Why do people like soft tacos? They're just shitty burritos

Why do people like soft tacos? They're just shitty burritos.

>shitty burritos

Did you mean smaller? That's the only difference between burritos and soft tacos that I can determine and it wouldn't surprise me if soft tacos were just pushed in the place of burritos as a cost cutting measure for the producers.

Hard shell taco = bad for your teeth

Huge difference between flour/corn tortillas

Hard tacos are a fucking mess

I've never liked tacos

tacos are shit in general

sometimes you don't want a whole burrito, sometimes you just want a little bit of one

>I've never liked tacos

THIS PERSON IS AN ALIEN FROM SPACE.

it wouldn't be a "soft taco," it'd just be called a burrito. there's no difference.

Authentic tacos are soft. Sometimes though, I ditch the legit authentic Mexican restaurant I go to and get hard shell tacos at the Taco Bell on the other side of the parking lot. Am I committing heresy?

Not really, sometimes you just want some shitty Taco Bell. I get it.

Hard shell "tacos" are just the retarded cousin of nachos.

They're following tradition.

Menudo is fucking disgusting (basically tastes like chewing on a salty ear but the broth is alright) but Mexicans still do it. People who care about authenticity are fucking retarded. If it tastes good you eat it, if it doesn't don't.

>muh conventional foods

I could make deconstructed menudo, and somewhere there would be stomach. It looks like somebody started raking a carpet.

/thread

Tacos are sort of a meme food, eh? They're quite like bacon in the sense that if you admit to not liking them, normies become exaggeratedly confused and offended.
>OMG R U CRAZY???
>HOW U NO LIKE TACOOOOOOOS :000

That is the reason why I do like them. Mini burritos. I can get 3 mini burritos with different meats and fillers and have three different experiences at one time for one price usually rather than just one giant burrito where it's all the same inside and get bored of eating it halfway through because it becomes bland.

What is that?

>burrito
>bland

You're going to some shit restaurants

I just get tired of eating a pound of the same thing. It gets monotonous.

whatchu have aginst mex food?

If I'm eating something with my hands, I don't enjoy it crumbling apart. What am I supposed to do, bend over and lick the plate clean at the end?

Most American style burritos are way too big, I agree. Burritos are a lot better when restricted to 10 inches or less for the tortilla size imo.

I saw one at papas and beer that was like 2 feet long and as big around as my leg and it's just like..why?

This is close to what I saw there for reference (googled photo, not mine)

Tacos don't have rice, can't imagine how bad a fish burrito would be

plus not everyone likes consuming 1500 calories all at once

I get tacos with rice at all kinds of places and chipotle even lets me choose white or brown rice on them and also which kinds of beans for my taco. Truly mini burritos.

Honestly, I forgot that hard shell tacos are a thing. Why would you want a hard shell?

*CRUNCH*

Taco, burrito, nachos, quesadilla, etc.

It's all the same goddamn thing, and the only thing you have control over to make a difference is the texture and amount of greese... so, if you don't like crunchy foods, I can see the appeal.

I like burritos, and wraps in general, because everything is wrapped up in a nice package and it's easy to eat without making a mess. Besides, if you use a big enough tortilla you can add a ton of ingredients and get different combinations in every bite.

I was never really a fan of tacos, whether full authentic or hard shell taco Tuesday. Nachos are purely drunk food, and a quesadilla needs more than just cheese to be good, and some kind of sauce to dip it in.

Crack Cocaine

1/4 cup baking soda
100G Cocaine
1 cup water
Mix
Bake at 160 for 40 min.
Smoke as desired.

A friend in high school gave me an 8 ball of coke and then proceeded to tell me never to do this, spelling out all the steps.

it add good flavor to burrito

It's okay if you've never left your basement. Just don't post here if thats the case.

Made with flour tortillas they're just shitty fajitas. Make soft tacos with handmade corn tortillas and they're way better than any burrito.

Hard tacos can be dry as fuck sometime

Or you could just, you know, use a proper base like sodium hydroxide and do acid/base extraction like a normal person.