What coin has been in development for a long time but is extremely undervalued?

What coin has been in development for a long time but is extremely undervalued?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elastos/elastos-frequently-asked-questions-cd9ef25bead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XBY

I guess you want us to say LINK right?

SKY

Wagerr

XLM

It is in 8th but will be top 5 soon enough

IOTA

no, thanx

RLC

> them milkies
> that fat gut shes trying to suck in
who??

DGB

NXS if they can ever release the damn wallet.

EOS

Gonna pick up some HST now that it’s on sale

i know 2 moon mission that i cant share. one links the blockchains (not link or mobius) the other one is similar to ether. not going to say more

You're so fucking retarded holy shit.

htmlcoin

It’s ELA

ELA is the most underhyped coin right now that’s been in development the longest (10+ years)

SEQ/DYN

Bitcoin (BTC)

Doge

Aion and its older than ppl think

Aion and radix

Bitcoin

Ubiq - The only good Ethereum fork.
Burstcoin - Unique and interesting concept.
ETP - Not even 1y old, but still old in this space. Best chink coin.

All these three are barely top 200, but have proven track records as well as active and solid teams(™).

This

both have very low market caps, one has many coins the other has few, the one that is like ether ( people will build icos on it) has few coins.
i do believe that in a few months they will get shilled on biz, or whenever the next bull run is. both projects will be very big in 2019..

FCT

fuckin accurate

ARK

the dev team are all super autists who can't into promo and hype. They leave the community in the dark and announce no news. But they're working hard in their dungeons that's for sure

I wasn't even trying to get trips

NAV and RADS

If you want a coin that is promoted by someone and also has a team of CHINESE autists, choose Tron

XtraBytes

I liked the proof of capacity, but the dymaxion stuff is an aberration.

kek I was going to say ARK and TRX are inverse versions of eachother. One is real quiet, one is real loud. I got in on ARK very early so I think I'll just stick with it. It's a sleeper coin I just know will moon some time in the future

LINK was planned back in 2008 and has been developed behind the scenes since 2013.
It's extremely undervalued. Once the normies get wind of it, it's going to reach price singularity.

ACT

>price singularity
yea, i will be worth single satoshi

Ripple and Stellar.

That's what brainlets said about ETH.

i am holding 100k doge which i mine a long time ago
i considered exchanging them for better meme currencies such as linkwhen they were .03 but fuck it, i'm going to ride out the meme to the end

Einstenium

Definitely no project beats Elastos in that regard

medium.com/@elastos/elastos-frequently-asked-questions-cd9ef25bead

>17 years in development

ARK
it's the next NEO

Metaverse

No thanks