What do i get from tim hortons? should be filling and inexpensive

what do i get from tim hortons? should be filling and inexpensive.

Maple syrup and hockey.

dubz.

i like the panini sandwiches they make.

which one? and how much is it?

breakfast sandwiches there are the best. Get one on a croissant. If not breakfast, get a pulled pork sandwich. Also, ask for a shot of espresso in your coffee, it's bretty gud :DDD

breakfast is done. and i hate pulled prk

directions to a cafe that doesn't suck

if you can call them "panini's". they basically just put grill marks on a stale roll. vomit inducing really

You're vomit inducing.

every1 iTT from quebec should kill themselves

every single "fresh" item on their menu is fucking gross bro. their chicken tastes like it came from a fucking can. and their "beef" (if you can call it that) tastes freezer burnt, and laced with preservatives. you have to have the shittiest of tastes to eat at tim hortons. fucking garbage

Directions to McDonalds. They have superior coffee there anyways.

I got the blt

best you could do in a shitty situation. if i had to pick one thing from their terrible menu it would be that

>fucking canadians can't even put bacon on a sandwich in the proper direction

not only that they ruin the blt by putting some god awful sickeningly sweet honey mustard vinegarete instead of mayo

Spicy crispy chicken clubs aren't too bad.

Canadian bacon was invented to help Canadians who were struggling with ordinary bacon.

tim hortons is just mcdonalds for canadians

Iced capps are pretty filling for me

canadians DO put bacon in the right direction. The people making the sandwiches are filipino and not canadian.

Is that why they call them flips?

Literally this.

Even in my small ass 99% white town: Timmies employees: Pinoy.

Pfffffffthahaha

I used to work at timmies for about 3 years before finishing school, AMA

How much weight did you gain from coffee/donut perks?

Why is the Peach Iced Tea so based?

When will Americans drop StarFucks and accept Timmies into their soul?

1. From day one to the last day probably around 20 pounds. I had problems controlling the food that I ate so I would just chow down whenever a manager wouldn't be there. The worst would be during night shifts where it was just me and sometimes another employee. Thankfully i've lost all the weight from there lol.

2. They don't serve that tea in my area, ty for next time I do a roadtrip though

3.Americans love big fucking disgusting sugar drinks, even worse then timmies. Amerifats will never drop there sugary paradise, sorry man.