Fyi ChainLink is starting to catch on, it is beginning to be talked about in wider circles...

fyi ChainLink is starting to catch on, it is beginning to be talked about in wider circles. I predict we're just 2-3 months away from the first run up to $10. Then itll hold $8-10 and reach $50-100 by mainnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/n8cpQq0z
dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2978362
qbn.com/topics/569349-chick-of-the-day/?page=1108
docdro.id/dybCBej
instagram.com/lilmixedhunny/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true

Sergey will lead us out of poverty. Bless his heart.

>It is beginning to be talked about in wider circles

Source?

lmao!!!
In 2-3 months, Bitcoin will be at $4k and LINK at 10 cents.

$0.10 it overvaluing link!

I am undergraduate @ NYU Stern and ive told a lot of my friends who work at hedge funds about LINK. They've told their bosses and all have positions in link. Once word spreads, I wouldn't want to not be on the LINK train

I can't reveal that data without putting my job in jeapordy but all I can say is... they know

can you please go into more depth? Stop larping if this isnt true. please.

He's a fucking retarded looking mouth breather who wears the same flannel every day.

Swear on your mums life or LARP

Im a Executive at McKinsey & Co. and at our last party at podestas home when we sacrificed kids to moloch, some politicians and other big players were talking about how sergey will initiate the next industrial revolution

not the same one, he bought about 300 of them,
that's why they're out of stock almost anywhere

I-is he next to...

Just bought 1k based purely on Veeky Forums autist hype. fml but praise that stupid frog if you're all right.

You take that back you piece of shit

Yes. Skelly and Belly.

Just incase you retards didnt realise... this is a photoshoop picture... look at Sergeys armrest

Why is skelly contorting his body like this?

huge if big

Had a meeting with my Family and accountant and Fund manager today, about unrelated things.

Shilled them link. They heard about ripple and i told them this was Swift's answer. Wonder if they buying up know, lets see.

user can't you make up something better than is excuse?
>i went in the office after work
>i forgot my knee pads for my night job
>Chad and the boss where talking
>they did not see me come in cause no one notices me, ever
>all i could hear was mubbling from the bosses office
>all i could see was the boss was very happy patting chad on shoulder
>i snuck up without them seeing me
>then i heard it
>'chainlink will revolutionise our biz Chad'
>'you are going to have my job one day'
>'were did you hear about this amazing idea?"
>chad stole it from you but replies ' i have friends that are very connected'

Please god, let me buy bags at 10 cents, I’ll never ask for anything again and I’ll give poor people free rides on my yacht, “The MegaStinky 2000”.

I work as a programmer at corporate USA bank. No one on the research team writes about chainlink. Only smart contracts

Ive told many of my friends who have told their friends and so on

noice

you are going to burn in hell for that comment

Ill fight you cunt

how old is this pic?

lmfao, nothing is running up to over x10 its current price in this bear market

whitepaper looks good

This is the sign... the moment has come...

4 years in case anyone is wondering

is this the original? I saw one where sergey was sitting in the other side, or are the 2 real?

Chainlink can only be a smart contract theoretically. There hasn't been any real world use cases of the project yet so we don't really now if smart contract is trustless through chainlink. There is only whitepaper and alpha version of mainnet.

As soon as it is used by companys and larger institutions and they have confirmed it trustworthy, then we can talk about the real project behind speculation. Until then we should see some projects testing chainlink so it actually gets more positive hype around it.

When mainnet arrives and if they reveal good partnerships who has been testing the project, it can go wild. Before that, everything is speculation.

My guess EOY 2018 15-20 $, if they confirm at least one partnerships who actually are going to use chainlink.

new pasta?

I'm all in on link and I agree, that's the risk

the theory is perfect, let's see if it works out

>Ari Juels
Sauce?

he's a ChainLink advisor m8... he co-authored the whitepaper

+2exp for photoshop

they're all here pastebin.com/n8cpQq0z

Smart contracts are going to be huge.

ChainLink will lead the way.

Where is this?

I'm in with 30k Link since November. I was specifically asking for a link to this dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2978362 paper.

If Chainlink is a utility token, how do you all assume that it will ever be worth a lot? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Any other token that does the same things could theoretically do it cheaper

1 8 D E C I M A L S

nigga you know the same thing is said about eth?
ethereum is a platform, the currency is a utility token also. vitalik said that ether was overvalued at $7, but he's retarded
his opinions don't dictate the price of the token, the market does

sweet baby jesus! i haven't seen this spearfishing link since july.

Mobius have patent pending Oracle protocol and working product. Now CL need to shill every day so it does not die.

You're invested in LINK, and you don't know that Ari Juels co-authored the white paper and has his face plastered over smartcontracts' website?

You newfags are fucking retarded beyond belief. How can you throw money into something you don't even know the basics of?

Right, crypto is a speculative market right now. I never disagreed with ETH being overvalued/unrealistic
>18 decimals
What does that matter? Assuming there is a token burn/fee for secure oracles or whatever just means that it can function for fractions of cents, not that .00000000001 Chainlink will be worth a dollar

The absolute state of pedo-skelly.

Is there an actual link to the pending patent status?

I was asking for a source on another paper about smart contracts Ari Juels was a co-writer of which another user kindly provided. Why are you so angry noLinker?

My bad, saw this now I've just gotten used to newfags jumping into LINK without ever opening the white paper.

Geniuses tend to buy one outfit and stick with it. They have no time for fashion.

Main net release: $3-$7
Partnerships: $10-$30
When it will actually start being applied in real world cases.: $50+

I'm not a nolinker. I just fucking hate it when people are throwing their money into something without bothering to do at least 30 minutes of basic research.

I've seen a fuckton of newfags ask how to buy LINK, while it becomes apparent that they believe its sole function is being a currency.

/newbiz/ is fucking killing me, user.

>I predict we're just 2-3 months away from the first run up to $10.
Nigger at this rate we'll barely be at $10 by 2020

Because markets always move at constant rates

It's fake you absolute brainlets. Zoom the fuck in

Name of slut?

what a surprise that people want to make money without doing any work

>Nigger, at this rate BTC will be $3M by 2020
- You, 90 days ago.

You newcunts have the attention spans of goldfish.

I know this one is fake but they were together before. Just a few seats apart.

Your friends are going to get fired for suggesting a meme coin to their boss.

Real one.

I don't know, someone posted the pic on Veeky Forums
reverse image search points here:
qbn.com/topics/569349-chick-of-the-day/?page=1108
but there is no name given
slut on the book cover is Sergey Nazarov

lol thanks

low quality fud

>dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2978362
Can you not download the PDF there? I'll upload it somewhere else for you, I have access to it via my university.

docdro.id/dybCBej

Here

Sergey has explicitly stated that LINK ceases to function if 1 LINK costs more than a cup of coffee... the ONLY reason we saw prices go past 1 dollar was due to dumb money flocking in and a few speculative investors betting on inflation causing coffee prices to rise. Even IF the LINK initiative is successful you will at most make 80% on your initial investment over a 5 year time period.

ehm... I have already made over 500%, thank you though

I'm referring to investors buying in at 60 cents you dolt

>Sergey has explicitly stated that LINK ceases to function if 1 LINK costs more than a cup of coffee
false

I was condisering throwing more money at this today...

Muh stale coffe cup fud

Anyone retarded enough to fall for the $1/cup of coffee meme has to have room temperature IQ. Are you one of them?

i sold

don't know if trolling or legit brain damaged

Fuck off pajeets

instagram.com/lilmixedhunny/

I'm not falling for it, I was stating that IMO it's not a bad time to buy

I think I'll keep the money to buy some headphones I need for recording and see if it dips some more over the weekend

let's see where sergey said that.

inb4 the white paper. no, it says nothing about the cost.

Guys the magic number is $9441.18 for one BTC. Screen cap this; put in your buy orders to buy at the bottom and it’ll run back up to test 12k again.

It was heavily implied throughout the whole paper

We can’t be friends anymore

Ey! Mobius boy!, keep picking the cotton! Just look at the ripple boy, he knows his place, you should too

>Sergey has explicitly stated
>It was heavily implied

let's see some of the phrases from the white paper which implies what the cost of LINK should be.

>wouldn't want to not be on

>I wouldn't want to not be on

>Be me
>Loving this timeline
>In this reality, a cup of coffee will cost $1000 eoy

>unknown disease strikes coffee plants
>coffee shortage causes speculative bubble
>eoy cup of coffee costs $1000
>only rich people drink coffee to show off their wealth

Yeah me too I predict $1000 by tomorrow

I hope they find biz and think you're a pedofile

>tfw $1000 will be the first sell off