Where can I find a wife to cook for me? My home is disgusting and I waste too much money on take out...

Where can I find a wife to cook for me? My home is disgusting and I waste too much money on take out, not even pizza or some shit, I have been ordering anything, even the stuff I know it's not good because I get tired of the same shitty food all the time.
Yes I could cook for myself but I don't want to, it's too big a waste of time and ends up being not worth it at all
Pic related, I haven't eaten a salad in years, I like salad when it's done well but buying vegetables means waiting an hour for two old cunts to buy enough vegetables to feed a tiny elephant or buying the garbage that the supermarket sells

>big waste of time
>not worth it at all

Marriage in a nutshell.

Switch to soylent. Watch anime instead.

But all I want is to work, come home with a paycheck and be a lazy fuck who gets to sit in front of a TV while browsing Veeky Forums on my phone while my wife makes some delicious food and treats me well

>Where can I find a wife to cook for me?
the 1950s

Post a pic of yourself, maybe I can be your woman.

>on Veeky Forums
no thank you plus you where never a woman to begin with

this , op needs a time machine

what about a russian wife, one who doesnt speak english at all?

Legally I will be after the surgery.

Post feet

Whales do not have feet.

I would cook for my husband if i had one. Looking for greek husband
Akis would be perfect

>cooking is a big waste of time
Why don-t you just make this thread on /b/ instead you lazy hobby-less neet

Are you Greek?
What can you coock?

I can cook pretty much everything. I'm Serbian. But i like east asian and italian cuisine the best. Baking too.

Are you one of those homos that like to coock those fancy name no meals to carry on a taper ware so when your boyfriend takes you out to eat wings and drink beer you can excuse yourself and sine in the bathroom not to get too fat?

Well, step one would be going out to places where marriage-minded women would be, and actually chatting them up.
Do you groom yourself well?
Do you have a steady job?
Do you have a nice personality? People think it's a myth, but women really do love guys with a sense of humor.
Do you want a woman as your best friend? (That's the KEY factor to a successful marriage).

They say an infinite number of monkeys would type the works of Shakespeare given an infinite amount if time. I guess you are lacking a few monkeys.

>Well, step one would be going out to places where marriage-minded women
where?

>Do you groom yourself well?
kind of
>Do you have a steady job?
no, i quit my job to go back to college and get my cs degree
>Do you have a nice personality? People think it's a myth, but women really do love guys with a sense of humor.
yeah, i can chat someone up into becoming a close friend in an afternoon
>Do you want a woman as your best friend? (That's the KEY factor to a successful marriage).
i already have a best friend

Anywhere but skanky bars.
>coffee houses
>grocery stores
>other people's parties or dinner parties
>pet stores
>live music events (concerts, festivals, etc)
>FOOD events, like food festivals and restaurant special events (that seems like a no brainer if you're looking for a woman who loves to cook)
>NICE bars
>Libraries
>Keep an eye out for potential dates while you're running errands
>etc.etc.etc.
You have to go out in the world to meet people.

Work on your grooming habits

There's nothing wrong with going to school instead of working as long as you plan to use that degree to make a career for yourself after graduation.

If you are unwilling to have a girl as your best friend, any marriage you enter into won't last long. Long marriages are build on love, camaraderie, and total trust.

you realize people dont just approach strangers in a coffee house right?
like you never approach strangers anywhere not designed to be a social place where its ok to meet people like some sorth of class or activity.

Since when are coffee houses not social places? What kind of weird place do you live?

well i groom myself ok, i just like to keep a good beard, my apartment tho, when im heavily invested in some project my apartment suffers

social places where you go with your friends and are not expecting to be approached by some random person

I'll cook for you, OP. The condition is that you stay at home, clean the house every single day, and when I get home, I get to fuck you in the ass and choke you while you call me Sir.

Sound good?

Just learn to cook and become your own wife. I've been my own wife for nearly three years now, sure the sex is awkward but it's totally worth it.

i dont like cooking unless its an especial occation, too tedious and time consuming

>tfw no Asian or Latina wife to cook for me

>My home is disgusting and I waste too much money on take out
Dude are you me? I'm seriously considering hiring someone to clean and prep food for me. Unfortunately I am poor.

Thailand, Russia.
Or convert to Islam and get an obedient wife for every day of the weak.

Instagram

That's teenager mentality.

go to /soc/, this is clearly the wrong board for a disgusting slop like you

each time i go ahead and buy lots of ingridients for a big delicious, nutricious meal i end up wasting so much time cooking and cleaning and so little eating that all the leftover ingridients rot in the fridge, i have 4 portions of expired meals there already.
Man is not suppossed to live alone to never stop working, i crave family

You kind of sound like a fucking retard. How much time could I possibly take you to sautee vegetables or make pasta or some shit? Sounds like you need a mom, not a wife.

I love to cook, but I'd make a point not to hook up with someone who would starve like a dog if I weren't around. I want some competition in the kitchen, if not a little help.

I can sympathize with OP. I hated cooking until I started cooking for more than just myself.

You meme, but I listened to my parents and married a cute family friend. Cooks, cleans, is fun to talk too and wont cuck me.
What more can you want?

Where can I find a cute girlfriend that has the potential to become a wife that wants to cook with me?

OP, if you really really want to hunt down "the one" for you, you need to consider one or all of the following:

1)Get a woman who is a little on the plus side, ie not afraid to enjoy food, and can and will. This might mean grabbing a food happy ethnicity, as long as it doesn't mean poverty habits like needing rice and beans in every damn meal.

2) Go take a cooking class/wine class, and not at a community college, but the local wine n cheese shop or best chef's place in town. You'll run into a foodie with time on their hands.

3) Thinking of foodies, get onto yelp, and blog a little your favorite things, then attend a meetup once you get a rating going and chat with others.

4) Maybe hang out with some food industry people...find out which bar in town does the afterhours "in the business" specials, and go hear some music or something and chat up some wannabe chefs/mixologists/craft beer producers, ie waiters.

5) Want kids? Single moms would love the chance to be your stay at home wife. A few good ones out there, who shacked up with losers or whatever, so they are likely to appreciate a good dude.

>seriously suggesting single mums
There is no excuse for being a single mother, they all let Chad or Jamal bareback them then he ran away once she got pregnant

>There is no excuse for being a single mother,

Well technically their husband could have died of whatever unlucky shit. Granted that's the exception rather than the rule

I'm not quite that desperate yet, but I've noticed that on OKC there are some single moms who would be way out of my league if they hadn't fucked up their lives. It's not the worst suggestion in the world if you aren't allergic to kids like I am

just get Mommy to cook for you

Sure, short-term it's fine, but long-term it raises serious problems. You're wasting your money raising another man's kids, and what if you want your own kids but she says no because she's already got them? Not to mention I question the reliability of a woman who allows herself to become a single mother (excluding widows)

Yeah I didn't actually read the op, I thought we were just talking about hookups and casual stuff. No way in hell I'd marry a fuckup like that. But use for biological needs? I don't see the problem.

Hey fuck yous , my mother is a single mother.

>Single moms
Nope. I don't need the fucking drama that comes with the kid's father. I don't feel like raising another man's child. I don't want the headache of planning dates around a child.

I'll have a kid when I'm married and ready for one.

cucks

im op, seems like the complete opposite of what i want

I'm not sure women exist anymore in the 'make food for husband' variety. Or maybe they do, but you might have to go ethnic. Me, I have a twink who cooks for me.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Name one reason for raising another mans children

I'll wait

because jamal is on probation and cant provide for his 15 kids from different mothers?

He died and left a grieving widow.

Because a fatherless child can still benefit from a real man raising them correctly, and otherwise is a victim to something they did nothing to deserve.

She accepted that risk with marriage.

The State is there to take care of her.

What does it have to do with me?

What does it have to do with me?

Every orphan is now my responsibility? Or only the ones of the women I want to fuck? A woman is so desirable that I will raise another mans child? She must be like Cleopatra and there mustnt be any other childless women left.

You're under no obligation to do anything, a morally just reason to do something does not obligate everyone to do that thing.

So the only reason to raise another mans children is because you prescribe it to be a morally good thing.

What gave you authority on morality?

My morals say don't raise or associate with children that are not your own seed. Unless you're infertile and want children.

morality is just another word for do what i tell you to do or i will shame you

No, the reason anyone would ever raise another man's child is because they love the mother. But that doesn't halt the moral quality that can be accomplished by raising another man's child correctly.
And food is just matter we need for energy, that doesn't eliminate objective nuance.

you sound like a really REALLY fun man to be around

I suspect no one would voluntarily carry a child borne of your seed to term
hooray abortion clinics

mmmh no
morality is only morality when its agreed upon society, when it became a political and marketing tool and there where campaigns to shame and expose people who dont agree then morality stoped being moral

ok, before this goes to shit
i wanted a wife to coock for me
fat women dont coock, they order take out
single mothers dont coock, they stock up on instant meals
foodies dont coock, they get a rich boufriend to take them out to eat every day (or lots of not rich boyfriends)
so yeah, fuck your advice on how to get a wife

Oh? When did morality stop being morality, when the propaganda was thought up, when it was smoothed onto the billboards, when there were three billboards, or when you decided so five minutes ago?

when we started persecuting inmoral people

I can see why you haven't met a wife

Which was when, exactly?

the first time someone had to pay for the way he thinks

i asked for one single thing, a woman that can cook, cleaning would have been nice too. I was told to be clean, social and have a job, thats three things i agree to do in exchange for my single requirement

Define pay.

define asinine

breh just be attractive. this means tanning, hygiene, low body fat, muscle mass (v taper, arms, abs are what women care most for)

the being a noble employed male thing is like, way down the totem pole compared to being attractive