Australians have to design their chip packets to ward off wildlife

>australians have to design their chip packets to ward off wildlife

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7c7hBXlek

Other urls found in this thread:

tourism.australia.com/documents/AussieDictionary.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's actually pretty funny.

Props to the marketing coordinator that pitched that idea.

Scare of the seagulls and attract the crows

>hungry jacks

I came to Veeky Forums to learn and share knowledge about great food. Instead I've ended up becoming an expert in the various fast-food chains of the world, including the seemingly ENDLESS number of American chains.

I'm frankly baffled at how many chains operate in America, especially given the overlap between their offerings.

>reach for some fries
>they are actually legs of a giant spider seasoned with box jellyfish instead of salt

>Australia has flying attack seagulls

That's what you get for feeding them you stupid cunts.

I'm pretty sure birds in general are attracted to shimmering silver objects, I would say especially so of species that feed on fish

but what do I know, I didn't go to some fancy ornithology college

OP is talking about an aussie chain, not american.

>I'm frankly baffled at how many chains operate in America, especially given the overlap between their offerings.
It's difficult for some people to realize 1 in 50 states in the US is larger than most european countries, and that regional chains even multi-city chains are far more talked about in ck than the national and international ones.

I travel to experience them, as a matter of fact. Food isn't the sole reason I travel of course, but it's a given I will be dining on something I can't get at home, whether it be the flagship heritage restaurant famous since my grandparents time, or some weird local food.

In the South? somewhere from Tallahassee to Lake Charles LA...I-10? I'm looking for some good ol boys to be steaming some boudin, boiled peanuts, frog legs or gator tidbits, fresh seafood such as crawfish, popcorn rice, some monday red beans, grits and shrimp...you get the picture.

Passing through Atlanta airport? Pralines, fried chicken, collards and corn bread, krystal burger. DCA? Crab cakes at legal sea foods or sam and harry steak. Ohare? Oh frontera grill sandwiches are to die for.

These are "regional" chains that offer some of the best food in the region that local people kind of perfected and then formed a favorite joint to get it from. Whether you like Al's Beef or Portillo's, or Lou's vs the rest, it's shouldn't baffle someone that logistically a popular joint is going to open a 2nd location and then more and more. It's a big country.

fish eat gulls too

I've always wanted to try Popeye's chicken but I don't have a reason to go to the south.

No, I understand food tourism and the idea of trying local specialties. I do it everywhere I go as well. It's the fact that these are chain joints that perplexes me. I suppose the explanation is that chains just take up a larger part of the restaurant market than in Europe.

They are called fries.

Fries.

Fuck off 'mericunt

>chips

Those are fries you dumb faggot

Dumb island criminals, they are called fries

I have a Popeye's in new york

fries are thin cut, chips are thick cut. you dumb cunt

>144,300 views
>31 likes 8 dislikes

how

Bots.

chips are sliced into thin rounds
fries are chopped into rectangular sections
dumby

I've got Popeyes in Indiana.

>Chips
>Actually fries

It's Australia mate. Everything eats fucking everything.

>Living in a community where the seagulls aren't properly taken care of

Where I grew up children who didn't share were publicly shamed. No seagull ever behaved aggressively as a result.

Are you drunk?

>baffled at how many chains operate in America
The secret is they are all owned by two companies.

Me and a mate used to go down to the beach and throw chips all over his car, good times.

Those arent chips

australia is so delightfully inbred
tourism.australia.com/documents/AussieDictionary.pdf

Those are snaps

I think you mean crisps.

Attracts Magpies and Crows

Hungry Jacks is the same as Burger King, just under a different name. When BK came to Australia there was already a small burger stand that owned the name Burger King and refused to sell the rights so they had to come up with a new name. I'm sure he's long been out of business, but Hungry Jacks still prevails.

Also, Australia's seagulls are fucking awful. I'm American but lived in Australia for most of 2014/2015. Their seagulls are 10x worse than the pigeons in any big American city.

>Aussies are still cucked by the crown so they call fries chips

lmao dumb kangaroo fuckers

I got popeyes in fucking California.

We call them fries, chips, pointy-pataties, digiricrisps, it depends how they're made.

wtf is with the unpleasant daedra wildlife in Australia?

go back to eating your puny fries with your burger, drinking your pisswater and watching nascar dumb mericunts

Only in Amerifat.