BNTY wont stop bleeding. Put in 2.7k in this coin. They are now worth 300usd...

BNTY wont stop bleeding. Put in 2.7k in this coin. They are now worth 300usd. Does it stand a chance to return to those levels? Pardner, Did I fall for this memecoin?

I also bought PRL but that one actually is recovering well

I think its going to get back to at least 50 cents. Im not dumping this low thats for sure. And I own a lot.

Me too, I dont even Care now if I keep bleeding those 300usd, just holding and hoping I can get out sometime

Bounty will rot with braingangchain

>he bought the pnd

I did :/

>they fell for the pnd

If you truly dont care about time. Then id say wait for some profit.
Itll be definitely in a stable 1$ end of year.
Probably much more though

Got other shitcoins that im over -100% but simply waiting and not caring always made me sell with a big profited smile at the end.

you're basically looking to hold all year m8

this is why you always
1. ignore shills
2. watch how quickly the price has risen over the recent time
3. never fall for the HODL meme
4. stop buying high

Why do you people invest in smart contracts? It is like investing in a pure html amateur webpage.

>Put in
>Put in
>PUTIN

A lot of the erc-20 tokens have off chain protcols and use the blockchain for specific purpose'

Doesnt that proves the whole oracle problem is a meme?

Hold it bnty for the long run. Put more Fiat in PRL.

no because oracle "problem" are decentralized oracles which handle a lot of data.

>have a working product
>have people using it
>have actual partnerships
>meet all the deadlines

>PnD

Pick one, faggot.

>jee I wonder why the price went parabolic and went down as fast

Because everything went parabolic and then crashed maybe?

retard please

some things crashed harder than others, look at the chart, does that look like organic growth?

those are the people that think UFR was a good buy and people were just talking about it

Yes, it does. There was a retarded anime whale, who actually put 50 BTC into this shit and kept laughing all January and telling everyone how's he suppressing the pumps and showing off his 10 BTC sell walls.
The retard got raped during the $6000 dip when everyone dumped on him and he's now bagholding forever. Everyone told him this would happen.

The good thing is, it will eventually go to $1, it's pretty much a given.

It was obviously pumped and dumped but this doesn't mean the token itself is a scam. It could well be a legit project tat was used for PnD by whales not affiliated with the team.

It was the Kucoin Effect, everything added on that exchange during the last run-up made retarded gains

This is why I'm still holding and have confidence it will hit at least $1.50 this year

Keep shilling so it can hit my sell point and I can get rid of these bags

I already told biz I wont shill this until its back at its ath so I can laugh at biz.