Name five foodstuffs (not specific dishes, in general) that are a staple of your diet

Name five foodstuffs (not specific dishes, in general) that are a staple of your diet.

Not necessary your favorites, just the ones that you can't imagine your day going without, like oats, bread, milk, chicken etc.

Carrots
Celery
Bagel
Beer
Coffee

Everything else in the day is negotiable.

Chicken
Fish
Breadfruit
Tomato
Beer

For the record. I am not the biggest fan of chicken. It is just literally the cheapest food item outside of rice and flour

milk, bread, meat, potato, tomato

milk
rice
chicken
bananas
pasta

Oats
Bread
Milk
Chicken
etc.

Coffee
Whey
Any cheap fruit/veg in season
Psyllium
Chili peppers

Vodka
Liverwurst
Bread
Anchovies
Mayonnaise

Beans/lentils
Pasta
Rice
Vegetables
Olive oil

I'm taking this away from you

Rice
Bread
Cheddar
Salt
chicken.

Cheddar might seem like an odd choice but I mean I utilize cheddar in SO many dishes that I cook, even where it doesn't fit (though obv I don't serve that to anyone else). It's just a weird... I don't know, cheddar tooth, instead of a sweet tooth I guess. all varieties, I explore a lot.

Beer
Bread
Butter
Cheese
Pork

Chicken
Rice
Lettuce
Potato
Cheese

Go back to redit.

I don't understand. Shouls my answer have been food from Sonic and Carl's Jr, or fucking chicken breasts and ground beef?

eggs
tuna
quickbreads
salads
coffee

*youre

fixed that for you

chicken,
chickpea,
eggs,
bread,
fruit (mostly bananas)

Rice
Onion
Soya sauce
Lettuce
Olive oil

Egg
Noodles
Chicken
Oats
Peanut Butter

Hi Veeky Forums

Naw, I'm just cheap.

>implying we even touch noodles

>Implying we don't 'touch noodles'

pasta
eggs
chicken
beer
cheese

spinach
lettuce
wheat bread
hot dogs
beer

Pizza
Coffee
Eggs
Rice
Beans
I work at Papa Johns and get shit hours so I can't afford food and mostly just eat pizza.

>I can't afford food and mostly just eat pizza.

>I work at a pizza shop

Water

That's about it. I'm a poor hungry skeleton

>wasting life, health and opportunities

Eggs
Rice
Lentils
Onions
Garlic

Not everyone can rely on ma and pa to pay their bills and college.

Dave's Killer Bread
Baby Bell creamy swiss cheese (spread on the bread)
Jasmine Rice
Chicken
Any vegetable in season

The bread and cheese have been my go-to breakfast for years.

Rice and chicken with vegetables is my usual dinner.

Haha cute. You know, if you manage your income better you can move up in life. If you struggle to make ends meet, live in your car to save rent, and use the money to upgrade your work situation.
>4nb4 don't have a car hurr durr
Live under a tarp then, it's summer.

Cigarettes
Beer
Coffee
Pasta
Tomato

Calrose rice
Onion
Garlic
Peppers (bell, jalapeƱo, etc.)
Eggs

Rice/Bread
Eggs
Milk
Tomato
Onion

I'm paying rent and tuition on 20 hours a week. I don't know what you're implying but you sure are trying hard to imply it.
>just be homeless if you want to do better even though you have a home and are also doing things to get better!

>college

Oh boy, are you ever doing it wrong...

Rice, beans, spinach, onion, chicken

You have no money for food, yet you have the time and resources to shitpost here. Priorities, son.

Oh, and good luck paying off student loans on that pointless degree for the next two decades.

>college
>doing it wrong

At least you've got that tarp to sleep under and can shitpost for free at the public library.

I used to be like this but I would trade out pasta, tomato and coffee for sirloin steak, bell peppers and coke now.

Yeah, I reckon pre-med and med school are terrible choices.
inb4 you actually try to imply that wanting to be a doctor is a bad career choice
Not everyone who goes to college goes for womyn studies.
Damn you're right, $20 three years ago for a used laptop and free wifi, golly I ought to be more careful with my money! I have most of my tuition paid for on scholarships and pay $500 out of pocket per semester. Have fun shitposting and projecting about your own life choices.

granola
hummus
tea/water
tomatoes
plain yogurt

Strained yogurt
Eggs
Chicken thighs
Black beans
Spinach

Sorry but pre-med doesn't mean shit in the real world. You picked the wrong guy to bitch at because I actually work in clinical healthcare. The doctors I speak with regularly always chit chat about their debt when economic conversations pop up and everyone says the debt is crippling and it will take well over a decade to pay off with the return being only incrementally better than those who obtain a degree in shorter (and cheaper) term and begin saving immediately. Frankly you'd be better off with a nursing degree of you want to bankroll your financial future more securely. You don't become a doctor for the money; that's the message every one of these guys tells me.

>You picked the wrong guy to bitch at
You were the one who instigated this argument that's unrelated to this korean kimchee board, you should both fuck off back to work and school.

But I have no debt??? Pretty sure I already said that??? I put as much as I can in savings for medical school, I'm 19, I will be a-okay hoss

None. I eat a varied diet everyday.

Noticing how you didn't argument against him but rather lashed out. Hit too close to home perhaps?

All I did was say I work and can't afford good food and I got blasted with implications. I didn't think that I would trigger everyone but the first implication was that I spend money on pizza even though I said I work for a pizza shop and hombre couldn't handle having his illiteracy pointed out to him and had to save face on an anonymous himalayan chinese checkers social networking site.

Oh there you are, sorry about that
>I'm 19
lel you sweet summer child
Srsly tho, no doctor at 30-40 look anything but dead inside. Even if you keep yourself debt free you will spend most your life staring at the inside of hospital walls being sleep deprived. If you do manage to make any money you won't have the time to enjoy it.

My cousin went to med-school and was making 300k right out of his residency working 3-4 days a week in the ER, and snowboarding on his days off. Doesn't exactly sound like a bad career choice.

>t. neckbeard

>19

Hah, good luck with your residency when you finally get out of debt prison.

>I don't have the dedication or the ability to think about the long game and have ruined my life
>better act like I'm better than a kid who's doing better than me and try to convince him that he won't make it
See you in a decade when I'm making bank and you're still a receptionist in someone's practice lmso (laughing my socks off)

How is that even supposed to make sense? Or are you just spouting random shitposting?

I love watching babies like you fall
>I-I'm gonna be a doctor/lawyer/rockstar and fug all the bitches in my 3 mil dollar bachelor pad

You will grow bitter and old just like the rest of us, no matter if you succeed or not, baby boy. Making bank won't make you happy. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. The other options aren't much better so just keep running. Here, have a rabid thingy :)

Rice
Lentils
Tea
Fish
Ginger

I like you

Hilarious to watch the young and ignorant think they know how the world works.

To clarify, i'm not a hipster, just Indian.

You're so indian you can't spell weeabo

>x doesn't make me happy, so it won't make you happy

>beef
>potatoes
>eggs
>red beans
>rice

>X doesn't make anyone happy so it won't make you happy
FIFY :)

whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ramen
Pasta
Coffee
Cookies
Onions

Sick and tired of being a poorfag.

You go, man. I believe in you.

Tortillas
Eggs
Pork
Tomatoes
Peppers

>replying to your own post

Who are you quoting?

Cigarette
Black coffee
Microwave rice bowls
Asian Pickled veggies
$3 buck chuck.

are you in saint lucia?

Coffee
Veggies *(I really don't want to choose ;_;)
Rice
Chicken
Fish

What company lets someone they're spending that much money on snowboard?

Who hurt you?

A hospital.

Man, it took THAT long for somebody to include ramen?

Christ, I'm not even poor. I put shiitake and homemade green curry in my ramen.

Seriously, you should probably put your own advice into practice. Unless you feel like your life really IS over already, which it isn't, you're just being a dick.

Not like the world doesn't need dicks, of course. Fuck you, tho

Ramen
Kale
Grapefruit
Milk
Glutein, generally

Rice
Eggs
Coffee
Bell peppers
Bananas

yogurt
banans
peanut butter
salsa
soda water

i dont really eat a lot so i try to eat fat/sugar/protien/calorie dense shit that I can eat without really feeling like I have eaten anything.

oatmeal
fruit
vegetables
lentils
tea

>let them
What kind of commie shithole do you live in?