I think we can ALL agree unanimously that old fashioned vanilla > French vanilla > vanilla bean

I think we can ALL agree unanimously that old fashioned vanilla > French vanilla > vanilla bean.

>not making it by heating dairy to 75 C for 4 minutes and then adding your own homemade vanilla sugar and split vanilla pods and then churning it all with liquid nitrogen in your stand mixer

it's like you don't even take ice cream seriously, user

matcha > all of them

Classic vanilla fudge > Literally any other flavour of ice cream

I'm not sure I know what the difference between the three is. My country just has 'vanilla.'

My favourite growing was plain, though, then egg then pistachio then vanilla.

your ice cream is missing the most important part.

Elder God Tier
>Hazelnut
>Pistachio

High tier
>Coffee

IDGAF tier
>most of them

Diabetic gutter-pleb tier
>Ben & Jerry's

I usually go for 1 scoop of pistachio and 1 scoop of stracciatella

disgusting

MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM THIS GUY LIKES SOMETHING I DON'T. CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME SMILY FRIES AND TENDIES WITH KETCHUP

Pleb.

wtf is that? I want it

Crunch coat.

HFCS

Where would I find this at? Image search didn't help much other than a bunch of ice cream places but nothing really matched.

>MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM THIS GUY DISCUSSED SOMETHING ON A FORUM. CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME SMILY FRIES AND TENDIES WITH KETCHUP

NO YOU SACK OF SHIT MAKE THEM YOURSELF AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WORTHLESS MFER :SMACK:

>>Where would I find this at?

At home. Scoop ice cream. Put it in a cone. Roll it in a tray of sprinkles or whatever other stuff you want.

no that brown stuff mixed with the sprinkles specifically

that's just generic "crunchies". There's plenty of ways to make that, or something similar. the easiest is just rice krispies or some similar kind of cereal. You could also drizzle little bits of batter into hot oil--kinda like making a funnel cake. It can also be purchased at some supermarkets--check the isle where the baking stuff is. It will be near the cake decorating stuff.

I assumed it's a regular thing at ice cream places but google makes me think it might be just at Dairy Queen

I think we can all agree that vanilla is fucking shit for people with no taste.

it's captain crunch yellow bits. But like said you can easily make it with rice crispies, frosted flakes (I guess), or any cereal you want, but in that picture it's definitely captain crunch

You forgot Gorgonzola in Elder God Tier.

>Ube Ice Cream is fantastic
>Mango is just as amazing
>mfw both flavors in a double scoop

"French" vanilla isn't a flavor, it's a style of ice cream. French style ice cream has more egg in it. It's like saying "Italian" vanilla when you're talking about vanilla flavored gelato, and it's a retarded marketing trick that's gotten millions of people to buy into it because they assume "French" vanilla is somehow different from "non French" vanilla.

most of the time french vanilla is just the normal vanilla with annatto added.

fuck off and take your mcflurry with you.

>My country just has 'vanilla.'

what shit tier country are you in?

France

French > old fashioned > homestyle > bean

Thank you

i cant even tell the difference user. i just pick up some up at the store.

Ice cream is for children, like literally.
Women like chocolate and candy and I understand that but they too admit that eating ice cream past elementary is kinda ridiculous.

you don't look cool you just look mentally challenged to everyone basically.

>implying women don't eat batches of ice cream while watching sex and the city and crying
>implying i don't do that

>2d > 3d