Do you dip fries in your shake?

Do you dip fries in your shake?

GUH

I've seen someone dipping his chicken nugget in his shake.

I dip fries in soft serve/sundaes but i would never dip in a shake for some reason

I keep the sweet and salty things separate, they are never allowed to touch eachother.

No ketchup for your fries?

>Le zany doesn't play by the rules guy

Here's a retweet

Nope, mayo.

OH HELL YEAH

I knew a kid that did that growing up, he has schizophrenia and lives under a bridge now.

American cuisine at its finest.

>tfw eat frozen checkers fries every day for dinner

obviously a shill thread, for checker's of all places? buy an ad ffs

>hes never dipped Wendy's fries in a chocolate frosty

Plebian through and through

Yep. Sweet and salty is delicious.

I legitimately can't stand this. It's a sign of emotional immaturity and I take it quite seriously. You probably listen to dance-pop, have poor personal hygiene and watch a lot of Disney movies.

>for checker's of all places?
You say that like checkers/rally's don't have the best fast food?
>best fries
Check
>tastiest fast food burgers
Check
>a huge menu including wings
Check
>banana milkshakes
Check
>apple pies still deep fried
Check

And their prices are pretty good.
For all you know, they paid OP for posting?

To answer OPs question, no I dont. I've tried fries dipped in a frosty. And it was tasty.
But I'd rather dip it in ketchup

No, but whenever I get McNuggets and fries from McDonald's I take a bite out both the nugget and fry at the same time.

Wendy's fries suck now though.

>It's a sign of emotional immaturity

That's what I associate it with. I first started seeing people do it as a teenager, and it was always annoying people. Now the only people that I know who do it are immature and have terrible taste (Sterotypical immature picky eaters).

To me, it just seems like an immature thing a person would do because they want everything to be sweet.

I wouldn't mind it didn't HAVE to become a circlejerk the second a fry goes in the shake. I've literally never seen someone do this without immediately trying to completely halt the conversation and make everything about them.

WHAT YOU NEVER DIPPED A FRY IN A SHAKE ITS WEIRD BUT ITS SOOOOOOO GUUUUUD XD

I know people in their 30's still doing this.

I dip poutine in my mcflurry

>Now the only people that I know who do it are immature and have terrible taste (Sterotypical immature picky eaters).

Are you kidding? Picky eaters are people who can't handle savory and sweet together

Autists who get triggered by syrup getting near their sausage are the picky ones, not the other way around

I don't even like shake on it's own.
Garlic sauce for my fries please.

>I legitimately can't stand this. It's a sign of emotional immaturity and I take it quite seriously
Ironically getting hung up on minor irrelevant behaviors is generally considered a sign of emotional insecurity

trigger intensifies

Rally's fries are 30000x more greasy than Wendy's fries which are the least greasy fast food fries.