I hate summer. I hate eating while I am so hot. What do you eat and drink in the summer user...

I hate summer. I hate eating while I am so hot. What do you eat and drink in the summer user? How is your summer diet different from your winter diet? Please york peppermint patty mountain save me.

I wait til I'm home or at a place that's cool and eat hot stuff with cold sides

Breakfast I have a fruit and vegetable smoothie. Green tea, berries, spinach, etc.

Lunch I eat cold meats. I pack cubes of cheese, salami or other deli meat, crackers.

Dinner I'll have a salad, or something I can throw in the crockpot so I don't have to use the oven or stove.

Out of principle I don't answer questions by people who post off topic OP images as a way to bring attention to their threads.

It is a summer thread with a summer image.

lots more cold meat sandwiches in summer, eating later in the evening. tons more fruit and salads. winter i eat lots more soups and stews with hot sandwiches. more baked veg. less fruit.

Normally diet in the winter

>Pizza
>French fries
>Burgers
>Hot pockets
>Melted cheese on baguette with butter
>French onion soup with extra cheese
>Hot chocolate
>Pasta
> lot of canned goodies like SPAM and eggs, with extra bacon, etc

Winter

Almost always need cold foods

>Ice cream
>Ice cream sandwiches
>Yogurt
>Cold pizza
>Milkshakes
>Cold fries/chicken
>Cold bacon
>Cold candied fruit salad
>Cold sodas

Stuff like that

I work in a warehouse with no AC but that seems to make me hungrier

But you'll run in circles with your hands in the air screaming I'm a faggot, apparently.
Lots of salads and toast. Toast with jam, marmalade, nut butters, honey, you name it.

Me on the left

Me in the background staring out to sea wondering how it all went so wrong....

Jfc I'd give Taylor Swift the most unsatisfying night of her life

OP, you are being silly. Summer is the season where you drink cheap beer, ice coffee, and lemonade. You barely eat, and when you do it's grilled meats or veg right out of the garden.

Or lobster rolls.

I'd eat the shit out of Taylor Swift's pussy for a buttjob

none of these women are as good looking as they think they are

probably because the increased physical activity makes you require more caloric input. i had this problem too back when i worked in a factory

It gets so hot in florida i actually have a rub of icewater that i bathe in while having soda but once there was a crocodile in my tub and it killed me, but my aunts okay now

>be american
>visit latin country
>hot as fuck
>agua por favor
>God I'm thirsty, can't wait
>get glass of room temperature water
>no ice
>what the fuck why
>si, uhhhhhh agua con hielo.. muchos, por favor
>comes back with room temp water
>one ice cube

Just fuck my fucking ice why does everyone in every country but america like ice in their drinks?

>drinking tap water in a latin country

how was your diarrhea?

are you retarded or what?

Nearly every restaurant will give you water from a bottle. And their ice is sourced from filtered water. If your hielo is a hollow cylinder, it's from a company that filter's their water.

Hotels often filter their own water so it's fine. The locals aren't fucking retarded. They aren't drinking from the tap if it's not any good either.

Hot spicy asain soups or chili like foods are the best. I love going out for good pho around 6 when it's still warm out while you eat, but it cools off by the time you are finished. Otherwise a cold meat sandwich or simply some fruit will do the trick.

But Americans do like ice in their drinks.

Jealous roastie detected

Congratulations you win the thread. Continue posting and become the king of the board.

Kill, fuck, marry

A lot more seafood in the summer. So far I've been to 3 New England clam bakes

In Mexico here, everyone thinks that drinking cold fluids will give you bronchitis, cough or otherwise . Even doctors warn againsed it. I have no idea how it started.

Fuck, fuck fuck, then kill, kill kill

Kill the two on the left, fuck and marry Taylor

Cold noodle dishes are great. The noodles feel really cool and satisfying when you slurp it up. Also, I love cold foods with vinegar.