WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST

BUT YOU DONT SUCCEED

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It's going to be a year before normies even figure out the value of this shit, since they are still buying Nano. 1000... end of decade. Just accumulate and check news to make sure no one else solves the oracle problem.

if your really thought it was going to moon, because some assblaster says "Veeky Forums is not supposed to know, and i work on the inside of trading company" you really deserve to lose all your money. sorry. maybe your should by nano to so you can lose some more. top KEK. stay poor.

you are a MANIAC

I TRIED SO HAAARD
AND SHILLED SO MUCH
BUT IN THE EEEND
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEER

it really shows the how many brainlets our on this board.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

SELL IT ALL
SELL IT ALL
I AM ONE WITH THE BLOOD IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If you have either of these, there's 100% chance you have autism

I have both. No autism though. Maybe a little OCD if it makes you feel better about your prediction.

>buying a coin that's literally shilled 24/7 to inflate its value when no one outside of biz gives a fuck

100% chance you'll be sucking dick for money EOY

>Mfw when I'm 200% autistic

portfolio = 60% LINK, 30% XMR, 10% DBC

I have 50/50.

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO FUD

BUT YOU DONT SUCCEED

most people will be sucking dick for link EOY

I didn't buy Link because of biz, and req was never shilled back when I bought it.

When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEveeerRrrrrRRrrrse.

I have done research fo many months now and I have come to conclusion that best long term holds are 50/50 Vechain and Chainlink.

>I have done research fo many months
you are one dumb pos

shut fuck up you maggot! You are litereally as smart as i am are so fuck off