The ChainLink meme was real....holy shit

The ChainLink meme was real....holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GTq7ToPRmX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ethereum
>interledger

You couldnt figure that out yourself?

Probably. A lot of newbiz still cross the street holding hands

meh, I trade bitcoin and dont really ever hodl. But I'll be building a portfolio for this year. Will add Link to it.

Why do Oracles need a coin? serious question

Incentivize building bridges of data through decentralized means.

How do you intend to pay oracle node operators? And no, using btc or eth just cuz is not a good idea compared to just making a new token designed specifically for the network.

>upload a cp oracle to a blockchain
>every single person with the blockchain is charged with possessing and distributing cp
>government shuts it down, oy vey!

They dont.

my linky stays stinky

If only he had said Chainlink

Can't they use gas?

>why do decentralized solutions need a coin?

why are these people even investing in crypto?

>shutting down a blockchain
How new are you? Honestly?

I got 20 links already.. should i buy another 10? I am not greedy so when they are worth $20 000/link i will have enough, but maybe i could get more and then give the money to charity

>>government shuts it down

Am I just am idiot or will you still need ETH for gas payments? I seriously question the need for stinky linky shitcoins.

>the perpetuum mobile will be huge!

Think about shit 2 seconds before you meme, oracles are information sources you trust, based on real world reputation.

he's talking about achillescoin.com if you trust the comments. kek.

Isn't the idea to use chainlink as a sort of gas itself? Maybe link will come out with its own sort of gas currency mechanism sometime in the future. Remember Sergey said that the idea "as of now" was to payout in link.

Chainlink is network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

No, retard. Oracles take the information from the sources and convert it to the blockchain formats.

BUY MOBIUS

Here’s the thing about ChainLINK you need to understand.

SWIFT, banks, insurance companies, other API providers and all the large corporations that will use LINK don’t care about trading shitcoins on exchanges. They won’t care about setting up a node and getting paid in LINK for muh “passive income”.

What they will care about is the network of smart contracts, data feeds and payments feeds all connected on the blockchain. A whole new network where they can make fuckloads of money. ChainLINK is merely the infrastructure that gives them access to the network.

Staking LINK in nodes and reinvesting the LINK they get paid will increase their node priority. But here’s the thing - it will be more profitable to keep the LINK in the node than to sell it on. All LINK will eventually end up in nodes. You faggots will sell your LINK to them before that though. And this will be the true cause of the singularity.

checked

>I don't understand how supply/demand works

Nice FUD, sadly it doesn't mean anything

>being this retarded

if you're able to buy more than do it. Link is still cheap and I have a good feeling that it will moon. not yet but soon.

That literally wasnt fud you fucking brainlet. Might wanna reread his post.

By the time any of that happens there will be multiple payment options

the problem is that if i buy bigger amounts of every coins that the biz decides to fap over this and that week then i will soon be sucking cocks on the street for couple of satoshis

It's about Interoperability. AION ARK etc.. Link of course too.

what i dont understand is
if chainlink is such a good product why is the price so low? you would think if a bunch of tards on Veeky Forums can find link why wouldn't big financial institutions be balls deep in link
whales had all the time in the world to buy link
its even more unbelievable when you think that AB said its supposed to be an "insidejob"
wouldn't it make more sense if link had a high price so neets here cant buy much?
also link is one of the only tokens with an actually product and usecase in the top 100
i just cant believe its still this undervalued if the claims are true

so you can hold an ico and scam people out of $32 million.

>wouldn't it make more sense if link had a high price so neets here cant buy much?

people like you got scammed and are now so jaded you think everything is a scam.

Did someone say Jason Parser?

If you go in with a few millions you raise a ruckus and people would start to ask what that funny cube on cmc is all about. That's when the singularity starts.

Name one crypto project that can’t be easily copied.

what i dont understand is
if ethereum is such a good product why is the price so low (22 cents)? you would think if a bunch of tards on Veeky Forums can find ethereum why wouldn't big financial institutions be balls deep in ethereum?

This is the kinda fud gives me nervous street diarrhea.

If you take a look at Reddit, you'll get a good indication of normie hype, which drives speculative bubble price. All that reddit cares about is crypto as currency. They think that real-world adoption will look like people using Nano to buy shit on Amazon; they think the only barriers to widespread adoption are the difficulties of understanding private keys and wallets. That is not what blockchain in the real world will look like. It will look like corporations using smart contracts and oracles (LINK). It's too complicated for normies to understand. They will only care about it after LINK moons and after it is talked about on the news.

The price of LINK isn't what's important. It's this - LINK will create economic growth through its network of smart contracts, data feeds etc. the LINK token is merely infrastructure and collateral. Ironically that is what will make the token moon in price.

Also, price is low because they're essentially a start-up company... There are a lot of LINK whales too and Sergey reserved a few mil to give away to the big players so they dont need to buy in

>thinking this is FUD

mobius fud

The singularity will happen after a mayor crash when people sell and the "big guys" pick up their rests. After the cleansing happen the singularity will come. Wont tell you how i know this or who i am. I just love biz. Screen this if you want

Yes, you'll still need ETH to write to the blockchain.

they dont

dont let the shills convince you otherwise

node operators could easily just be paid with eth instead

chainlink is a money grab, even vitalik said it was overvalued even at a 32 million dollar marketcap

and what has they done with those 32 million dollars they raised? or rather 100+ millions at this eth price?

absolutely nothing

lol. being this retarded

That isn't even vaguely FUD

Sergrey CLEARLY stated node operators will get paid in LINK at the BTC super conference this past sunday. you are a certified idiot.

Dropping on you guys in a few hours ;)

LINK works with any blockchain, not just ETH

post any evidence that ETH is working on its own oracles. there is none. they have massive scaling issues they are working on. no time for oracles.

skelly also thought eth is overvalued. he is an idiot savant who knows about the tech, but has no idea about the world

also quit it with the vitalik said fud. hes also a grade a autist. he clearly thought ethereum should not be worth double digits either. autists are their own enemy sometimes because they are too smart.

oh no, not your whole 5k stack

Can someone explain to me how a smartcontract can make a reliable transaction of usd-btc for example? What stops me from going through with the exchange and then after the smart contract was executed and i got the btc just call my bank and say that i didnt make the transaction and get my money back?

guys...10k linker here...so not trying to spread FUD

but in the middle of the night last night, I woke up randomly and had a strange thought.

WHY ON EARTH would businesses want to use a token like LINK that will go up in value?

In the LINK white paper, they speak about the price of LINK staying low so that it is usable for businesses and stable.

What kind of incentive is there for a business to use something that would be say 20-40USD per coin?

I think I have discoverd the LINK paradox.

The only way this will work is if the price stays low, or else why the hell would a business want to spend millions to utilize a smart contract system when they could just go to any other ERC20 token and use it in the same exact way?

Sorry but after being slapped in the face with PURE LOGIN in the middle of the night, I may be forced to dump these bags.
Will obviously wait to see if it goes anywhere first, but I just don't know if I believe anymore :(

someone PLEASE convince me I am wrong

18 decimals

shoo shoo pajeet

good thing i listened to this exact same FUD about ripple and didn't buy it when it was at 10 cents.

smart contract holds a tx log on the register. provided widespread adoption, the institutions would work in tandem in order to ensure speed, but until then, it would work as it does now where transactions are subject to a holding period to circumvent someone from doing something like this. plus, it's fraud, and if you're expecting crypto to go full mainstream in the future, you better believe you wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of that shit

You discovered the ultimate truth user. You're blessed.

*PURE LOGIC
not login

i dont understand.. sorry

You get paid in LINK, you do not need LINK to use the network. I don't think so at least.

of course you don't. now shoo

Any project can be copied. What matters is PR, if the project can't sell itself to normies then it doesn't matter if its holy grail or not, it will fail. and unfortunately this is one of those project developed by socially retarded autists who are good with computers but not with people so the chances it takes off are small

>he figured it out
>initiate price singularity anyway before he sells

you dont either you fucking half-wit or you would be able to explain it to me in a cohesive manner

RIght, because there is no way the could split up the link in smaller parts, user go kys and send me those linkies because u deserve to stay poor.

Yes but you won't be doing that for every API request
The network will keep a running tab of every node's LINK balance as it updates from node payments throughout the day, then it pays all the LINK accumulated out at once at the end of the day/week

ChainLink mechanistically could run through ETH, but then Vitalik tweets his support for CP and ETH (the whole blockchain) goes to absolute shit, then what?

So, you create your own ecosystem where you can control the environment, therefore collateral and payments are safest when in the product's native token.

If ETH went to complete shit, LINK would just get migrated to its own blockchain. Which might happen in the future organically. It's just that it's easier to create an ERC20 token for these purposes at the moment.

It's similar to how countries that are not the US are using USD as their de facto currency. Their entire export is at the mercy of USD, for example.

you people are so fucking stupid you cant explain anything in a logical manner

>thinking im poor
>thinking i will ever be poor

fucking dumbass lol

the newfag mongoloidism in this thread is grade A.

you door knob lickers dont deserve your 150 links

how do i buy these? what exchange lists them?

binance ffs, did someone post a link to biz on the nano daily or smthing.

you guys realize that link is an open source right?

and that everyone can just copy it?

vocaroo.com/i/s1GTq7ToPRmX

ok so go copy it and make millions, fag. i'm waiting. apparently it's so easy. go show us.

Just like Bitcoin!
LiteLink when?

thats all you got? you are one dumb motherfucker
i asked for an explanation, if you cant do that, fucking KYS faggot

wtf i hate link now

FFS is your capslock key broken user?

millions of what?

I was talking about the source code of the network

Obviously you cant copy the token

DELET

CHAINLINK 1000$ EOY

How many US DOLLARS do you (((own)))?

yes just like bitcoin

but unfortunately value of bitcoin is inherently linked to the blockchain itself, being the longest, security, hashpower etc

Link netwokr could be copied x times

and all you have to do is to make some radnom erc20 token so you can pay nodes of said network

Ok go copy it then retard

anyone that would like to run oracle network such as that of link can just copy its source code yes

Lol thats so fucking trivial...

Damn, I dont have that. Just coinbase and waiting to be accepted to poloniex.

k so go do it

U can just create a account over at binance.com, send ur eth or btc to the exchange and get ur link tokens.

enough to not be poor

>make a account on binance without id
>buy eth on coinbase and send it to your eth adress on binance
>sell your eth for btc
>buy LINK for your btc
profit???

I dont need to run an oracle network

k so go kys