Which one is healthier, mustard or ketchup? Which one do you use to spice your dishes...

Which one is healthier, mustard or ketchup? Which one do you use to spice your dishes? What kind of mustard/ketchup do you use in your kitchen?

Mustard
I never use ketchup in my dishes, I suppose some dishes do call for mustard
I use dijon, wholegrain, and english mustard depending

>healthiness of a condiment you should be using only a small amount of
that being said good mustard is god-teir

But which one is healthier? I was always a ketchup guy, but I've rediscovered mustard recently as I went on a diet.

>hurr durr i'm too retarded to look up nutrition facts

I use what ever yellow mustard the dollar store has under $2 same with ketchup and it never disappoints

>But which one is healthier?

You'd really rather wait to be spoonfed here than take literally 15 seconds to google their nutrition and compare? You stupid, waste of space, fat cunt.

>a small amount of
I use a fucktonne of them. Pic related. Potatoes with mustard, kefir and vegeta. Eating it right now. It was the reason why I made this thread. I have a large jar of mustard and concentrated tomato paste in my kitchen right now.

>diet

I'm asking for your testimonies and knowledge, not some corporate bullshit from spice producers.

Potatoes have a very small amout of calories themselves. Kefir and mustard are also light. I used no oil to prepare them.

>testimonies

To which is healthier? This is some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

You don't have any experience with food? Every body reacts differently to different kinds of food.

do you have a mental illness

Troll or retard?

Ketchup has too much sugar and everybody knows sugar is bad for you. Retard.

Naturally or do they add sugar to ketchup in America? What if I make my own ketchup with no sugar and use tomato paste as a base?

I'm getting the fuck out of this thread
What are you, an inuit?

READ THE LABEL

>>naturally or do they add sugar

Both. Tomatoes have natural sugars in the fruit itself. And it's common to add sugar as well. Different brands have more or less sugar than others.

>>what if I make my own ketchup with no sugar
Well, there still will be some sugar there from the tomatoes used in making the paste.

Though to be honest, if the relative healthiness of ketchup or mustard is a concern for you then you're eating far too much ketchup and mustard.

It's a condiment used in small amounts: who cares which is healthier? Worry about the larger parts of your diet, not something that you don't eat much of.