Anyone else thinking of just cashing out everything now, even if it's at or below initial investment...

Anyone else thinking of just cashing out everything now, even if it's at or below initial investment, and never come back? This market is taking all of my time and I feel like the stress is taking years off of my life. I just want it to be over with.

Other urls found in this thread:

vicetoken.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Consider suicide, OP.

I'm never ganna be one of those people that flipped $3k into $300k

At best I'll make like $18k

forgot my face

(((They))) are greedy fucks. They'll slowly kill the market and accumulate a few coins at early 2017 prices and then pump it again.

that'd be actually great for us. Eth at $10? xrp at $0.001? fucking bring it

Just put your money into two or three good looking projects that you like, and GTFO for five years.

Please don't. If they go that low I'll have nothing left to invest if I don't cash out now.

i am too honestly but idk

I already know what would happen. My coins would moon after 2 years. I'd be a millionaire, but I forgot about them, and when I come back the entire market has been destroyed by government regulations and my coins are worth nothing. There's no fucking way to 'just forget about it' anymore. You either keep up with the market or you get out completely.

then cash out, you know shit is way overpriced still, you just refuse to accept it. The hype is over..

You go tell that to the ELA lot, who have just gone on lockdown for 3 years!
You are right, 90% of this shirt will be dead in a couple of years, but I honestly think some of these projects will be Google, Amazon level in years to come.

Yeah crypto's over, im sorry but there's no more dumb money coming in cause of the crash and Wall st would never buy useless coins to get dumped on by you lol they know this. The last pump happened cause of normie fomo and wall st hype and now that's gone.

I'm sure the projects themselves won't just die, but the speculative market might come crashing down at some point, basically destroying a lot of the current tokens. You can invest in every single 'promising' project right now and in 5 years none of them might exist anymore. And in the meantime something else will probably come out to replace the current coins and I will miss it if I don't keep up.

yep that was the case, 4 years ago.. with only a few shitcoins around. Now with thousands and dozens of shit ICOs per month, the btc is spread too much and its hard to spot underpriced ones. Not to mention the high chance of btc going down and taking all with it since it already mooned hard, who knows where the true floor is

Dude. Choose a couple of solid coins to put your money in and leave them for like 6 months to a year. There's no need to check the price every day it will just stress you out & daytrading isn't for everyone.

You cant cash out even if you tried

>solid coins
>mfw down 90% by EOY
>just hodl user

there's gonna be a serious bull market later this year
right now is accumulating time

What the fuck is the point in accumulating now when everything's still going to go down 75%? By that point I'll need x4 to break even.

>t. December investor

Everyone else is still up.

If you knew that youd be making money on shorts, or just waiting and buying the bottom. Crypto is like any market, you can ALWAYS make money, on the up or the down. Truth is the people that made the 'easy choice' of buying ETH at 10 USD were taking the exact same risk as you, it could easily have dropped to 1 USD.

The point is you're not lamenting being late, you're lamenting being a limp wristed soyboy with 0 confidence in your own ability to make decisions. You shouldn't be any market period if you have this defeatist attitude, let alone crypto.

Your lack of patience is why you'll never make it in life.

You've probably imagined what it would be like if you had found Bitcoin or Ethereum at $1. You would have been right by now, right? No. Your lack of patience means you would have sold somewhere around $20.

Fuck right off. You'll never make it.

bah god he had a family

Pls sell at loss so we can climb again

January actually. Started with 10k, am at 2k now. If this goes any lower my money is basically gone.

ahhahaa get fucking rekt

honestly though you’re going to kill yourself a few months from now if you exit this market now. you’ll be watching ATHs get destroyed from the sidelines

>Selling at a 80% loss rather than just waiting a couple of months to be back to where you were

Do it, you fucking retard. Even if you hold on, you'll never actually make it. Your ADHD will make sure of that.

>Bitcoin has fallen 2x
>Your investment has fallen 5x

You should probably just kys desu

>Your lack of patience means you would have sold somewhere around $20.
yeah but no one except few crazies were throwing tens of thousands at it those days

Here's a few coins you can throw $20 at and get a significant amount of: EXRN, RLX, KIN, DOM, STEM, and VIT. Ones around a couple pennies you can put $100 into are DTA, DENT, and DXT. VIT still has their sale going on. vicetoken.com/

ETH was at $12 exactly one year ago. And crypto was already well established by then.

It's getting silly. Sooner or later people will get tired of this shit and it will crash. Regular stocks have been kicking ass. buy some of those.

my point still stands, everything is way overpriced today which means the risk is higher than then, unless you talking about some magic coin no one heard of sitting at 5m marketcap or something

Thinking the same OP.
The BTC crahs left me a broken man.
I can't handle the stress.
Now I'm always afraid that it'll crash even lower.
Having no fundamentals just makes it hard to hold onto something, but I knew that when I invested in it.

The worst part isn't even that you're losing money. The worst thing is that you can't just forget about crypto now.
You'll always think how much better your life would be right now if you invested earlier. And if you get out of crypto you'll feel like shit every time it goes up again. You'll spend weeks and months contemplating all the missed gains while you wagecuck your life away. I really wish I would've never even heard about crypto.

sad user - i feel your pain. i fomo'ed in to some of this at a bad time, i'm down and i struggle with the constant checking of my portfolio and crypto news. even worse, i sold a lot of promising stock to dump into crypto, im down 15k from my 45k investment. however, i told myself i was going to hold at least a year... that "promising stock" that I sold took 4 years to grow to the amount it was. so, yes, patience is a virtue. focus on other aspects of your life and try and just keep occasional tabs on your crypto.

this vision helps me:
a) I'm 65 year old user - I tell my grandkids how I put 45k into digital currencies, and it all went to nothing, becoming effectively worthless. a funny story when im 65 and retired.
or
b) i'm 65 year old user and have been running my own business since my 30's because my 45k turned into enough to free me from my office job. i've accomplished all i want in life thanks to a risk i took in an emerging technology.

a or b are both hell of a lot more interesting stories than "i invested 45k into digital money, lost 15k and cut my losses like a bitch, and spent the next 5 years telling everyone not to invest in digital currencies"

I feel for you man. Im down too but you just got to hold on and forget about it for a while.
This is a crazy market and by saturday you could have doubled your stack no one knows what will happen.
Play the long game dont buy shit and hold - when the going gets tough the tough get going.

The problem is that if you leave and one of the meme coins you actually believed in, say LINK or something, actually moons, you are going to hate your life forever.

We are fucked either way. What a curse

>Cash out into fiat
>Realize you're a worthless shit that wont ever amount to anything
>kill yourself

Or
>Keep pouring your normie money into crypto
>It goes up x1000, market doesn't give a fuck about fundamentals
>You suddenly matter in the world
>get a qt3.14 gf and tour the world

Gee, I wonder which is the better option for a degenerate.

So sell then OP

op can you go be a worthless bitch somewhere else thanks

>Keep pouring your normie money into crypto
>Bitcoin plummets to $0.01 after a huge security flaw was discovered, nobody takes it seriously anymore
>You suddenly unironically lost all your life savings
>Realize you're a worthless shit for falling for this scam
>kill yourself