Does drinking the water that had lemons floating in it really do something healthy to you...

does drinking the water that had lemons floating in it really do something healthy to you? It sounds like a lot of bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_system
youtube.com/watch?v=c2B3SGmGABc
blogs.naturalnews.com/20-extraordinary-benefits-drinking-lemon-water-empty-stomach-every-morning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls just do it for attention.

It's to give the waitress something to do by making her fetch more lemons

It gives you as much nutrition as drinking some lemon juice.

I mean, marginally it will give you a touch of vitamin C but... ummm :/

The healthy part is drinking water instead of a cappuccino or a soda.
Except people who guzzle down soda and cream all day have atrophied their taste buds and can no longer enjoy plain water, so they have to stick fruits in it for some sugar.

I use squeezed lemon in ice water to cover up the bad taste of the tap water in my area.

It helpful for digestion. I'm assuming full on lemon water would give some people the runs.

This is why restaurants do it too. At least here they do it since we're at the end of the canal.

I kind of just like the aroma and little bit of tang a lemon slice adds. Never really struck me as something healthy to do, and I rather doubt that it is.

I don't care about any supposed health benefits, I just know it tastes good.

It is. Lemon cultivators probably got a bad wrap somewhere and decided to represent and sponsor a bunch of stupid fucking faggot websites to promote their 'unique, one of a kind, grown with blah blah' lemons. And what better way can you think of to promote the health benefits of lemons than to also promote clean, purified, delicious and healthy drinking water?

>Together
>Putting an end
>to bad health
Then comes 'The Truth' and political candidates highlighting social issues in second time frames that people will most likely be watching addictive tv shows and commercial breaks after and before the funniest parts while your eating your addictive sugar and you think, hm... I'm thirsty.

Lemon water not lemon 'juice' you dingle-berry

Just brewing the slices in water won't do dick. If you want the benefits of the lemon squeeze the juice into the water. And then the health benefits become the health benefits of lemon juice.

Also, that rind contains bacteria you know. Lemon juice is highly antibacterial but the rind is still susceptible to colonization.

The human body is antibacterial. You, are anti bacteria, fighting off bacteria is one of the most important jobs your body has. Lemons and limes are just 'fancy' alcohol enhancers and pretty much the secret ingredient to every Joy of Cooking recipe.

But I do love lemons and limes, I ain't tryna dis. Fuckin' Mellow Yellow? Citrus soda? God damn son.

Sometimes my brain gets stupid and I think I can post two pictures at the same time.

I fucking hate it when restaurants automatically bring you water with lemon/lime. I love water, it's great. The last thing I want is the sickly, bitter taste of lemon in it.

The wedge of lemon won't do anything else other than make water bitter since it doesn't contain enough sugar to balance it out.

Before all y'all condemn me as a soda junky, all I drink is water and whisk(e)y, sometimes beer.

Lemon ruins water, and as pointed out, it's probably done to cover up shitty tasting water.

I would rather suffer through hard water than have lemon in it.

I love that movie.

Eye color, hair color, nail color, colors of clothes.
>Commercials

>The human body is antibacterial

Which means you should just go outside and eat shit like a dog, right? Because your immune system will take care of it for you?

>Lemons and limes are just 'fancy' alcohol enhancers

durr i wonder why ethanol is so good at killing bacteria what could it possibly beeeee

>Bananas

What movie is it?

Thus I am invincible. Who needs logic when you have lemons?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_system

ORANGES COMIN' THROUGH

>Yeeeei boi

f those fools!!!!!!!

if tom daley advocates it, clearly there's something going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2B3SGmGABc

I like it because I like to fish the lemons out and eat them.

I thought people did this to add a light bit of taste to the water

Thats what I do at least

they do, and it has been pretty standard in hotel lobby coolers and shit for a long time. but there are still people who believe in this quasi-homeopathic idea that putting fruit/herbs/cucumber in water turns it into a health tonic. like in that tom daley vid above, he pretty much just describes the benefits of eating a lemon, as if all of the nutritive characteristics of the lemon are transferred into the water.

>does drinking the water that had lemons floating in it really do something healthy to you?
No.

"I can't stand the taste of water!"

I wish these people would just die of their impending diabetes.

water does go down a lot easier with at least a little acidity, i don't care who you are

blogs.naturalnews.com/20-extraordinary-benefits-drinking-lemon-water-empty-stomach-every-morning/

Natural News is a great resource for finding out the truth. Read their bullshit advice and do the complete opposite