How much starting cash do I need to get into crypto? Like I mean starting from scratch...

How much starting cash do I need to get into crypto? Like I mean starting from scratch. Like I don't have a folder or even a computer

$40k if you want to do well.
$200 if you want to grind.

Women are overrated

as much as you can tolerate going to zero over night.
I think the chances of it happening are getting lower all the time, but its alot closer to a coin toss that it all goes to zero than say, google stock...

thats grown up answer. Personally, i started a little over a year ago with just 12k, like 11800, it is just over 300k now.

So if you wanted to you could walk away today with 300,000 in your pocket? Like real money, not imaginary money

Damn, she's cute.
How do I get rid of tfw no gf?

step 1: go outside
step 2: start a social activity

All money is imaginary friend

depends on the woman

but most are

Cute kid.

I started with 400$ I know some guys who started with 100$ and are now sitting on 20M

Bitch looks annoying as fuck

I keep seeing her face but I still don't know who this is.

WHO IS THIS GODDESS BIZ ????

Ugly

tfw I'm the guy eating alone behind them

looks like the average south american girl who cares

life is shit

it's a child

>average
Tell me in which country this is an average girl you deluded neckbeard, and I'll move there immediately

Child don’t dress like that

$500 if you're not an idiot and can be patient

How patient?

ye dude like I'm just gonna go outside. just like that and then what, start social activity? what planet are you on man?

332,053 to be exact at this moment.

not him but I'm a pro-masturbator NEET and I found a group on facebook that plays volleyball and I'm going to play with them for the first time on sunday

wish me luck

Email: [email protected]

Send me a email and let me know how it goes