Anyone had one of these fuckers yet? Is it better than the orig'?

Anyone had one of these fuckers yet? Is it better than the orig'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__gKY1IsH9w
youtu.be/LvAtgQCjnKc
youtube.com/watch?v=4RFWkge-vHo
youtube.com/watch?v=ToEr_3F3q34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=__gKY1IsH9w

No. Just saw it today while I was driving on the road. It seems like it could be good. But then again, the double corn tortilla might make it more difficult to bite into so you might as well just get the original. Now if the meat ratio is kept the same, then it could just be as good as the regular kind but you almost know it won't be.

You guys are so lucky that you live in a state where you get the 5 dollar box. Where I live, it's at least 6 dollars just because. At that price, it's not even worth getting most of the time. You might as well just order each item individually. Are meal deals supposed to be two dollars too? I get charged 3 dollars for them.

who the fuck is this guy???

why is he wearing a suit at tbell?

Not yet, but want to.

Joey says it's bretty gud

Had it yesterday. It's basically no different than a regular crunchwrap supreme except you can taste more of their ground beef. It's not noticeably thicker or anything, just more beef and that's it.

Haven't tried the spicey version yet.

Oh shit, he's evolved to the car review stage.
It's only down hill from here for him.

He must have finally got his license

His Mom drives him and switches spots when he does the reviews. You can see her move her purse out of the shot in one of his videos.

I got the spicy one last friday. It comes with jalapenos and I guess some kind of spicy sauce. I got the 5 buck box and ate the crunchwrap last. I really wish I ate it first, because it was delicious, but I didn't have enough room to finish it all. Compared to the original, it's a lot more filling and has a lot more meat compared to how the original was mostly lettuce.

I rate it 8/10, I'd get it by itself again and not in the 5 buck box.

I'm literally listening to both reviews at the same time right now and the contrast is fucking amazing. God tier dsyphonic audio symmetry

> try it yourself
>click both links immediately
>youtu.be/LvAtgQCjnKc
>youtube.com/watch?v=__gKY1IsH9w

fucking awesome. I have to get back into LSD

I had it today and it was literally the best thing I ever had from Taco Bell. It was just like having a stack from Moe's, only from Taco Bell. Get the Big Box though or else you'll probably just end up paying more for the wrap and a drink.

>You can see her move her purse out of the shot in one of his videos.

source or it didn't happen

Looks like trash and probably carries half your daily calories in one wrap.

Why would anyone aside from fat fucks with mental illness eat it?

Went to Taco Bell today to try one and they said they were out of all crunch wrap products. What the fuck does that even mean? You didn't have any circular taco shells? Break up some fucking folded ones you minimum wage earning monkeys!

>complaining about spending $6 on a box of food

how poor are you?

Because it hurts your anus

Welcome, enjoy your stay

i cook at one of the finer establishments in the city i live and you're wrong. it looks delicious; would order spicy with extra nacho cheese for sure.

I just had the spicy one. It's better than the original, but still basically unremarkable except for how hard it is to eat without making a mess. I will say this: it's pretty light for fast food, I did not feel like hammered shit after eating it, as I would have if I got BK or McD, it was bland in taste but relatively full of good sustenance.

Overall I think reviewkid was pretty spot on here, and Joey DEFINITELY oversold it.

no woos at all, but no shame either. just...nothing. no feelings at all.

Fuck, I want to move to US just for the cheap fast food. I have a huge appetite, which at 6'7'' is not easy to please.

When did he get his drivers license? Didn't his mom always drive him?
Also does someone have pics of her mom? I think she's hot.

It doesn't fit good.
I know Review Brah hates skinny fit suits, but the shoulder width is all fucked up, and the trousers are way too lose.

None of his suits fit well and he's boyish stature and face doesn't exactly help with that.It would be very difficult to find something that really suits him.

With his stature and face, he'd fit right into some slim fit hipster suit catalog.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums that long for any meaningful amount of time, but why do we watch this guy here

Need to fill body with calories in fast time, eat food, hurt later

I don't like eating more than one meal a day and I think it looks delicious
user you're fucking delusional

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Best review
youtube.com/watch?v=4RFWkge-vHo

because he's a damaged unit but still makes a very public go out of doing something about food. he and Joey are the hope that flutters in Veeky Forums's soul that maybe, just maybe, we're all gonna make it

Waking up late, starting to drink immediately, having a smoke instead of getting out of your pajamas and getting food, going back to drinking, finally deciding you need food, craving a large meal but wanting it to be really cheap because you most of your money on liqour.

That's why.

in that case, you ought to get delivery, user. you shouldn't be driving.

Eating the spicy one right now. It's good but I wish I just got the non spicy one. Normally I always like spicy better, and it actually is spicy. It's just that the jalapenos flavor is too overpowered for a crunchwrap and somehow makes it taste worse. The spicy sauce isn't bad but it isn't special either, I'd prefer normal sour cream.

Overall it's as filling and potentially messy as you can imagine, so if you like crunchwraps get it, if you don't it won't change your mind. I'll probably get it again if it's convenient, would not go out of my way though.

7/10

Had the regular one a few days ago and the spicy one earlier. Eat it first or second if you get the box, the tostadas get soggy fast. I prefered the spicy one, 9/10 Tacobell Item one of my favorites now. And the box is a great deal imo.

Did they have the flat bread melt box too? I almost got that but knew it would just be a weak version of that triple steak stack they had awhile back.

I had this yesterday and there was probably a tablespoon of meat in the whole thing. 4/10 would eat again on a Friday night

go away you newfag nigger redditor

Veeky Forums seems to be the most autistic board that isn't /v/ or /mlp/ or
Well, that entire circle of tism
You'd think this would be a rather normal board, giving cooking is a regular thing for people

That jacket fits him terribly. It's far too broad in the shoulders for him. It's too bad he can't get sponsored by a suit shop or a tailor or someone like that.

yes, we're they tism sphere that has to do the most basic of normie things, it amplifies and enlightens our pain,

nobody actually needs /a/ or /b/ or /v/. everyone needs Veeky Forums and yet we can't escape our moosey fate

Thanks

Got one the other day.

I suppose it might be good, but the Taco Bell I got mine from was full on nigger slave labor mode.

Tortilla was burnt to shit, corn tostada was soggy inside, veggies were brown and slimy.

When I bit into it, I had a hot Mexican load of queso ejaculate down my throat, scalding my entire digestion system.

They also managed to fuck up my regular taco and cheesy gordita crunch. These boons put that chipotle ranch in the reg taco and the CGC was bone dry.

Gotta find a better taco bell

Cute girls make the food at my Taco Bell and knowing who made it always makes it taste like sex.

I've had the spicy one at least 3 times now. Shit is SO cash, especially hot and fresh. $5 box is probably the best deal you'll find on filling food right now.

That being said, anyone who watches either of the two autismos posted earlier ITT unironically needs to an hero immediately.

HOLY FUCK

i never knew anyone used boon as slang for black people other then my mom

why are you from and how long are you?

just how fuckin jewish is this guy

....why is it called the triple double crunchwrap when theres only one additional layer compared to the original crunchwrap, shouldnt it just be called the double crunchwrap

I did.
It's okay.

It's really no better than the original other than the fact that you get more food.

>tfw my Taco Bell is being renovated
>they started in May
>won't be done until "sometime around fall"

My mom and dad made me and 4 inches

It's larger in diameter, not height, stupid.

Everytime i ordered a crunchwrap they would forget the crunchy tortilla.
I think ill pass its obviously too complicated for them

I'm aware of this guy's existence because I casually browse Veeky Forums occasionally, but this is the first time I've ever watched one of his reviews.

Did he pronounce tortilla like that on purpose?

where does he live? it seems like the middle of nowhere

i can probably feed a dog nothing but taco bell and it would be cheaper than dog food

>they already got rid of it again

yfw someone died in that suit

>Reviewbrah just wanted a quiet life

that dog looks like he should be playing outfield for the mets

>tfw all my favorite Taco Bell foods aren't permanent on the menu

I'm going to try replicating the beefy crunch at home, it should be fairly simple to do. I just hope it tastes as good.

Is the triple double 5 or is it 6?

thank you

I call bullshit. What state do you live? What is your sales tax? I'm in one of the highest taxed states in the country because our GDP is so high (I'm in New England can you guess what state?)

Also did you really take the time to write out that review for a crunchwrap? Oh, disregard my previous question then. You live with mommy and daddy and this is summer it's your time off. Carry on.

SHIT LOOKS SO GOOD.

>being this mad that someone else lives in a difference place to you

>Being this incompetent at reading comprehension.

It's ok, you have next semester to learn.

>fat fucks with mental illness
WoowoowoowooWOOOOOO

what makes this a triple double?

It just looks like a double crunchwrap to me.

Triple item combo
Double crunch wrap

Thanks, helpful friend

That was quite the experience

LINK PLZ

Had this and man I shit up a fucking hurricane after

Here you go bois.

youtube.com/watch?v=ToEr_3F3q34

Also, in lot of videos you can see the camera move just before the video ends - which means someone other was there to turn it off.

ITT: /tv/
Faggots.

He'll be perfect for the Reservoir Dogs reboot.
Or anything where they need a younger Steve Buscemi.

>spicy crunchwrap
hold me back

spicy ver sucks. the jalapeno is just too sweet. ur better off having a ton of fire sauce on the side to dip in(and creamy jalapeno sauce)

Was pretty nasty, like a bag of salad full of yellow and white goo with meat crumbs underneath. There was plenty of "excrement" and "droppings" spilling out