Do you like Kentucky Fried? Whatcha usually get there? Often I get a tender meal with mac and cheese

Do you like Kentucky Fried? Whatcha usually get there? Often I get a tender meal with mac and cheese.

I like the 5 dollar box things. Pretty good amount of food, fills me everytime.

usually get the tacos at kfc i like the fire hot sauce.

Please don't call me pleb... I love that.

I'll usually just grab 4 hot wings or the hot wing meal. Not very filling but they're real nice

What spices actually go in KFC? When I make my own fried chicken they taste nothing alike which makes me think they use some obscure spices like marjoram or some shit.

kfc is the only fast food i will eat, but I wouldn't say I like it, just that if I am forced to eat junk food by circumstance it's going to be kfc

i usually get 3 pieces of chicken, coleslaw, potato and gravy and fries

The potatos and gravy at KFC are so fucking good

Popeyes shits on KFC so hard its not even funny

we dont have KFC in our country but those drum sticks look absolutely disgusting to me

I like their quarter pounders the most tbqfh fampai

2,000 locations vs 20,000, it's not really a fair comparison. compared to kfc popeyes is like a local artisinal place

Popeyes is better than KFC in literally every way.

I will literally kill a nigger for popeye's biscuits with honey.

I get the extra crispy tendies when they get my order right, which is always a coin toss.

Worked for kfc awhile back (once the busiest one in the country) feel free to AMA

Had that chickun for dindin

It's ok
I prefer popeyes, but sometimes I do crave the original recipe
But I'll only get it maybe twice a year

Pure unadulterated garbage.

they had a cajun shrimp wrap thing a few years back, that was great. fuck i wish there was a popeyes where i live.

Some thighs and wings, some mashed potatoes and cole slaw and a biscuit. It's not very good food. Convenient sometimes. Mostly the potatoes and cole slaw.

I just get some extra crispy and maybe a biscuit or two.

Not shilling but I love their blackened mayo dipping sauce

Shit man my mouth is watering thinkin about those spicy tendies, too bad the only location is about 30 minutes away here

petroleum derivate--accX11974
natural colorants
artificial colorants--xbbt57737---33635--69483

there are dozens of clone recipes for that and chik-fil-a. most are pretty good. you gotta fry it twice though to get that texture though. or fry it and then bake it through.

3 extra crispy chicken legs, mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese and the biscuit. I normally don't eat the biscuit but it just comes with it all the time and is like a hockey puck.

I usually get a Twister box, but if I'm feeling extra hungry I get a Zinger Stacker box.

>Mom will never bring home those sticky honey bbq wings ever again.

Around 15 years ago I would get the honey bbq popcorn chicken and they would give you like chinese takeout sized portions and it was great.

I get the 5 dollar box, and I do the survey on the receipt for a free go cup too. 2 pieces of chicken, 2 tenders, mashed potatoes, biscuit, a drink and a cookie all for 5 bucks.

kfc is dumpster tier. the only good thing on the menu is the double down.

why did they replace the good popcorn chicken with shittier popcorn chicken and then even worse nugget things?

That Carnival Style thing they had a little while ago was fucking God Tier.

>this

They were orignanlly old chicken scraps repurposed into pop corn chicken, took to much work to bread the amount of popcorn chicken being sold. So they switchd to frozen hoping toud wouldnt notice

singles m8

I enjoy the chicken when it's good but a lot of the time it's just way too fucking greasy and I almost always get a stomach ache soon after eating.

The Zinger Stacker is absolutely delicious though and doesn't make me sick. I eat it most of the time.

Anyone ever do a KFC buffet? 9 bucks for all the delicious nasty chicken, gravy, and coleslaw you could possibly want.

when did that happen? I remember them being really juicy and good back in the 2000s when kfc still had the old honey mustard. then they came back a few years later with bigger pieces, but they were drier and more crunchy. then they came out with these popcorn nugget things that were even worse somehow.

Was working there when they origanlly had them, but was when they came back they went to shit, just stick to the other chicken, its the only fresh food they really serve

What's with all the fancy bread colors?

I like their biscuits and thats all, I don't particularly find the rest repulsive, though apparently from what i've heard from people who have worked there, I should.

i went there yesterday and got their doublelicious sandwich. it was pretty shit. way too salty. the sauce was decent.

I was friends with a kid in high school who told me that some of his coworkers would cum in the mashed potatoes. Sometime later, my boss told me a similar story he had heard.

>(You)

The Patton Oswalt Special

Double down and a sadness bowl.

shit saltier than a salt lick and inedible

Do they still have the Double Down? If they do I'll get it for dinner tonight.

lots of salt, probably

Leftovers are good cold

Had to heat this up though

Not a huge fan but their mac and cheese is god tier.

>tfw only choices for fried chicken are KFC or local Halal Kebab shop

KFC is in fact the GOAT in Britain just because everything else is terrible.

>not liking kebab

I know you're going for a racist thing, but that's just shit taste m8, kebab is tasty.

Nah m8, kebab is great when you're in the mood.

Just saying that kebab shops that do chicken never do the chicken right.

Once went to a fish and chip shop that did fried chicken. Really nice fish and chips so I thought that it would be alright. It wasn't.

The leftover chicken is really great cold, but other than that, Popeye's is better.

agreed. Bonus: Jumbalaya

>2,000 locations vs 20,000

McDonalds has over 36,000 resturants all over the planet. While, Thomas Keller has 4 only restaurants.

Therefore, McDonalds is better than Per Se.

Moron

I make my own because when I quit I stole a couple bags of their seasoning and since its so fucking huge it'll last me for maybe a year or 2 :D

I get Mary Brown's instead since the chicken tastes better, they don't overcook the shit out of the white meat, and the fries are better.

you have a terrible diet my man

Old KFC>Lee's>Bojangles>Pop eyes>Rally's/checkers>Garbage>KFC '''chicken''>McDonalds ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''chicken''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

step aside coming through

Something about kfc gets me sick every time i eat it. Might be the wedges.

Even though their chicken can be a little shitty, I love KFC. I don't eat fast food that much in general, but KFC is my favorite.

why are you eating such fattening food by yourself in the dark? you TRYING to become depressed or some shit?

>Cold fried white meat

>MFW Modern KFC is worse then garbage AND Checkers

I'm surprised barneyfag didn't catch that one.

Extra crispy thighs and legs mash and gravy

make chicken salad with the leftovers.

Doesn't Britain have spectacular Indian, Pakistani and Middle Eastern takeout?

>using fast food as an ingredient

That looks fucking amazing? Where is it? Have they breaded the entire half a chicken?

fuck brah - KFC curried chicken salad is amazing - you got to collect all the crumbled droppings too. i use the slapper to mince the chicken,. mayo dijon or brown, celery seed/celery, touch of dill, pickle, onion, few dashes of curry powder, put in bowl sprinkle habenero or jalapeno pepper flakes on top, let sit in fridge for at least an hour,.

shit is top dawg m8

I prefer Church's Chicken.

KFC tastes delicious man....the problem is how it makes me feel, I cannot eat it without feeling poisoned later on in the day

And I'm not one of "those" people either, I eat fast food semi regularly and NONE of it has that effect on me but KFC

I fancy the famous sex bowls with extra biscuits, muhself.

Nothing wrong with that...it's not like he's using chicken nuggets for chicken salad, KFC is just fried whole pieces of chicken

Lots of salt, MSG, black pepper, and powdered chicken bullion most likely.

I kept hearing faggots say this and I was unimpressed when I finally got around to trying it. It was basically KFC + Tony Chachere's dumped into everything. Also, the two times I went, everything was lukewarm like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for awhile.

>Zinger Stacker
Do aussies really eat this?

if i get a meal, it's crispy chicken with fries. if a bucket, mixed with sides made at home. kfc chicken with homemade mashed potatoes and gravy w/ green beans is my favorite birthday dinner.

They've got the Kumara (Sweet potato) Double Down in NZ.

I got it from a shitty mall stall and those fuckers gave me the smallest pieces of chicken and the bacon wasnt even on the chicken, it was on the side rolled up in the wrapping. the hash was good though, onion bits were delicious. The issue was it didnt really taste like anything. if you tasted bits separately it was good, but so much jammed in was terrible.

just slop me like a fuckin' hog

>Thinks marjoram is obscure...

Oh, to be this white again.

Australian here. My mate went on exchange to the US early this year and said KFC over there is fucking horrendous compared to here. You guys don't even have nuggets.

Wtf, they give you biscuits in the US version? They just give you the shitty "buttery bread" here in canada.

u mad mate? go ave a fuckin morleys next time ur hungover

We have popcorn chicken. And I've tasted kfc in australia. It's nauseating.

I too love watching chef john on his youtube channel foodwishes.

how's your father doing, stay in touch?

wings always strike me as offering pretty poor value in terms of meat per dollar. Would you agree?

Yes. It's delicious. What's the problem?

>We have popcorn chicken.

So KOzFC.

Anyone /ezell's/ here?
Spicy fried okra is great man

Double down? Whats that?

3 chicken tenders
Taters and gravy
I throw in a biscuit
And a big ol' coookie

Last time I got a large Cole slaw, 2 biscuits and a small Mac n cheese. I hate their chicken.

Yum

don't forget the extra large cola or sweet tea to round out those carbs