What is the best diet to have a good smelling body, breath and bowel movements

What is the best diet to have a good smelling body, breath and bowel movements

Other urls found in this thread:

mouthhealthy.org/en/nutrition/food-tips/9-Foods-That-Damage-Your-Teeth
greatist.com/health/healthy-teeth-foods
colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/basics/nutrition-and-oral-health/article/acidic-fruits-and-teeth-effects-0216
deltadentalins.com/oral_health/healthyfoods.html
webmd.com/oral-health/tooth-enamel-protection?page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slops

A vegan diet

Vegetarian

Just eat like five Fiber One bars every single day.

don't these increase flatulance?

t. vegetarian

Sour cream and garlic

They can when consuming a lot of fermentable fiber but the same is true for an omnivorous diet. The shit definitely smells better, it barely even smells disagreeable. Farts may smell a little better.

Avoid foods and spices such as garlic, onion and curries. Dairy also apparently gives off an odor to people not used to a dairy intensive diet (ie eastern food culture vs. western). Vegan with a lack of those foods/spices mentioned above is probably your best bet.

so if i eat bland food i will smell bland? :(

Take a shower every day with soap and water like a civilized human being and you won't fucking smell like your fucking food no matter what you eat.

Not that simple. Asparagus gives you an off-smell as well, along with the entire cabbage family.
It's impossible to eat balanced and avoid all foods that change your smell into something certain people will dislike.

I've been eating a shitload of apples for a few months, the gas is horrendous.

Tbqh family it's not that simple. You'll always have some odor like said. Some people sweat a lot like me and even with deodorant have body odor issues. Actually smelling good even after taking a shower is hard to find unless you're dousing yourself in cologne.

>t. hamplanet

Nope just a skinny guy with a realistic view on things other than a shitposter on an anonymous weasel fur discussion board

You just say that so you don't use to shower

I do shower, I'm not supporting not showering, that's even worse. I'm saying that it's unrealistic to expect to have no odor at all after just showering.

let's talk more about poops, how do i make my poops smell great?

Eat 50g of fiber every single day.

50kg*

Myself and everyone i know either doesn't smell or has a pleasant smell after showering.
If you smell after a shower, you might have some kind of health issue or you aren't showering correctly.

tried psyllium husks but they didn't seem to change much

You can't get fiber in a pill, user. You've got to work for it one head of broccoli at a time.

Of course you smell good right after showering numbnuts. I'm referring to the times when it will be a couple hours after showering and you're walking to work in a suit and you can't help but have a slight odor. Are you gonna take more baby steps to my reasoning or are you finally gonna use your brain and think a little more critically?

And is there a diet to help my awful case of swamp-ass?

wipe sitting down desu

>I'm saying that it's unrealistic to expect to have no odor at all after just showering.

>I'm referring to the times when it will be a couple hours after showering

Lose weight, wear better underwear

Poops smell great on a vegan diet because you remove dairy, eggs and red meat. Fish and poultry have less of a negative effects as far as I know. Eggs, dairy and meat make shit smell worse partly because of some of the sulfur-based proteins, partly because of other substances. Another reason is that a vegan diet favors other bacteria populations than an omnivorous diet and since most poop is dead bacteria, this affects the poop.

Giant fat black weeaboo I used to know swore by baby powder. Said he put it all in his ass crack every morning.

If you want to smell terrible to just to piss people off drink olde english and 4loko all day long, you'll smell terrible and people will stay away from you.

I usually just wear a deodouriser like pic related.

Has very fresh smell and lasts a couple of months and is discreet enough worn around your neck people wont notice it.

Would recommend.

raw vegan.

not trolling, i tried it and my body smells became innocuous, all of them. i no longer spent like 5-10min in the toilet but less than a min, no major push needed and you feel an amazing release, almost as good as when you eat when youre empty (squatting is the right position, not sitting). no longer need soap or shampoo or toothpaste, i just use baking soda for everything.

>mfw i realized what the body is capable of

A water diet

This is literally the reason why Americans are considered stupid.
Enjoy your ether high though dude.

>a couple hours after showering...... slight odor

confirmed fatfuck

60 kg, literally skeleton mode and have same problem
If i sit still for too long i make a dam around myself
[spoiler]don't even think about answering something cheeky, I'll fukken stab you [/spoiler]

No human needs soap. Scrub body with hands and hot water.
Shampoo once a month. Keep your hair short, scrub intensely with fingers.
Don't need toothpaste.
Absolutely do need deodorant. Try mitchum unscented roll on.
Wash your clothes with hot water. That's it. Trust me, your washer is FAR more powerful than you give it credit for.

Real men don't smell like toxic chemicals.
The best part is where you get out of the shower and your pits are still stinky and dripping because your body is purging the poison you just smeared all over it.
Refusing these things makes you smell less.

Who wants to stop eating meat when you can listen to me and save money and keep the stank away?
(May not be effective when attempted by obese persons)

That's the soap/shampoo. He is mildly allergic to it and he's sweating it back out.
Shit on me if you want, I had the same problem until I started using only water.

>tfw gf has pungent body odor
>tfw its your biggest turn on

>OP asks for dietary advice
>Replies with non dietary advice
Dumb cunt.

>can't grasp the simplest of biological notions
>gets angry instead

This board has a really hard time recognizing obvious jokes for some reason.

b.o. + cologne is the most horrifying, eyebrow-singeing smell on this planet. don't do that in this year of our lord.

i guess fair trade vegan free range organic sustainable foods because rich vegans seem to act like their shit doesnt stink.

High fiber diet. Crushed flax seeds are marvelous.

Also, you need exercise.

Do you peel them?, Apples are one of the fruits with more pesticides in it's skin (i don't know how to call it); they fuck with your intestinal flora.

"After just showering" and "hours later" is way different. Learn to communicate and accept your short-comings.
Like your inability to shower.

people who dive in chemical food do need the industrial cleaners.

>literally skeleton mode
>If i sit still for too long i make a dam around myself

>literally beaver mode

All of this but diet won't be enough if you are a fat male and/or you don't exercise at all.

> eating dead animals
> eating fresh nature

Hmmm.......... which would snell better indeed??

>Take a shower every day with soap

That's may not be good for your skin.

>no toothpaste

grim

how did you extrapolate that the OP was looking for a meat or no meat argument?

also, nature and animals are the same thing and also when you say fresh here you also mean dead so... eating dead animals is literally the same thing as eating fresh nature

Goddamn. These kinds of threads really bring out the freaks. Nobody wants to be around you and your "natural" smell dude.

>eating dead nature
>eating dead nature
Hmmm..........??

Hospital diagnosed allergy to perfume.
Do you honestly think I let myself stink?
The only thing I can use is gillette clear gel/cool wave. But yes, I do have a powerful washer and I do wear deodorant.
Every time I say something, some moron with 3 glade plugins in his room hops in front of me to defend the unregulated perfume industry.
How is it legal to specifically exclude ingredients, put customers in extreme danger, and hide behind US law while doing so.
They literally kill people every day with seizures, asthma attacks or severe allergies.
Fuck you though. I recommend you go buy some dryer sheets and kill the asthmatic kids walking around your neighborhood. 334 Million to go, friend, so it won't be hard to find some.

>willingly using scented products that will hospitalize around 500 million different people at the slightest whiff

Go stuff peanuts and shrimp in your pocket and fuck off to the grocery store.

theres a lot of anger in this post, i didnt realize that perfume allergies was a thing. on the other hand, you would have made me care more if you didnt come off like a prick

>be hostile
>receive hostility

Tsk tsk. The never of some people.

>want people to care about the issues me and other group of minorities have
>i know, ill act like a total cunt, that should work
great plan. theres a saying about honey and vinegar, but i dont remember it

i ate vegan for a few months, made me smell like soy sauce/ dirt, never wore deodorant. also had flawless victory on the tp every time

Weak people like that need to die

>not cold showers
confirmed for know-nothing

>scented products that will hospitalize around 500 million different people at the slightest whiff
[citation needed]

someones never seen living lettuce
theyre not dead until theyre rotting desu, while meat rots the second its exposed to air

I think it's different for different people; I'd be willing to bet bad b.o. as opposed to good b.o. is simply a matter of your body trying to expel poison. Try listening to your body's response to the foods you eat, and of course stick to the highest quality whole foods you can get - no sugar, no junk. Some people do well on Paleo, some on mostly raw vegan, and some do well on ethnic diets like Mexican or Chinese. It really boils down to how your body handles it so pay attention.

It's not hot enough yet. I don't understand how pipe sediment matters when bleach comes out constantly.
That's everyone with:
Epilepsy
Porphyria
Hypertrichosis/Lupus
Asthma/resp issue
Everyone allergic to perfume, ether, or any one of 300 chemical additives, or thousands of random botanical extracts.

Bringing random shit from the jungle into an urban setting in the US is guaranteed to cause allergic reactions due to non native ingredients and zero local immunity.

Do you really think in this day and age that Glade, Lysol, Clorox and Febreze aren't trying to kill you? You don't know the ingredients do you? How can you call them safe?
Why do you spray febreze on the carpet then your dog pisses in the same spot to cover up the odor? I want you to go learn exactly why a mouse dies when you spray perfume at it, why you agree with rodent testing in similarity to humans, and what you expect to happen when humans are exposed to the same thing? Go.

>a matter of your body trying to expel poison
one person actually understands basic human function, I am in awe.

Pineapple, nothing but pineapple.

i have confirmed the jizz thing about pineapple, but does it make all of you smell good?

No but you get a free pineapple plant with every purchase.

Don't know, but you can eat lots of pineapples and such to make your jizz taste better.

I've always had a horridly oily, smelly skin and acne-ridden face since I've hit puberty and basically, i'm 18, about 4 weeks-long vegan and my acne is starting to slowly wear-off, my skin is strangely dry and i haven't had to use deodorant in 2 weeks.

>libido has simply vanished
>highly tempted to switch to vegetarianism because of eating-disorder-related-autism but i have no idea what exactly were the foods that my body so horribly disliked.

>Reading this while eating dry aged beef
kek

I don't know what foods make you smell good, but can assure you that drinking hard liquor every day does the opposite. I pretty much sweat vodka and it doesn't smell pleasant when it gets to that point.

Get a bidet, and/or shower immediately after shitting.

Get people to pay you for sleeping in their garden. You're a natural slug remedy :)

>not black ice

i drink a lot of beer and always wonder what that does for my smell

>porphyria
>mice
>obsession with odors

IT'S YOU

try getting some fucking exercise

soap, water, some fiber, some starch, some protein, deodorant helps too OP.

I hope you know that going raw vegan is terrible for your teeth. A lot of raw vegans or vegans get terrible tooth decay because of the fruit acid. Please cook your food if you want to keep your teeth.

Count Mousewhisperer, the best and nuttiest of all anons. I'm so glad he escaped /an/.

>good smelling body, breath, and bowel movements
>good smelling bowel movements
>bowl movements

>brushes his teeth with baking soda
>this retard thinks fruit acid will harm his teeth
lmao

I can't escape this place.

>A lot of raw vegans or vegans get terrible tooth decay because of the fruit acid
As opposed to other people because those don't eat fruit?

I am on both, but you have to wait til night, daily. Takes me 6 hours of drinking before I start getting belligerent and confused.

>mouthhealthy.org/en/nutrition/food-tips/9-Foods-That-Damage-Your-Teeth

>greatist.com/health/healthy-teeth-foods
>colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/basics/nutrition-and-oral-health/article/acidic-fruits-and-teeth-effects-0216

>deltadentalins.com/oral_health/healthyfoods.html

>webmd.com/oral-health/tooth-enamel-protection?page=2