The name — Ninja dog — says it all: It’s a giant hot dog shaped after a ninja scroll! The sausage is no less than...

>The name — Ninja dog — says it all: It’s a giant hot dog shaped after a ninja scroll! The sausage is no less than 30 cm long (in a 20 cm bun)! Both of them contains edible bamboo charcoal which is said to have detox properties. And also gives them this deep black color, like a real scroll!

Thoughts?

>The sausage is no less than 30 cm long (in a 20 cm bun)!
I know people are supposed to be impressed by that, but in my country, that's pretty normal.

BIG

>oh shit, I'm feeling bloated, better eat a hot dog made of charcoal

>Hot dog is so big that there are several inches outside the edges of the bun
I don't like this meme

looks kino, senpai.

Why would they spray the sauce past the interior of the bun? How are you suppose to pick it up without getting sauce on your hands?

>IKEA

starting to make sense now

BLACK

LIVES

LIFE

This is a normal sized hot dog in your country?

we call them Completos (literally something like "fullies"), but since you'd have a easier time finding green cats than actually 20-30 cm long weiners, we usually just put 2 or 3 sausages in a long bun, and fill it with nice stuff.

Of course, it's supposed to be a meal, not a snack.

NIGGERS

why did they put the condiments on the wrong way

24 inch (61 cm) hot dog.

Is that confetti?

I wish those pussies at 7-11 actually rolled on out with the BIGGEST BITE EVER. which was a 12'' hotdog for like 3-4$

Hot dogs are quite popular in japan. I was there for 3 weeks recently and would regularly pick them up at the grocery store.

MELON

why are proper hotdogs so godlike?

>12 inch hot dog

oh that's a pretty sizeable meal for anyone I suppose

>deep black color

kinda nifty I guess it looks a bit strange but alright

>said to have detox properties

oh alright I'm on my 5th shit of the night and toilet paper is agonizing at this point in time

>detox
>Charcoal
Do you think your body behaves like a high school experiment or a bioreactor?

>detox
buzzword
>edible charcoal
sounds unhealthy
>that nuch dog left over the bun
eating that sounds like a nightmare
>disgusting color
bleck

PENIS

Objectively the best hot dog

Yakitate!! Ja-pan says it's real, so it's real. It even makes you see Kaguya Hime.

>ruining a hot dog by covering it in a literal salad

Chicago can do nothing right. The most vegetation a dog needs is onion or relish

Pic related is the proper best dog

>edible bamboo charcoal

all charcoal is edible, it's just carbon, which has a very low toxicity

activated carbon (in a sort of slurry of water mixed with carbon precipitate) is the first thing you'll be given if you ever need your stomach pumped, because it has a very high surface area, very low toxicity, and will adsorb or bond with pretty much anything in your upper digestive tract, preventing it from being absorbed by your body and carrying it back out of you when they flush you out with water

fyi it's a fucking unpleasant procedure from start to finish, don't drink like a co/ck/

the "detox properties" of activated carbon would be much less if you allowed it to pass through your entire digestive tract, because most of the lower tract is dedicated to absorbing as much as possible from whatever you've decided to feed it - that's why your intestines are so long and have so many different sections - so any carbon which had adsorbed (as opposed to absorbed) "toxins" on its way through would probably give them up again at some point during the trip to poosville

this is immaterial however as the only toxins it could pick up from your digestive tract would be the ones you'd eaten - your liver and kidneys are far more effective at removing toxins from your blood than eating carbon could ever be (and in fact carbon wouldn't discriminate between toxins and non-toxins were you to get it into your bloodstream, so you would probably die if you tried filtering your blood that way - dialysis is something else, and a lot more complex, and not entirely as effective as good ol' kidneys)

the reason they're saying "detox" instead of "cheaper than black food coloring" is because it'll sell some to idiots - but with that much carbon in it, it's either going to be antinutritious because of the difficulty of digesting anything useful from it or just taste really unpleasant and give you black shits

>hot dog

I can literally see the urethra on the left hand side

one kind of onion what are you canadian

get the fuck outta here

Chicago here
"Covering it in a salad" is a cop-out
The problem that renders it inedible is "covering it in like 8 different ingredients involving pickle-brine, and seasoning salt on top"