Is it possible for a chain to expand and become popular without some MBA fuck coming in and making the chain slowly...

Is it possible for a chain to expand and become popular without some MBA fuck coming in and making the chain slowly focus test every individual ingredient to save half cents until it is total crap?

Only one way to find out!

VOTE TRUMP FOR MEXBOWLS CHAIN

I think that's the only way to go national / international.

There's a reason places like In n Out, Chickfila, and Five Guys have limited coverage. They have to source a steady supply of quality ingredients and maintain quality control, management oversight, and employee training.

Yeah, there are a few chains that have not devolved into such idiocy.

Popeye's Chicken, Rally's, White Castle are a few examples.

>Popeye's Chicken

ahh good old fashioned bait on monday night

Rally's closed a fuck ton of places when they tried to mold Checker's and Bullet's in their name and no one went for that shit. Popeyes is way better than all the other national chains but IS getting worse. White castle was always shit but was the east coast's version of In N Out. An answer to the shit global chains like McDs and BK, by maintaining quality at the extreme low end, not by being actually good

Popeye's still tastes vaguely southern. All the other chicken places taste identical.

>White castle was always shit but was the east coast's version of In N Out

They're completely different restaurants. You're bonkers.

Just because they don't taste the same doesn't mean they aren't both unique answers to the same issue

Some MBA asshat would come in and make Popeye's a KFC clone.

KFC are fucking elitist shitheads.
I applied to become a franchisee of theirs
I got rejected because

'I don't have any money' even though they can clearly afford to fund it themselves.
'I don't have any managerial experience' even though I sent them videos of myself ordering in the KFC closest to me (which is 10 miles away) and clearly demonstrated my orderly, forceful instruction gets the best out of their employees
'I didn't demonstrate passion for KFC' despite sending them receipts, not just for KFC I have eaten but also for fuel costs from driving 20 miles to KFC and back at least once a week
'I don't understand the high level of strategy involved with running one of their franchises' despite clearly making a list of strengths and weaknesses of my nearest KFC and filming that KFC's drive thru for over 8 hours of original footage to use as a 'highlight reel' of what I think could be improved.

The real reason? I am poor and don't have any college education. Mark my words, I'll start my own chicken place that will destroy KFC.

>implying that isn't happening right now, but KFC has become so shit that Popeyes has to decline a ridiculous amount for that to become true

legit i know KFC was never fantastic but has anyone else noticed its absolutely atrocious now compared to even ilke 5 years ago

KFC was legit fantastic 15 years ago and that was after the colonel said it went to shit

I noticed that but I think it's just because in the past 5 years I've tried fried chicken from other major chains and they're pretty much all better, which makes KFC look like shit in comparison.

KFC has the best spice blend of anywhere in the world. But everything else about it is so bad.

Is this o.c.? Nice.

popeyes majorly dropped the ball when they got rid of both the delta sauce and the spicy honey mustard. I'm 100% sure that the blackened ranch used to exist as southwest ranch salad dressing like 20 years ago which doesn't really go well with the tendies at all. now popeyes is only good when they have a special with a new sauce like garlic pepper.

I only had real Checkers a couple of times many, many years ago and I thought it was crap. Tell me why I am wrong.

>white castle
>east coast in and out
Do u wear a helmet you mongoloid?

You know who else didn't have a college degree?

The original colonel was a loser too user. I believe in you.

The guy who has been bagging my groceries for the last 5 years

Popeye's is amazing fuck off

the blackened ranch is delicious though

One word
Long John Silver

If by delicious you mean terrible.

Every single chain that offers ranch as a dip has the shittiest most watered down ranch there is.

no, I meant delicious. and their blackened ranch is creamy, not watery at all, what the fuck are you on about?

"Papa Johns better ingredients better pizza, papa Johns"

It's fckn garbage ingredients taste like shhheeeeeet

Rallys/checkers fell off hard what are u talking about. They were delicious back in the 90's early 00's but not anything to brag about now

You nailed it. Short supply chains produce better quality food. Look how long it took In 'n Out to expand outside of CA. I believe one of their rules is the meat source cannot be more than one day away at any time.

Hitler

I've been under the impression they stopped giving a fuck about the US market when they print money in China

Thats probably part of it my Chinese friends talk about how great KFC is. They locally source their chicken and cook it to suit local taste. KFC in Japan is pretty different than KFC in the US.

My fucking sides, lad.

who /publix fried chicken/ here