Why brazilian and argentine cuisine are so good and mexican, bolivian, peruan and chilean cuisine are so shit...

Why brazilian and argentine cuisine are so good and mexican, bolivian, peruan and chilean cuisine are so shit? Seriously, latinos aren't the same at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88UQmM9CwCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

European influence, nigga. Also I don't think that those countries that you listed have bad cuisine either, just different.

This
I'm from Argentina , but I like mexican and peruvian food. Didnt had the chance to eat bolivian or chilean cuisine yet

At least with argentinian food you have cool meat and cool pasta, so maybe thats more with your taste

you must be trolling
if youre not, kill yourself after cutting out your tongue

Peruvian and Mexican are the only two Latin-American cuisines I've had that are at all worthwhile, but that's just my opinion based on somewhat limited experience.

No they aren't. Go figure, huh?

Beef son. Brazil and Argentina is home to the best ranches in SA

Why are you so stupid?

You can't say Patagonian cuisine is terrible when they have Francis Mallmann who is arguably one of the best chefs in the world. He and his wife also practice "free love"

Lotta angry Mexicans in this thread getting mad no one wants their mystery meat in a tortilla bullshit.

I'm from nowhere near latin america m8

The problem with your post is that literally every single word is wrong, including "why", "and", and "the"

Name brazilian and argentinian dishes faggot, how are we supposed to judge

Francis Mallmann is a meme

Actual mexican food is gud despite not being as good as BR and AR.

The problem is that the tex-mex fat shit that the USA popularized gets the """""mexican food"""""" stamp.

I'm pretty sure Mexican and Peruvian are considered the best in the Americas

I've had some really amazing Peruvian food though, but I don't think you came here for perspective.

S. Floridian native anglo here (rare but unbiased), old person with life experiences, world traveler, dozens of chef friends, family friends from all the latin American and Caribbean cuisines. Might as well call me Chef Allen or Chef Norman, though I'm not them :).

>Why brazilian and argentine cuisine are so good and mexican, bolivian, peruan and chilean cuisine are so shit? Seriously, latinos aren't the same at all?
OP, you're an idiot. You probably talk about best soccer teams/best countries in the same nationalist way like that.

Mexican cuisine can't be touched, sorry, not going to go there with any negativity, might even rank it #1. Until you hit up all the provinces, and who can safely do that anymore? Privileged few. You'll need to go to all of the top restaurants in the DF, and feast to understand you know little about the entirety of it.
Brazilians and Argentineans indeed have had great european influence, but also great farming and cattle, which was mixed with prosperity for an entire class, which does lead to good food culture. While I adore the continental salads with local ingredients, there's a (delicious) grilled meat and starch theme that you can't get away from either.
Bolivian, colombian, venezuelan, omg delicious. Start getting some fusion from india when you hit those other colonies like suriname, guyana.
Peruvian food is over rated but has the most national pride of all. All of the national dishes will fill a single menu in a single restaurant and be done. It's fusion cuisine, chinese and indigenous and not the good kind of Chinese, the kind from the 1950s which used soy sauce as the predominant flavoring for everything. I love ceviche, and adore aji amarillo...but it's not all that. It's bad stir fry and barely rubbed grilled meats. The rice could be ricearoni when made well.

If I have to pick one country to dine in the best top Miami restaurant chefs doing it right? It's probably going to be Colombia.

I went to Ecuador and the food is really good, the food might not be complex enough for a food autist but every meal I had was like "wow that was great".

>tfw no qt Ecuadorian gf

>bolivian, peruan and chilean cuisine are so shit? Seriously, latinos aren't the same at all?

You mean American mexifood or LEGIT Mexican food?

It's funny because you're probably an argie yourself.

>mexican, bolivian, peruan and chilean cuisine are so shit
...what? They're all great or solid tier.

butthurt south american obviously

peruvian and mexican food are UNESCO world heritage food, they can whine and cry all they want on the internet but the reality remains.- their food is not comparable

>UNESCO world heritage
UN is a worthless entity. Get real. The designation of anything on those lists are utter nonsense.

still a categorization done by experts which statements are far above from the worth of your opinion on a mongolian cave painting forum

cry more like you always do, the reality is the reality

You fag you get all your trivial high edu from netflix?

>that anime pic
El peruANO

>Francis Mallmann
youtube.com/watch?v=88UQmM9CwCM

One chef is meaningless and doesn't speak about his country's cousine. For instance, Marco and Gordon are british.

Do you know anything about Francis Mallman? He trained as a French chef. Worked at 3-star places. Then he said fuck that shit and now he only cooks traditional patagonian food, which is what he is world-famous for.

>traditional patagonian food

No such thing. Patagonia has only been inhabited since the end of the XIXth century and is sparsely populated. Nice 100 year old tradition.

You are just romanticizing. Pr00f me wrong, what are those unique dishes that build the patagonian cousine canon?

I don't think anyone should comment on a countries cuisine unless they have experienced it in the country itself.

This is about you, OP, not the actual cuisines to which you refer. You don't like masa (really the staple in much of Latin America), but you lve grilled meat. So you lean toward thwe cuisines that aren't big on masa, but also do a lot of grilled meat.

This. Im argentinian and i fucking love asados, empanadas, and many other beef based recipes, but i've been to peru and holy shit these guys know how to cook.

Half a point. Indeed cooking is not science and a lot of it is transmited by looking, practicing and being told how to. But the idea of a recipe is that it could be replicated by another person provided he has the same ingredients. So a taco de lengua, or a feijoada, or a portion of spaetzle should taste just about the same wherever you are.

>inb4 someone goes completely autistic about the ingredients, water and such
You can't go full autistic without failing miserably about it. If you expect someone to use the cheese or tomatoes from the same and exact region that the original cook used, you are bound to fail since the soil composition, atmospheric conditions and thousend of other variables change over even short periods of time, so a recipe could only be done in the same manner as the original only for a decade at most.