What do you think of (giant) sandwiches, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of (giant) sandwiches, Veeky Forums?

What is your favorite sandwich?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_River#Reversing_the_flow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(giant) sandwiches
i do not like giant sandwiches. sandwiches are about ratios, and increasing the size of sandwiches fucks up those ratios. giant burgers exemplify this food scaling problem. keep sandwiches the size they were intended to be, that's my advice to you user.

I guess they're knida fun at a party, but they're not something I'd ever make or buy.

Daym looks like some good ass 'go 'wich

Giant sandwiches are stupid. Why would I want all that food? If I put the sandwich in the refrigerator for later then it turns soggy.

Muffaletta is delicious

is that a 'go 'za style 'wich?

Who dis?

giant sandwiches are always way too much bread but that op's pic is opposite because the bread is cut into a bowl so there's too much filling

like a strata stuffed into a bread bowl.

I would argue that all food is just about ratios, so this applies to most giant food.

the idea is to smash it down into something with the consistancy of jerky and yorkshire pudding, then you eat it while out hunting because its a ton of calories and you're golden for the day. it's light, tastes good, and has what you need; the shooter sandwich. If you eat one and don't go out and excercise the whole day you are doing it fucking wrong.

Muffaletta best sandwich

my nigga

oh I luff a muffaletta!

that is a cool ass dress

>'go 'wich
I hate you so much right now

>tfw know exactly who this is
They are fucking gorgeous. Would breed the fuck out of them.

I think that looks amazing and I'm going to make one for a picnic.

Any great recipes you'd advise?

Chicagos greatest achievement?

Reversing an entire river was cunt. And the skyscraper you dick eating bag of shit.

>google
>big booty transgender

nope

no im pretty sure it's the pizza

>Reversing an entire river was cunt.

who did what now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_River#Reversing_the_flow

fucking goat sandwich