Best pizza in the country. prove me wrong

best pizza in the country. prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

sharethesquares.com.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Done.

At least make this a challenge for me.

>tfw you live near a Jet's

Good pizza does not come from chains.

pizza hut has stuffed crust so they automatically win.

sadly it's second best in my city and first in wings lmao. the best pizza in my city though is this. sharethesquares.com. smooth sauce, crisp but not burnt crust, good cheese and no grease dripping off the pizza.

The sauce is way too acidic, the cheese has the texture of rubber and the crust is way too doughy.

Fuck, yourself.

He's right though. Pizza Hut is awful.

youre stupid for not getting Premium Crushed Tomato® instead of marinara

>he

Hitler is better than Pizza Hut.

You know, depending on who you ask, especially on Veeky Forums, Hilter is better than most things.

>$5 flavor deal is over in my area

I will never pizza again.

fuck these faggots for perpetrating the marinara sauce meme

marinara is garbage, I always substitute it with pesto, garlic, or olive oil

>marinara is garbage
On pizza? At that point you way as well go straight to BBQ sauce or ranch dressing so you get what you really deserve.

There's a place called AJs Pizza in the town I grew up in. Way better than chain pizza joints.

that shit is just as bad or worse, ranch on pizza is the ultimate sin

/thread

I like Pizza Hut just because they have stuffed crust.

I don't get the ranch on pizza thing, either. But it seems common when the pizza is really bad to begin with - Little Caesar's level or worse. So it might not be the ultimate sin if the only pizza you know happens to be awful. I could never do it though - the very idea strikes me as horrifying.

I love Pizza Hut for bulk food. Who else uses as much butter and oil as them, nobbbody

That's exactly what's wrong with them, though. Greasiness is a sign of bad pizza.

Grease is flavor desu.

People who enjoy chain pizza should be gassed.

For some it can be a matter of just not knowing any better. If you live in a place where chain restaurants set the standards how are you supposed to know that there's much better out there? And why would you want to if you're still planning to live in such a place?

They call it "food release" or "pan release."

personal pan pizza with cheddar crust. 10/10

People who get this upset over other people's opinions should be gassed.

Kill yourself

When did anyone apart from OP imply good pizza comes from chains?