Ambrosus is the Organic Wholefoods trend 3.0

Blockchain sourced food will be a repeated headline in 2018. The idea and demand will grow fast. This is something that should have been done 10 years ago.

AMB sitting pretty at $0.50. Chad CEO wont stop until this thing changes the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/ama_with_angel_versetti/drc236k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does this work?

Hey AMBlets, what happened to those promised partnerships after NDA expirations? Wake-up call, NDA does not necessarily mean partnerships, which means those talks have failed.
>b-but muh Chad CEO
Fucking kek, keep holding AMBlets and don't forget to FOMO into VEN at $100

how do you grow food on a blockchain, how is that even possible

You guys are faggots if your not in this.

This is going to be bigger then ven. They already working with the swiss government and the un. This means that they will end up have access to the whole of the eu and will absolutely explode. Be there or be square

>Blockchain sourced food
can someone explain what this means and whats so great about it? without meme marketing terms

Each potato is cryptographically linked to the next potato. That means the potato is tokenized and you can order .1 of a potato instead of the whole potato

Smart contracts combined with high quality censor systems that allows two parties to agree on a standard of quality and allows the consumer to see EXACTLY what they are eating. This is some AI tech that will change the quality of our food forever.

There were no plans to announce NDA's this soon. That would be something an irresponsible crypto currency would do. That is not how AMB rolls. You are going to cry when Nestle signs us on as a partner.

kek

But A computer can’t mine a potato

Bearfag here, i hate most coins and call all the dumps
Unironically buying 100k of this though, good stuff

>Smart contracts combined with high quality censor systems
sounds like its just a sophisticated produce sorting system, to filter out the unwanted blemished or unripe produce. this is done already, you don't need smart contracts to automate this, the biggest issue is coming up with scanning and sorting software and machinery.

No, but a smart contract can broker an agreement on the EXACT quality of the potato.

lol, they have a partnership with the fucking UN. have you taken a look at their team? that's an all-star team. huge partnerships are inevitable.

but all this is is a specification from the buyer on what standards the produce needs to adhere to. grocery buyers already do this. not sure what ambrosus brings to the table that makes it next level shit.

it is not going to be bigger than ven you fucking brainlet. Is it a good hold, yes indeed, but it is not going to surpass Ven. Do you fucking realize the magnitude of ven? The fucking UN got nothing on DNV GL and the entire chinese market, plus bmw and renault??

yea this, i still think it's a bit of fluff because food origin is an issue most people don't even think about. a related issue a few years ago, there was worry about the mislabelling of organic products, whether they were truly "organic." a blockchain does not magically solve that problem without 3rd party verification, so i don't see it as an automatic solution to false labeling.

now where are my blockchain powered AI robots who will dig potatoes out of the ground for me

There are plenty of crypto companies "working with" different countries, cities, companies, organizations, etc. In most cases, its just a press release, there are some talks and nothing will ever come of it except maybe some 'pilot programs'. Crypto companies love the publicity, so they pump up the importance of these deals and probably also overstate the scope. Don't trust press releases, they are literally advertisements.

Wrong, there are not currently ways to ethically source food production the way a smart contract can.

That is funny, Chad CEO agrees with you reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/ama_with_angel_versetti/drc236k/

"In this sector PR/Marketing seem to be a very big part of doing business (I especially note how many promotions there are like "these guys are not doing the hype, they seem to be focused on tech" , which is just a covert marketing/humble-brag). We have a highly professional team, which we have recently nearly tripled. (actually from monday we will have 1 more person, who will exactly triple our current team size compared to when the TGE started, so we are on a good track). We are focused on being the long-term solution that will be used by companies and public sector in the years to come. This requires discipline, care and compliance with regulations/law, which may be unfavourable in the short-term, but highly important in the long-term. A lot of respectable actors these days are very careful who they work with. Many partnerships that a lot of companies announce have no substance in it, simply because a large corporate always takes many months to decide to adopt a technology, and usually they just learn from the project , maybe even through partnering with them, but then after some time they actually quietly launch their own private solution with those features. this will be the fate of many projects in the space. Companies will learn how they work, will copy them, and will dump them. The advantage of Ambrosus is our know-how and IP that we are building up, which will make that highly impractical and difficult.

their work with the swiss govt is basically them telling AMB to fuck off with that shit. won't fly with all the international regulations and multiple jurisdictions involved in a globalized supply chain. this type of blockchain will be made by IBM, will be private, and these cucks will get rinsed out of the market. end of story.

Angel is my CEOfu

I don't know anything about this company, so not trying to bash them, just being wary of hype.

> there are not currently ways to ethically source food production the way a smart contract can.
Okay, if you go into a Whole Foods type grocery store, you will see the 'natural' product packaging often has certifications from various organizations to assure that it is either certified vegan, or gluten-free, or cruelty free, or fair trade, organic, etc. You have know way of knowing if this certifying organization is really doing their job, or if they had been bribed, or if they are really an industry sponsored organization to give the appearance of quality, or if the actual terms used are too vague to mean anything (e.g. I think you can call something 'fair trade' even if a very small percentage of output is fair trade.)

So how is a smart contract going to assure anyone differently than they are assured today? The smart contract may just automate some aspects of the production chain, but that's all. I'm willing to learn but I just don't understand what is so revolutionary, since you will still have people in the chain who can be untrustworthy.

I saw the same FUD with REQ by salty nocoiners when REQ was 6 cents. Comfy as fuck. Chad CEO is the CEO we deserve not that fat fuck Sergey.