Rate my Lasagna. Pro tip, it's better than yours

Rate my Lasagna. Pro tip, it's better than yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS5UArSgqZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no visible layers, just collapsed shit in one gross blob

What is in it you massive nigger?

>oven safe lasagna noodles

haha no

wheat, tomatoes, eggs, flour, milk, swiss, provolone, parmesan, chicken stock, ground beef, ground lamb

garlic, ginger, black pepper.

end recipe.

basic pasta and meat sauce recipe. sorely lacking proper spices and even right cheeses. also why list the ingredients for the noodles when you bought boxed noodles

I didn't buy boxed noodles, try again.

My second lasagna is almost done, Will post pics soon. It's a vege lasagna.

i had a stouffers microwave veggie lasagna, it was very bad. show me a good on op

that's no lasagna, it's "pasta al forno"

youre mother is a pasta alfredo in' it.

veg lasang here boys, r8 this succulent sushi.

why did you add fucking carrots on it?

why the fuck wouldn't you put carrots in it?

makes it look ugly and its a cheap way out. should have used mushrooms/spinach/artichoke

cheap way out of what, this already has spinach and mushrooms; artichokes don't belong in lasanga.

artichokes are used in tons of italian recipes. but i see youre a fan of shitty mom food with your fucked up carrots

>Adding color to a dish makes it look ugly
what?

it looks like fucking vomit, adding something tasteful on top to add color would be great, but carrots in a white lasagna is so upsetting, benefits nothing to taste, and again makes it look like a pile of vomit

just leave.

>adds nothing to the taste
as opposed to artichokes?
what are you a tongue burn victim?

you know nothing

good one.

artichoke has a smooth delicious buttery texture and taste, what do carrots have to offer? fucking nothing, chunks of pure shit? carrots have a place in cooking and vegetable lasagna is not it

get lit
youtube.com/watch?v=TS5UArSgqZo

>says a teenager that has never cooked.

Yeah, I would have never guessed this was lasagna. It's just a pile.

I don't even like those spoons. Why use tablespoons with holes? You may as well use a fork.

>he likes flavorless pebbles in his lasagna instead of something tasty
keep defending your frozen vegetables

you're just jealous of my masterful cooking, gay fagboy

haha, does no one here realize that op posted Stoffers and then abandond thread? This is gold.

Nothing comes closer to home.

fucking exactly, he posts stoffers and defends carrots in a fucking vegetable lasagna, those of you that defend this are supporting stoffers level of cooking.

Disagree completely, carrots DO belong in a veg lasagna, you just missed the point completely I think.

i shouldnt be surprised that ck has no taste considering all you idiots eat hot pockets and fast food

>implying you've ever eaten anything that looks like that
>sociopath
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

yeah im fucking insane cause i dont like carrots in lasagna, never change Veeky Forums

stop raging about carrots in food, carrots are delicious pleb.

carrots have a place and a time, i never said they were useless besides being in a vegetable lasagna

looks like you vomitted in a bowl. do you even layer

i bet you bought bagged

>cheap way out

what?

>what do carrots have to offer? fucking nothing, chunks of pure shit?

wh-what?

Just to settle this.

Anyone that doesn't use grated carrot in their Lasagne or bolognese has literally no idea what they're doing.

Dont fucken h8 so hard nobody gets to diss the glorious hot pocket

why are they useless in a vegetable lasagne?

carrots go in bolognese but bolognese doesn't go in lasagna

>illiterates giving advice.

>Cheese in Lasagne.
This is why people laugh at you and random strangers seek you out in order to mock.

you are all fools

It looks like boiled pasta witih jarred pasta sauce dumped on top, with some pre-shredded wisconsin "parmesan" sprinkled on top

I'd eat it, but not very enthusiastically

rate my lasagne

Jesus fucking christ this looks like total shit.
i cannot look at it without having to hold in my vomit. also it is very small i mean like i would have to eat 10x this if i wanted to be satisfied. to top it all you used only mediocre ingredients, nothing that would make it interesting. (also what the fuck is with that spoon i mean it looks like a spoon for autistic people)

I had some eggplant lasagna recently that was cash.

You're supposed to, that's one of the main parts of lasagna.

In fact, the original recipe is JUST cheese (and pasta).

the original recipe for bread is just flour and water, doesn't mean hipster authentico is the way to go.

it looks like diarrhoea with grated smegma on the top

Looks like you dropped it but decided to still take a pic.

>the original recipe for bread is just flour and water

They're still putting flour and water into bread today, user.

Just like you still put cheese and pasta in lasagna.

Keep up.