Decide to cash out some of my gains to spoil myself for a nice meal at Subway for the first time

>decide to cash out some of my gains to spoil myself for a nice meal at Subway for the first time
>"What sandwich do you want?"
>Uhhh, I'll have a BLT (I had to google this on my Android Smartphone to figure out what this was [Bacon-Lettuce-Tomatoes])
>"Okay, but what bread do you want?"
>I-I said I wanted a B.L.T sandwich!
>"Yes but I'm going to need a bread"
>Umm, wholegrain?
>"We don't have that here"
>she points at the board
>want to say parmesan oregano but I don't know how to pronounce parmesan
>"Do you want that toasted?"
>Will that cost me extra?
>"No"
>say yes because free things are nice
>"Okay, what vegetables do you want?"
>H-Huh? It's a BLT, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, why are you asking me this?
>"And cheese?"
>S-Sure
"What kind?"
>Yellow..?
>"Sauce?"
>The special one?
>she wraps my sandwich up and I pay
>don't tip her because she was really rude to me

Have you ever cashed out? What did you buy with your gains?

how much do you want to be my bf

reading this hurt, user

Lol social anxiety

You're cute but start tipping don't be a pajeet

Ye ordering at Subway is annoying thats why i dont go there anymore. Bought nothing because i have not cashed out yet

Honestly, I've made so much money. I recently cashed out $1000 and burnt it in my back yard just to experience the feeling of doing so.

>Veeky Forums

You would love Chipotle!

Do you know why subway failed in Russia? Because people here dont want to choose and only want to get shoven PREMADE things up their throat.

had a friend like this.
shit is cute yet fucking aggravating when doing anything public.

at least the asians have it right with no tipping. maybe if americans wernt all so universally bad at service jobs and tipping was only given for the 10-20% of servants that did go above and beyond, it would work as an incentive.

Please do yourself a favor and put yourself in a social situation every day

I work at subway and no joke my boss made me put rotting vegetables on customers' sandwiches multiple times

FUCKING aNIME fags need to be culled

>tip
You don't tip at subway, that's like tipping at McDonald's

This is the most adorable shit I have ever read.

>Ameriburgs

Report that mf

seriously , duck subway. if i wanted to make decisions id stay at home and cook my own food

italian herbs n cheese, chicken tika, bacon, extra peppered cheese, pickles, olives, tomato, toasted, mayo

Why the fuck would you tip at subway? That’s fucking retarded. Also subway is fucking garbage. As for cashing out, I onc cashed out $10 to buy a mirrors edge on psn at the flash sale.

Op you have autism.
I am being serious here not just meme autism.
You should have a Doctor examine you.

That's why I never go there by myself. I only go there with friends so I can just repeat what they say for their sandwich. It's not even that good anyway.

That's some impressive autism op congrats.

this
also it is too much hassle to decide all those useless things, just give me the normal breed already.

CUTE

it can be embarrassing but everyone has to go through it once before they know how everything works. whether its a deli, coffee shop, or those make your meal on the spot shops like chipotle, don't be afraid to take your time and figure things out. its a skill thats necessary for more practical applications as well, career or self development etc

Subway employees get $14 an hour here

Ontario?

Am I crazy or have I heard this story before?

SF Bay Area

I would never tip them, I only tip employees that get below minimum wage

turt you seein this

you're cute OP, where are you from

post boipucci

Why the fuck are people tipping minimum wage employees. They don't serve alcohol and barely do anything more than a few repetitive tasks. They make more than servers by standing in one spot for 40 hours.

Fuck Ontario and that fucking bitch Kathleen.

>1 post by this ID

Can of RedBull. Shit costed me 2 euros...that's like 3 LINKs. I BOUGHT CAN OF REDBULL FOR 3000 USD

Its hurts how much I can relate to this... From a poor family, living in third world, went for the sushi for the first time in my 26 years. Could not pronounce shit...But at least could eat what normams eats.

Thanks crypto.

Holyshit the amerifat cashout to buy junkfood meme is not a meme but reality

Do you have autism?

When did Veeky Forums become /a/utism?

what a infuriating post and posters here, you faggots need to be gassed.

you sound cute
spread them cheeks trap boi
im going in raw dog

>my Android Smartphone
l was believing it until this, Nice LARP though

If this isn’t satire you need serious help user

Yep, I remember sperging out the first time I went to a hairdressers (always got haircuts at home), was such a horrible experience and on top of that, the barber who was cutting my hair asked me why I looked so nervous WHILE cutting my hair, so it made me even more nervous. In retrospect I was being a little bitch but you live and you learn

>Flashbacks to my own subway experience
It didn't help that I was ordering in a foreign country and her english wasn't the best.

>want to say parmesan oregano but I don't know how to pronounce parmesan
biz in a nutshell

i want to stick my dick inside you

>Buying single player
>Fucking EA single player

>Being a black hole of retardation

lmao
are you all fucking retarded?
you fucking autists all focus on his autism

>decide to cash out some of my gains to spoil myself for a nice meal at Subway for the first time
>cash out SOME gains for a sandwich
>spoil myself at subway
>with a sandwich

are you one of these untouchable ghouls in india or what?
jesus fucking christ, this can't be serious

Working at anything related to selling food to the public tends to be very eye opening.

i literally have the BLT every day, is this your first time at Subway?

>tipping at subway

of course it's not serious

you're showing your autism actually taking it seriously while everyone else is having fun

>having fun
this is you having fun?
and i'm the autist?

You don't realize just how stupid, gullible, and mindless the vast majority of people are until you work at a bar or restaurant.

Like, even people with millions of dollars are fucking mindless.

High caliber people are an extreme rarity, and ironically many of them don't achieve success because they don't integrate well with society.

Society rewards people who act decisively and take risks. Intelligent people over analyze and are thus not rewarded.

>i'm poor because im so highly intelligent
sure you are buddy, sure

>Society rewards people who act decisively and take risks. Intelligent people over analyze and are thus not rewarded.

yes but for what ratio? maybe risk averse behavior is rewarded in a sense they avoid total failure. for example 95% of startups close their doors within few years.

Who the fuck tips at subway lmfao god some of you guys are neets

he should have ordered with the neet paper. you know, the subway order list they fill before ordering