ITT: British versions of American food

ITT: British versions of American food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaICKru7DfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hamburgers are American food.
The clue is in the name, mong child.

>hamburgers
Sorry Kraut but burgers are American old timey fashioned family recipe apple pie mom straight out the oven

>Apple pie is American food.
Retard.

Mom's apple pie is because my mom comes from America the greatest country in the world - straight out the oven fresh baked, best ingredients - best apple pie.

>straight out the oven fresh baked
Jews confirmed as american food

jews are a bit tough for my liking

i prefer muslims wrapped in bacon

germans didnt know hamburgers were a thing until the american troops lived there.

>apple pie is american

how did this meme became a thing? They had apple pies since the middle ages all over fucking europe

>ITT: American versions of American food

>ITT: British versions of American food

>Implying you don't have the same

This, if any pie should be american, it's blueberry, or possibly strawberry rhubarb

I'd eat this.

Why are britbongs so easy to wind up?

implying britbongs aren't rusing other britbongs, do all things to americans have to be spelt out to them?

No wonder you guys are dumb enough to feed yourself to death.

american version of water

But why are you so easy to wind up?

This is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen, like I can picture some guy in some shitty flat with no friends and family tucking in to this on Christmas Eve with an unwrapped present he bought for himself under a small plastic undecorated tree sad.

It's a joke, you dumb shit. The clue is that it's branded by a video games company.

>some guy in some shitty flat with no friends and family tucking in to this on Christmas Eve with an unwrapped present he bought for himself under a small plastic undecorated tree sad.

Found him.

I have no trouble believing that americans really eat this, but it seems small for fat americans. do americans eat two of these?

It's actually made by a UK company that specializes in gaming and gamers

What is actually sad is imagining some lanky scoliosis stricken buck-toothed British lonely manchild cracking open one of these and eating it cold on his break inbetween his 18th and 19th straight hour of playing Civilization pretending England didn't actually lose to the Irish, French, Americans, etc

Jeez, Americans get so defensive over being wrong.

obese diabeetus detected

>do americans eat two of these?

I've known a couple of fat fucks who ate multiple TV dinners at the same time. But IIRC the "hungry man" ones are extra-large serving size. Then again, I might be wrong about that--I never eat that shite.

From left to right
>nebraska
>montana
>nevada
>texas

yo dude you didnt have to be so detailed

now i feel all sorts of negative emotions

>tfw your country's frozen food is so bland compared to others
Just kill me, familia.

>implying American tap water isn't the cleanest and best in the world

Did anybody ever win their contest 5ish years ago for an ACTION PACKED TRIP TO DETROIT?

is it...any good?

Every time I see Rustlers, I think of this image.

I know that chicken shop...chadwell heath essex

uhh no

[ S T O P ]

You're not allowed to talk about Europe on Veeky Forums!
Either make another "why do americans [...]" thread, or just don't post.

who took a shit in my lunch

Poo in the Food

>British
>Europe

Britain is in Scandanavia

One of my favorites thanks for this

>best in the world

its uhh, bigger than it looks user. my gf really likes them since she grew up on them.

>tfw your poor so you like poor man food from birth.

all microwaveable foods are pretty damn great to me due to this.

kek

Or, you know, pumpkin.

>Two mince pies
>Two mince
>Two

Why two?

Bongs are notoriously fat and greedy.

I love how this still gets jf, it's like the Sunday Sport times ten.

The apple pie thing is an interesting one due to thefact that apples aaren't native to America. Maybe it is an immigrants built the nation symbolism sort of thing.

>apple pie
>american

I know that the apple sauce at the bottom is probably a shitty mashed potato blob, but what are the chunks beneath the turkey?

>It's an American shitposts thinking that's banter as he hasn't a clue episode

As usual a brainless clappyfat proves that his countrymen are both moronic and autistic.

Ironic that Amerifats get special protection on this board and you still cry.

Make an anti-American thread and it will be purged near instantly, make an anti-British thread and it will be up until it 404s, as this thread demonstrates, usually there are several in the catalogue.

It's funny because I once got banned by this boards A+ moderation team for telling an American to stop shitposting, in yet another anti-British shitposting thread and the thread was still up after my ban was over.

This is easily the most one sided moderation board on the entire site, yet still your persecution complex persists.

This is German, you spastic brained cretin.

Why do british people get upset so easily?
Why do they get triggered so often?

God you are boring. Don't you ever get tired of shitposting?

Good to know there's a local import shop (mostly Polish goods) around my state that sells these two bars. I don't know why, but I prefer these Mars over a US Milky Way for some reason, although they're pretty similar. I've yet to try a yuro Milky Way, though I'm sure it's much like a Three Musketeers, right?

t. Connecticut user

Can you please calm down and answer the questions in a reasonable? Thanks.

Epic trolle friend. You are sure to get many upvotes when you post this back on r*ddit.

As British person who has tried the yank import aisles contents, you comparisons are accurate.

I do not post on reddit.

Now, can you answer the questions?

Well here is the last (you) your shitposts will win out of me. You have a lot of growing up to do friend.

Why are you being so unreasonable?
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Go make your own fucking imageboard, you whiny bitch.

Says the fatties who can't into banter and take any kind of ribbing as an afront to the walmart nation.
Go back to shovelling that bucket of deep fried vittles down your gullet with your hands, americuck.

>another bitter britbong that wont answer the simple questions
Quelle surprise!

OK then, quid pro quo.
Why do american people get upset so easily?
Why do they get triggered so often?

Every Thanksgiving, I got to the grocery store at 11:00 a.m. and buy a Hungry Man turkey dinner, two cans of Steel Reserve, and a single serve frozen pumpkin pie, just to see the cashier's reaction.

I got news for you; the cashier working on Thanksgiving isn't very happy with their life, either.

Sometimes I lie awake in bed and wonder what happened to the people who won that action packed trip to Detroit.

They're stupid. Glad they aren't bringing down the collective IQ of the EU anymore desu.

Silence, Greekfag.
You've got boys to bugger.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaICKru7DfQ

He actually likes it. Or at least, it isn't as bad as it looks.

>win an action packed trip to Detroit

Every time.

We've got one of the highest average IQs in Europe actually

>chicagotown
>new york pizza
boy oh boy

The hamburger was invented when an american made a sandwich using hamburg steak.

Are there British versions of Salisbury Steak and Freedom Fries?

Actually, barring a few exceptions, it is. Or was. The infrastructure is aging now, people take Tap for granted. But there was a long time where we were definitely in possession of the best municipal water systems in the world.

Hmmm, although I'm not doubting that brits are stupid, why do stupid people from other countries not struggle as much as the brits.

Also, with regards to the EU, I think a lot of brits have realised they made a huge mistake, based on lies and inherent racism. I think there is a good chance they try and drag their heels and it will take France and Germany to actually boot the limeys out. Imagine ruining your countrys future based on the lies of a man that looks like a slug.

I want to try these

German.

good thing they provided a picture detailing how it should be held when eating, just in case someone was to retarded to get it

based rose-beef

I do not

salisbury steaks are called faggots and freedom fries are called chips really.

Cry more, you childish cretin.

Clappyfats have high blood pressure.

I love the 'go town deep dish New York pizzas though, very handy. You have to heat them for longer than the instructions though.