I made some nachos. They are simple but they are good

I made some nachos. They are simple but they are good.

Just like you.

Very well distributed toppings. Good work

Looks a bit on the dry side.

I put some sour cream on them when I ate them but didn't take a pic

After you get done with two of those chips the entire thing will have hardened into a single piece by cooled hardened cheese glue

Nice 'chos ham with a "f" replacing the "h"

Slice it up and serve it as mexican 'za.

>obvious pre shredded cheese

all shredded cheese is pre shredded otherwise it would be a plain block of cheese ya dingus.

Nice lookin' 'chos there, bro. I personally think a cheese sauce surpasses melted cheese when it comes to 'chos, but at least you have a lot of pickled 'peños, olives and meat. I'm sure those 'chos are still tasty as fuck.

Would devour drunk as fuck/10.

>store bought bagged pre shredded cheese
>black olives

Needs diced tomato and green onions, with some sour cream and use Rico's cheese sauce.

unless it's presliced or precrumbled

i like you

hahah bro are u talking 'bout 'eese, 'lives and 'eat, bro?

You have to go back.

good for you man
have a pic that makes me laugh

'ell 'eah.

We eat this in México

no way :o

What's the beef seasoned with?

Mexican pussy drippings

What kind of paper is under the nachos?

Thanks

>using round chips
>not superior triangular chips

ishygddt

Next time user make a cheese sauce instead of using cheese. That way when it starts to cool it doesn't harden into a single block of crisps and nachos

I like making 'rrimp 'chos myself

looks good to me

just needs sour cream and guac

Looks amazing brah... would love to come over to your house with some beer and hang out if you are serving 'tizers like that.

this looks pretty good.

i never made this before but i think this might be something my family would like.

>Store bought pico de gallo
>Store bought Tostitos Nacho Cheese Sauce

Kill yourself before you graduate high school. You're costing your town taxpayer money.

Neither was store bought you autist. The only prepackaged thing I used in that was the chips. Chef John recipe with me adding in my own pico, which for some reason you seem to think is difficult to make. Go heat up your tendies.

Looks store bought because it looks like absolute shit.

You sure showed em.

These 'chos look fucking delicious. I made some shrimp tacos recently... I'll have to try something like this next time I buy some.

What is the creamy sauce? Something with avocado?

Looks a little like the nachos

Cup of sour cream, an avocado, and juice of two limes tossed into the food processor

needs onions, but is right. next time add onions and I'd buy that for 7 at a restaurant.

>hating on black olives
I will murder your whore family.

II need this

Man, that looks like some exotic 'go 'za!

Those look like good nachos. I went to AC this year and there was a joint across the street that sold overpriced fast food like corndogs, club sandwiches, chicken tenders, etc. I got nachos.

Those were the worst nachos I have ever tasted. I nearly vomited all day afterwards. The chips were stale. The sour cream was actually onion dip. The beans were dry, uncooked. The cheese was hardened. The jalapenos were """fresh""" instead of pickled, and also hard. If you ever see a Tonic (I don't know if it's a chain or what), DO NOT get the nachos.