Americans are afraid of eating eggs with runny yolk

>americans are afraid of eating eggs with runny yolk
>americans are afraid of eating tartar or other dishes with raw meat
>americans are afraid of eating fish that hasn't been cooked

Don't you guys have any kind of food regulation?

>this from the continent of "well done" steaks
>this from the continent that's trying to ban raw milk

Tfw your culture has you eating undercooked food

>tartar
It's Tartare, fuckwit.

Have you seen their ''''''''farms''''''''? Of course they don't have any kind of regulation.

The FDA is too small to deal with the amount of farms in America, I think I heard somewhere producers really only get checked every two to three years and even then they get advance warning before they show up.

Plenty of Americans eat runny yolks and sushi.

No.

No.

No.

>Don't you guys have any kind of food regulation?
Yes.

It's media sensationalism. OP
If just one food manufacturer finds just one trace of salmonella on just one of their products, they have a million dollar recall and are plastered all over the news as "OUTBREAK OF SALMONELLA RAVAGES NATION"

only rednecks are afraid of undercooked food. foodbourne illness is not common but we encourage people to take the steps necessary to ensure that bacteria and viruses be destroyed in the cooking process

i.e.- some americans are stupid(rather, uneducated about food safety and microbiology), some arent. im sure you hear that alot because it applies to every nation on earth, even your poorly educated shit hole.

>i only eat food if it's almost ruined by overcooking: the post

I never liked the texture of runny whites and if you're not going to get your yolks hard it's better if they have a jam like consistency so they don't run off of the plate

or maybe tartare isn't as appealing, cheap, or tasty as a bunch of the other stuff that isn't regularly available

It's much easier to get sick from seafood than it is land animals
Half of America is basically just a giant desert so if the fish is definitely not good quality and good quality sushi grade fish isn't cheap so importing+keeping it fresh probably drives prices up too far for a lot of americans
Maybe Americans just prefer sears and maillard

When americans splurge, they buy new technology or transportation
food isn't a huge concern when you can get 3 burgers for 10 bucks

hourly yuropoor obsession thread

>3 burgers for 10 bucks
You're getting ripped off. I can get at least 6.

Sushi is incredibly popular in the US.

I see that the "quality" eurotard education has you believing that piling on quotation marks has any meaning whatsoever.

Were 'afriad' of it because we are conscious of the conditions of factory eggs unlike muslopeans who for some reason are deluded and think their eggs are somehow more safe.

unless you bought them farmers market direct there just as unsafe but centuries of europoors dying by the millions in squalid conditions has just taught you inferiors to shrug the shit off your shoulders and dig in.

we do have regulations but any company that makes enough money can do whatever they want in the USA and any regulations are so badly enforced that it doesn't really matter and doesn't stop any outbreaks

Remember when your grocery stores were selling Romanian horse meat and nobody cared?

lmao

>we are conscious of the conditions

More like "paranoid about the conditions"

American here. I heat raw fish, tartare, and raw eggs on a regular basis. I've never once gotten sick from it.

>Eating raw foods
What kind of sub-human 3rd world shithole would you be from that you think it's a good idea to eat foods raw?

Unless you are use to eating parasite infested sludge from a shithole water hole.

How about not being a fucking knuckle dragging Neanderthal and cook your food like a regular human.

Paranoia in food is better than a couple hundred germans dying of ecoli infested alfalfa sprouts.

but the same phenomenon occurs across a broad part of society including speeding, smoking cigarettes, and letting kids play unsupervised.

eat my raw dick faggot uncultured american failure

you are so fucking mad your shed might fall on top of you

>Eating turds and parasites is culture.
A culture of shitting worms seems like an awful culture to have.

No, not really. The typical consequences of eating bad food is getting sick. Fatalities are extremely rare.

The consequences of what you're describing are very commonly deadly.

This is paranoia in action, bro. Try to think rationally for a moment.

haha the gaymericans are mad about how they have no culture its literally adorable

>Try to think rationally for a moment.

I'm looking forward to your lessons on logic sheldon

>At least we have culture! Even though it's a culture of shitting worms and E.coli!

>rationality is now exclusive to fedora-tipping hipsters

You're exactly the problem that the world has.

>visit europe
>see >500 year old buildings

>visit north america
>visit burger place that has been rebuilt 3 times in the past 10 years because freedom

>I'm looking forward to your lessons on logic sheldon

Sounds, good, let's start with the first lesson:

Many of the things you do on a regular basis are in fact very dangerous, yet I bet they don't bother you much. For example: eating food without washing your hands first, or riding in a motor vehicle. You probably do those things daily yet it doesn't even register as dangerous.

On the flipside, you seem to think that eating raw egg or raw meat is dangerous and is best avoided...yet that is far less likely to harm you than the above is.

...hence the "paranoia". You're afraid of something that is nowhere near as dangerous as you think it is.

>the obsession never ends the post

>America has no culture
Sweet meme, bro

Thanks to the internet and the rise of corporate-sponsored globalism America culture is the most widespread and virulent in the world

haha retard babbymerican thinks american"""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""" exist's

At least I can type, brah!

>It's a European Caliphate hates on America episode

lololololol is that really all your proud of lol your so gay

>american poster
>deflects valid argument

oh dear I didn't mean to click on the teenagers of Veeky Forums containment board

> this from the continent that's trying to ban raw milk

Shiga toxin poisoning is such a nasty way too die though. People who consume raw milk are too often wildly unrealistic about the risks, when confronted with statistics they just go "muh live milk vs your death milk" full retard.

Drink it if you must, but be honest about the risks and don't spread lies based on your fucking illusion of control.

>this from the continent of "well done" steaks
That's so retarded. You realize rare and medium rare came from upper class southerners emulating europe right? You'll find the lowest amount of doneness per capita in france

I went to France and had a burger, it was rare and I was weirded out The next day we went to the same cafe and I had the beef tartare, and I thought it was alright. Honestly the burger wasn't even warm on the inside and that's what was bad, I almost always get my burgers medium now.

>americans dont eat runny yolks
where did you hear this nonsense at? best part about eggs is yolk all over hashbrowns

My friend was an exchange student in America and she told that she got so many weird looks when she told she likes her eggs sunny side up. Maybe her school was full of hicks or something

We do but most regulations are enforced ad-hoc or with scheduled inspections.

The people doing the bad behavior aren't really afraid either because they can just declare bankruptcy and will never do any actually jail time. At most they will have to pay a fine.

when i was a youngin' i used to dip my toast into my egg yolks when we went to get breakfast at the local restaurant

generalization is bad

>literally any amount of heat
>overcooking

Stop basing your opinions on anecdotal evidence.

>she got so many weird looks when she told she likes her eggs sunny side up.
You're a liar. Sunny side up eggs are a staple at literally every breakfast restaurant here.

>eating fish full of nematodes and other parasites
>getting ecoli and salmonella
American's super don't care about runny yolk. Sunny side up or over easy are the most popular ways to serve a fried egg. Not to mention cookie dough is 100x better if you don't cook it.

Sushi is huge in the US what are you on about?

Undercooked eggs in America may pose samonella risk
Ground beef here goes bad really fast, so steak tartar is seen is potentially dangerous/unpalatable
Raw fish has parasites, unless properly treated to kill them, but most Americans don't know how that works and are unsure if they still pose any danger
Many can eat raw oysters though

More of a texture and taste thing for me then sanitation. Runny yolk just tastes weird to me.

Depends on how it is produced, what type of meat it is, and once again it is more of a texture thing to me.

I am OK with uncooked fish. Just something I don't eat on a regular basis (I don't eat a lot of fish because I cannot get it fresh where I am at).

I would eat all of those things, made with supermarket shit too

You guys are pussies

> Undercooked eggs in America may pose samonella risk

AFAIK as long as eggs stay refrigerated internal salmonella contamination can't progress and the eggs stay safe (regardless of washing).

Ignoring one in a million exceptions.

>refrigerating eggs
Americans and your 'safety regulations' are weird