Holy shit I just went all in on VeChain and have never felt so comfy

Holy shit I just went all in on VeChain and have never felt so comfy.

2018 is going to be a good year.

people's bank of china here we come

went all in a while a go. in it for the long run

Sitting on a comfy 3K

Same - with all of these wannabe currency coins circulating it feels good to have something with an actual use-case.

Now it's just a matter of more partnerships=more gains.

85% in VEN here. Bagholding 15% stellar since 5200 sats.

>mfw we might have already made the best decision of our entire fucking lives without knowing it yet

I fell for the fucking XLM meme too. I was 50% Stellar 50% VEN but right after the "FairX delayed" tweet went out I sold at a small loss.

Asia is waking up, get in if you havnt already boys.

welcome brother

Is there anyone who wasn't seduced by the snek? Selling xml was like being redeemed though.

FairX still does look intriguing but with it being delayed another unknown amount of months my money is better off in VEN.

does this have a wallet yet? can i stake it?
this thead is too positive are you guys discord shills?

DYOR.... there is a reason why this thing is going to explode to 10-12$ EOM

70% venlet here. Should I sell my ICX and go all in?

>200%
>explode

>its an erc20
lol.
dyor done, in the trash it goes

Within 7 days? Sorry you don't like money.

i feel ur stellar bags user, i got the same

Paid shills are out in full force today. I guess they’re changing tactics since the reddit ban.
>inb4 saltywalty
I do not give a fuck about VEN or walton

What does the coin do? why is there no info on their blockchain?

Whats good about it?

Never bought into that shit.
I did get trx though and somehow wised up in time to sell at a minor profit after that idiotic live stream.

Yeah, like all those other rebrands and big news coin.
Then it gets wrecked on day 8.

You realize with the rebrand comes the wallet launch? The wallet where people will actually begin to stake their VEN for Thor? I swear we have to spoonfeed these faggots sometimes.

This is incorrect. THOR won't come until mainnet launch in June.

That’s in June

Aka this coin won’t be going past its ath until June

Wallet isn't until June though, bundled with the public launch. All I'm saying is that as long as btc is shitting the bed, nothing will keep a coins value up in a stable way.

>making this much a fool of yourself

Lol you shills are fucking retarded.

If you're going to shill, don't blatantly lie to people.

Holding 3k VEN and I want a strength node, this gives me hope.

Same here. If i did go all in VEN, instead of holding steller numens i would be sitting on 100k now. Fuck whoever shilled me XLM.

I'm too diversified
But i feel like all the coins i want will make it
WATDO?!
Also is it already priced in, the rebranding? I feel like the pump the last few days means its priced in

Went all in as well at 2.08. I retired off Bitcoin saving since 2013 but never felt better about a project like this. Not sure why biz keeps spamming stinky linky when ven is going to do so much more.

I HAVE 22 VEN WILL IT BE WORTH 22000 in 2020

i fell for xlm shill. had chance to sell when it hit a dollar and thought it could go to over a dollar like xrp. luckily i got out with small profit but so much potential there that just cant make it happen.