Can chainkink be viable? Can it hit 10.00? Where the fuck do i buy it

Can chainkink be viable? Can it hit 10.00? Where the fuck do i buy it.
How do i sell it?
Ty

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one knows, faggot. no one has a crystal ball here.

According to Sergey this token is designed with $2 as the ideal value

So just another stupid fake fiat?

>Can chainkink be viable?
Yes try reading the whitepaper
>Can it hit 10.00?
Most likely
>Where the fuck do i buy it.
Binance

it was an unexpected scheme that took off. See the supply number? 350? thats the meme number
''bout tree fiddy''

/thread

Thanks user!!!!

Does it look i'm a wizard dumbfuck?

Kinda look like a faggot

Source?

>How do i sell it?
Even people who didn't buy Link are trying to dump their bags

Help a brother
What do?

Source: None

HAHAHAHAH

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets

Does somebody posting on Veeky Forums really not know about coinmarketcap?

>Can chainkink be viable?
It already is.
>Can it hit 10.00?
$1000 EOY
> Where the fuck do i buy it.
On most exchanges.

>On most exchanges.
It only has notable volume on Binance, Huobi and maybe OKEX.

go to macdonalds
ask for sergey
buy him a meal
if he likes you you're in

Ill do it! Ty salacious and sagacious user

if you were serious, you can buy ethereum from coinbase or gdax, transfer it to binance and buy link from there.

I heard he was considering leaving his McDonald's job to join a trash processing center. A buddy of mine asked him how he's doing and he responded "tough times, no one is buying my useless memed shitcoins online, gotta upgrade my job"

Veeky Forums is not the place we once knew. It took me some time to realize the rug had been pulled from under us.

It's full of literal retards and normies now. They're starting drown out the real autists here.

Any technical chainlink threads (the most popular spammed crypto here) die, many times with no posts. just last night saw a guy make a thread saying he set up a node and made a discord for people who wanted help/to talk about it. no one replied. everyone here is fucking retarded.

Why cant i just straight out buy link?

All you fucks talk about here are shit crypto

Its crap. What about REAL STOCKS

Go start a stock thread with an intellectually stimulating topic. Nobody is stopping you. The truth is that people are seeing a higher potential for gains in crypto so they aren't as concerned with the stock market at the moment. Why waste your time researching/discussing a stock that could get 15% ROI when you could use the same amount of time researching to find a cryptocurrency with 300% ROI? Economics 101

you can't sell it because you can't even cash out don't you understand?

Why didn't you reply to his faggy thread? faggot

Understood but i don't trust crytpo one bit.
Any retard can invest 2k and become a millionaire?
Nah it will not sustain.

Also how does one make actual cash returns on it?

You're either trolling or completely retarded

You can take the time to research a project that has technology you believe in. It is possible others will find that same project and also invest in it, causing your investment to possibly double or triple. 100x moon missions are very unlikely at this point. It is possible that a retard could find that coin, just like how a retard could have picked Apple 10 years ago.
>muh ipod
If you diversify your blockfolio with different projects with promising technologies that solve problems they will probably appreciate in value. All cryptocurrencies are high risk - high reward and many people think the potential reward is outweighing that potential risk. If you do not feel comfortable with risking that much then invest less or do not invest in crypto.

You make cash returns when you sell at a higher price than what you bought it for.

Feels fucking bad, man.

/oldbiz/ was about discussing the tech, finding its flaws and Veeky Forumsraelis succeeding together. /newbiz/ is all about maymays, attempting to predict prices and tricking fellow Veeky Forumsraelis into investing in your shitcoin.

At least a consolation is that LINK was the last real project that went through the technical scrutiny of /oldbiz/. And no matter how many of these retards who won't even sacrifice 45 minutes of their time to read through the white paper before throwing their money into something they don't understand, you, I and the few people left who aren't tech illiterate are aware of its potential.

its sad

This is incorrect. The token is designed to follow the price of a big mac. Anything above it or below it defeats the purpose of the token

You shouldn't be buying any cryptocurrencies if you cannot answer that question.
Fucking newfags