The real flippening is occurring in front of your very eyes

The real flippening is occurring in front of your very eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/wiki/Block-lattice
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the disrutor.

the disrpuor.

May not be scalable with high transactions load. Out of order transactions fucks up the DAG, leaving unconf txs pilling up which slows down confirmation time, positive feedback look. It also only does transactions, can't do smart contracts. Blockchain is more robust and may be just as scalable with new tech this year.

the disluthor.

The diaspora.

>when you can't recognise the diprutor

been tested for up to 7000 tx per second on consumer-grade hardware. by far the best scalable coin at the moment. ripple is 2nd with 1500/sec, but ripple is not even a cryptocurrency.

>ripple is not even a cryptocurrency

Lmao neither is Nano? There’s nothing cryptographic about a coin which was entirely distributed through captchas...

And it’s hardly a “currency” considering most people just buy it to flip it and make a profit.

Tested in a lab. Over the internet, which high latency links, where out of order transactions will be occurring very frequency. This is expected to cripple the throughput.

it was made before ICO sales got popular hence the captcha distribution. not any less fair than BTC's.

and lol @ 2nd point stay in denial & poor

it's still higher than any other coin has been tested for. noone can say for sure what will happen over the internet, but the devs seem very much competent and down to earth, so my guess is even if there'll be issues they'll resolve them fast. there's no reason why it shouldn't do the 7000 in real world scenario, less for some fixable bugs that may appear.

also it was tested over the internet, just not as distributed as it will be when it overtakes VISA

Man I bought this in December and sold at $20, literally no reason for me to be mad.

And what you said has NOTHING to do with the fact that it’s still not a cryptocurrency. There’s no way for it to be a cryptocurrency without the crypto part.

Are you truly this dumb?

NANO for the win.

Instant, fee-less, decentralized, eco-friendly.

P2P payment system. Check mate.

>there's no reason why it shouldn't do the 7000 in real world scenario

Except there is. Because the state of the network changes every transaction. Everytime one nodes sees a transaction before another, the chain forks, under heavy load there may be millions of forked chains and unconfirmed transactions. Every node has to maintain these databases.

>it's still higher than any other coin has been tested for

Not off chain transactions which are essentially require no computation other than cryptographic signing.

>There’s no way for it to be a cryptocurrency without the crypto part.
>Are you truly this dumb?

just lol.

github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/wiki/Block-lattice

>double spend
>no time immutability
Anybody with critical thinking skills will be able to identify the flaws of this coin and know that it has no future. However, I know that's hard to expect out of most people, especially those devoted to this shitcoin.

>double spend
>no time immutability

oh yes. it's double spendable. the only reason people still use it is that they're all dumb. the Veeky Forums post you read however was written by a genius millionaire who already sold 100,000,000 nano by double sending them to binance and felt generous

lol you're the type of person that gets impressed by big numbers without ever trying to look at the bigger picture. Best part of crypto is seeing retards like you get fucked over.

>Every node has to maintain these databases.

this is true for every decenralized currency, but slow nodes are just left behind, the fastest nodes dictate how fast the network actually is for consumers (using a decent client), brainlet.
the forking literally takes no computation in practice.

If you can find a way to beat the block-lattice and double spend there’s a lot of money waiting for you. I say you do it and either make it by getting the bounty or make it by exploiting double spending. As of right now, millions of dollars are available to someone who cracks it but no body has.

Also, I mentioned in an earlier thread that I have the beta mobile wallet. If anyone wants screen shots or a nano amount of nano I’ll deliver.

down 55% in 3 weeks and you faggots call moon lmao.

>There’s no way for it to be a cryptocurrency without the crypto part.
Proof of work relies on cryptography. Nano uses a tiny amount of pow compared to traditional blockchains but it’s still secured by this cryptography.

up 80% since the end of the bitgrail fiasco.
would be $80 if it didn't happen, but people had to see that it's actually stable on decent exchanges

I don’t think any alt in the top $100 will moon in the current market. I do think the price was repressed by the retarded Italian faggot fucking over idiots who left money on his exchange and it’s slowly recovering.

you forgot: bitshares - 100 000 tx/s
go home kid

bitcoin doesn't have smartconctracts and it's still valued 9k atm
nano will be easily at litecoin prices in 6 months

>DPOS

Other coins can do the smart contract. Nano aims at doing payments, instantly and free. And it excels at it.

The rest about transaction time is just bullshit there is no faster coin and that's an undisputable fact right now.

No transactions are out of order, the blockchain is always in correct order because you need the previous block to create a new one.

What you heard about out of order tx is based on the block explorer showing datestamps out of order. Datestamps aren't part of the protocol. If an out of sync wallet syncs 10 days later, it will show the date it synced at (i.e. cold wallets and the bomber bullshit) Timestamps are just a UI tool on the block explorer and have nothing to do with the block themselves.

It hasn't been stress tested to it's maximum bevcause it would be ridiculously complicated and expensive to get enough computers to shoot 7k-10k tx per second. But it's p2p transactions in a single UDP packet. It scales infinitely with hardware.

It has been tested to several hundreds tx/second with NO signs of slowing down. That's like 2-300x what bitcoin uses right now.... you and your "king coin BTC" can fuck off back to fudland

>smrt contrekts

What the fuck does cryptography have to do with distribution. ICOs are a fucking scam most of it is presold at a cheaper price to big investors that will dump it in your face as soon as it comes out.

Cryptography is the part where it creates seeds/private keys. Nano does that.

fuck off with bitshares lmao. How desperate are you to fud nano. Why dont you show us a pic of your big bitshares stack?

>funny munny good me buy cheese burger smart contract dumb u cant even buy mcnuggies with them

>noone cares about a coin being fast and feeless
>they'd rather use an ico platform that is also kinda fast and cheap i guess
>ico platforms are the future
>smrt contrekt

Nah

>There’s nothing cryptographic about a coin which was entirely distributed through captchas
You clearly don’t know what “crypto” means. The absolute state of these fudders.

What I mean by receiving out of order is that under load of thousands of tx/s, over the internet with extremely inconsistent latency between nodes and high packet loss, nodes will receive thousands of transactions a second built on transactions they haven't received and may never received. Keeping the state of every unconfirmed transaction will cripple the network during actual use under load.

The block chain doesn't have this issue because the order of on chain transactions don't matter and the state of the network is always known from the last block.

it just broke 100k sat for the first time since bitgrail fudfest. what is happening

the fact that timestamps aren't part of the protocol is a big part of what makes it faster and better scalable than any other coin. it's just not necessary. someone can build a database if they want timestamps and actually record times on their node, but for the healthiness of the network timestamps are completely irrelevant bloat

hot damn my bags were getting heavy. I was getting antsy about it. Thank god for the happening

from what i understand, every transaction is unconfirmed anyway unless its legitimacy is disputed between nodes, so what does it matter?

>tfw nobody in this thread has given a reason for nano to go up in value

nanocucks are the most deluded of all.

I haven't seen this much level of delusion besides LINK

This user will make it.

maybe because the recent fud dipped it below its real value and it's going up to try to find that price

If you think normies want a currency that isn't even a currency. Where they have to calculate gas prices and gas limits. Because it has "smart contracts" which means you can spawn more shitcoins on top of it to clog it's network even more. A "currency" that could be completely paralyzed by the next cryptokitty crazy.

Or the NEW ETH that you can only trade in integers (worth hundreds) with complicated gas distribution in a separate coin. Sure.

Yeah, normies totally dont want to be able to send money anywhere in the world, instantly, without any fees.

They'll prefer something call "ethereum" over "nano".

They'll prefer MEW over an app that lets you instantly transfer money through a QR code with they phone.

I mean it really is pretty simple.

The coin has a huge amount of supporters/new money who were waiting on the sidelines for the BitGrail shit to blow over.

Now that we've had abit of good news, people are starting to FOMO back in.

Still very much undersold.

>and actually record times on their node

meaning that block explorers WILL show you timestamps once they become more established, it's just that the network itself can function perfectly fine without every node having to keep timestamps synced.

undervalued*

as i mentionned, it has been stress tested to hundreds of transactions per second with none of this BS happening.

>real value
lol

All that can and is automated by existing apps which simply display the estimated transaction cost for the user. A lot of people use eth without even knowing what gas is.

In their lab? Do you know how they simulate real world network conditions?

Instant.
Feeless
Simple

"no value duuur".

Sure okay keep your niché bullshit "tokens" that might be used for X very specific use case but never will because they are too niché therefore too easy to manipulate.

Tell me why people will use nano and why there will be demand.

it's always funny to see a literal brainlet get encouraged on Veeky Forums, and explains a lot

when nano actually hits the scale of VISA, there will be a list of reliable nodes. nodes that has been known to operate using business-grade hardware and are known to exchange data between each other with very low latency. just like there are lists of known reliable nodes for bitcoin today.

there will be nodes that keep themselves in sync, there's abolsutely nothing that makes it unfeasible to implement.

and don't forget this is the poster who earlier used
>Every node has to maintain these databases.

as an argument.
(which he's been pointed out is something blockchain-based coins have to do just as well)
he's just desperately searching what kind of bullshit reasoning to come up with to save face in a debate he already lost

Newfags who bought in December/January unironically believe that only ICO platform have value.

It's kinda mindblowing.

> nothing cryptographic about controlling your money with a private key

>when nano actually hits the scale of VISA
stopped reading right here

It was done by a community member, known and respected developper outside of nano.

He rented computer power all over the worlds and had a bot spam transactions everywhere. It was BEAUTIFUL to watch on the nanode graph.

He is now part of the dev team because he was doing a lot of work and they hired him eventually.

The general public opinion is: paying miners fees is dumb, miners are cancer.

that's the only scenario where nano's scalability can be questioned. even VISA never does 7000tx/sec through 24 hrs even on its most loaded days.

>someone scams Reddit out of $14 million
>starts tumbling profits through binance
>MUH FLIPPENING

and that's exactly why all these miners with their soon-to-be-worthless gpu farms are fudding nano so hard

but accumulating NANO with their miner gains on the side because they know they'll inevitably be replaced, there's no reason people should pay such insane money though inflation (e.g. >15% annual inflation for ETH) to miners just to literally burn away energy

My point is in a DAG the entire state of the network changes for every transaction. Every time there is one transaction received out of order or lost. Under load of 1000+ tx/s over the internet with very unreliable and inconstant links this will build up.

For blockchain the nodes only need to keep track of the blocks, out of order transactions or attempted double spends don't require much resources.

user, you shouldn't let your biases cloud your vision on what is the great opportunity to 'make it' that will ever present itself in your lifetime.

We're all going to make it user, well, those of us going all in on Nano right now at least.

nah. nodes don't need to synchronize every transaction over the net, they still synchronize in bulk. this was tested already.

it happened in october he sold long ago when it was 37$ lmao gtfo

Cheapest and fastest way on Earth, in all history, to transfer money internationally.

that is such incredible bullshit you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just dont buy it if you believe your crap.

Also name me a coin using 1000 tps right now

didnt think so

you mean xrp?

The account drained months ago. You are saying they waited for the value to go down and bitgrail to be exposed before doing this?

xrp still has fees and caps out @ 1500tx/sec

No, that has a $20 wallet fee.

>tumbling coins through his own exchange
t. retards

You're wasting your breath. These brainlets can't possibly think that far ahead

Ah, so its xrp but a tiny bit faster and cheaper, got it

not to mention the memo thing

Makes normies feel unsafe about losing their funds.

Probably actually makes normies lose their funds

that only applies to a regular blockchain. read the fucking whitepaper and see if your bytecoin iq can handle what a block lattice is

and decentralized. Actually directly peer to peer. and solves the mining problem. It's not "tiny bit faster" it's currently 4x faster with infinite scalability.

And without the memo bullshit

And not run by banks

oh also it doesnt have the majority of its coins in the hand of its CEO

Should I continue?

sold near the bototm at 6500 for a 4 btc loss. this is how this feels

Sure but also decentralized and beats xrp on most tech metrics.

Not really. Think about it. In a real world scenario, its not uncommon at all for frequency latency spikes of a few seconds. Say a node received a transaction a second late, well at "VISA level" tx rates that node may have 10,000 unconfirmed transactions it can no longer verify. In the DAG design it has to keep track of every single one of these unconf transactions as they may be eventually confirmed or rejected, but they may never be resolved. The database grows exponentially. And since there is no general consciousness between nodes without centralized coordinator the database can never be pruned or optimized (without centralized entities you must blindly trust and give up authority to).

In a blockchain unconfirmed transactions can just be dumped and ignored, and the next block is like a clean slate. Its extremely resilient to wacky network conditions or attacks in the real world while a DAG is extremely fragile. I think nano is one of those things that works great in a lab and when set up on fast networks that are well connected and where everyone plays by the rules, but in the real world is just going to break down under any serious load.

Meanwhile there are a ton of blockchain based scaling solutions, for off chain transactions / payment channels, that I think are going to prove to be much more scalable and secure.

It doesn't work like this. You don't need to be in sync with someone doing a transaction 1 second before you to complete it if they are completely unrelated for the transaction you want to do.

You create a block based on the last block that validates your balance. That's it.

The phone app didnt even need to sync when i downloaded it.

Sure a node can get out of sync. You don't have to run a node. If a node runs out of sync, it doesnt matter except for people trying to send transactions from or to that specific node.

No one wants to buy things with a speculative asset. Look at bitcoin. Cool its fast, free, blah blah. It's just a gimmick because fiat is way less risky and way more convenient

Hence why niché coins are doomed and why a coin that can actually be big enough to be used is much less prompt to be unstable.

inb4 muh bitcoin marketcap

No on uses bitcoin. No one. NANO is meant to actually be fucking used.

Here is the white paper: raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

I personally believe that the design will be resistant to what you are describing because of the exact implantation described here (see how conflicting transactions are treated) however if you wait until the network is truly tested at scale, it will be too late to make any money on it. I am betting that this will scale and they will find solutions to bumps along the way but the only way to prove that is to actually see it get bigger.

Even when bitcoin was fast and cheap barely anyone used it to buy things besides drugs and a pizza.

Its up what, like 200x since it was 6 months ago. I wouldn't call this "early"... There are also coins with similar tech that are 1/10th the market cap right now which I do own a little as a hedge if this design really does work.

>Doesn't believe in astronomy

So nano is filled with flat earthers? Or did you mean astrology? In which case nano is filled with retards who don't know the difference.

Take your pick

There are lots of countries where people do not want to be beholden to the banks and government that control their fiat. There are lots of sites where people want to exchange money internationally without having to deal with fees. The true flippening, a flippening against USD... that won’t happen any time soon (probably never) but this has more immediate promise than most cryptos.

>2020 - 1.72
>still believing in astronauts

keep speculating over your shitcoins no one cares

>2x eth-btc volume on binance
>24th rank on marketcap
>can't grow anymore

lmao how frustrated are you from your red blockfolio today.

honestly i just copied this and a bunch other memes that are meant to be satyrical from fud threads because well, they're hilarious

>thinking astronomy and space exploration are the same thing.

Retard.

This is “early” compared to where it will be if it is used for the reimitance ($500 Billion a year). I think it has applications beyond that but this is one clear market it can absolutely dominate if everything goes according to plan.

It was down 80% about two days ago

I'm too intelligent to take your bait, son.