Does Veeky Forums eat outside of their 3 meals? Currently having a snack at the campus food court

Does Veeky Forums eat outside of their 3 meals? Currently having a snack at the campus food court.

That's grim.

>i'm a fatty mcfat fuck, the post

/thread

fat hands?

>summer classes

'lol'

>Work on call
>Nights, weekends, holidays, early mornings, basically any time
>10 hour work days
There's no way for me to realistically plan 3 meals.

that's a meal bruv

I'm not OP, but school is fucking awesome.

How do you eat then? I work 10-hour days too, but the schedule is fixed.

I eat when I'm hungry. I make something before I go to work. I generally go to sleep as soon as I get off because they can call me again in another 10 hours.

>gold plated orient
Go back to Veeky Forums or /g/ or wherever you picked up that horrible thing

REEEEE

I'm on a diet right now

>wearing a watch on your right hand

Probably getting a degree in gay buttfucking.

That's a dumb looking watch.
To answer your question though, yes. I had a brief cut and lost more strength than I thought I would so I said fuck the beach and am eating snacks ever 2 hours. Just small, calorie and protein packed things like nuts, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.

this dude's either posted himself on here or Veeky Forums before a long time ago, i recognize the gay ass watch and apparel. if it's the same guy or a troll there's more pictures to come, fag gets uppity and attacks people about his dress while everyone makes fun of him.

the image gets posted about once a year
source: I spend far too much time here

>snack
Get it together, fatty.

On weekdays: no breakfast, no lunch, after-work snack around 6pm, dinner (if any) around 9-10pm

>Snack
Enjoy your 300+ lb future.

^this
^ and this
^And absolutely this

I'll get the lights gents.

>insecure Veeky Forums faggot detected

3 meals usually 2.
Breakfast before work and dinner when I get home.
For the past week it's been either a ready meal in the morning or oats and whey, for dinner it's been a massive pot of pasta sauce veg and chicken breast or Chinese Curry sauce with veg and Chicken breast plus a tub or 2 of mushrooms.

Still under 1500Kcal JUST MY LIFE UP SENPAI.

>being lefthanded

watch is dope but why you eating shit

Are you lefthanded OP?
I like your watch, what's the brand??

>tfw never went to university
>tfw will never be able to afford it because I'm already in so much unnecessary debt
Is my life over?

Just go to a public school and stop acting like the only option is the kind of $50k/year undergraduate institution with under 3000 students and accepting only 18% of its applicants like I did, I have a lot of friends who went the public route and some of them turned out fine

>$50k/year
What the fuck? That's more than 10 times a state university. What made you think this was a good idea?

Uni is shit.
Been there done that.

Do yourself a favor and go learn some actual skills in trade school or something.

>tfw I know the person who took OP's picture
bow to me peasants

Most of it was paid for by scholarships and grants, I took out loans on the rest (about $20k total over 4 years)

What should I have done? Gone to a state school for the exact same amount of money and no prestige attached to the name?

>Veeky Forums
>only eating 3 meals a day

One look at the catalog and you'd know that most co/ck/s visit at least 3 fast food restaraunts just for breakfast

Not OP(and I think it's been established that OP isn't actually the person in that image), but I'm right-handed and wear my watch on my right wrist.

>watch on right wrist

Both of you are faggots. Especially OP, for being OP and for wearing the watch upside down.

Why?

Youre eating with your right hand
This tells me youre right handed
In that case your watch is on the wrong wrist

nice deduction mr holmes :^)

I don't have 3 planned meals. I'm on meds and I basically just eat whenever the fuck I want to.

Then you're a retard.

Why?

>tfw I'm 25, make $100k+, and only have a high school diploma.
College is for suckers.
:^)

Because you're wearing your watch on the wrong hand and are woefully ignorant to it.

No, I wear my watch on my dominant hand because it feels better that way for me personally. Why do you give a shit?