What's your preferred method of reheating pizza buddays? I like to use a handy dandy toaster oven

What's your preferred method of reheating pizza buddays? I like to use a handy dandy toaster oven

But if you reheat if you can't have it cold

The only proper way to reheat pizza is in a cold, non-stick pan, but only losers don't eat their leftover pizza cold.

>cold pizza

Disgusting. Almost as bad as the "but my meat has to be pink" fags

IN a pan...

Meant to say dry pan, not cold, but yes, IN a pan is where you put food when you want to cook it in a pan. I don't think I understand your post.

>boil pot of water
>pizza on strainer
>strainer on pot
steamed pizza hot and ready

>steamed pizza

>the douche filming is a typical cold pizza eater

you eat it cold...
am i the only one who likes his pizza cold?

You reheat it chemically with a strong hot sauce.

I put in the microwave at half power. works wonders

>What's your preferred method of reheating pizza buddays? I like to use a handy dandy toaster oven
I simply eat it cold, which is like a completely different meal and protects the crust from being tougher from a microwave warmup

But, if I have a ton of pizza to warm, like almost a whole pie for several people, I'll preheat the oven with the pizza stone in the oven to 450F, put the pizza on the hot stone and broil or bake 5-10 minutes til top is bubbling again. I'll broil if it's a thin pizza or light on toppings.

I saw on the TV show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" years ago that laying a slice in a hot cast iron and letting it toast from below is ideally the way to do and get the best crust. Seemed logical but I never tried it cause of my cold pizza fetish.

>"Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
>eating pizza cold
checks out

I eat all of my pizza cold. Hot pizza is too greasy and floppy.

>am i the only one who likes his pizza cold

I thought that was the standard opinion.

Pizza for dinner is just an okay, lazy meal, but the real treat comes the next day when you get to eat it right out of the fridge for breakfast/lunch.

get better pizza dude

Toaster oven is good. provided air gap to keep cruust from getting soggy

> 2016 Veeky Forums has people defending cold pizza
>tfw this board will never be great again

As far as I can tell such a pizza doesn't exist, hot melted cheese is just greasy (being 30-40% fat and all), hot pepperonis are just as bad. It's an unfortunate reality.

do you live in the midwest or something? some of the best pizza i've had was a reheated one

>toss leftover cold pizza into boiling salted water for a short time
>put into ice bath to stop cooking process
>put in salad spinner and give it a few good cycles so all excess liquid is strained off

Wa la!!!

i take it out of the fridge and let it get room temp

room temp is god tier

Cold pizza is better than fresh pizza.

True patricians choose their toppings based on how good the pizza will be after being refrigerated.

Hawaiian shows its true power once you've reached this level.

The best way I've found is to put my microwave on defrost and cook it for just a minute or two. Just to take the chill off
Then put it in the toaster oven until hot, like five minutes

Toss it in the oven on the pizza stone for 10-15 minutes

>cold pizza

mmmm I love me some congealed fat and chewy bread

In the oven for like 10 min.