Tell me the price one week from now, Veeky Forums

my last 2 digits determine the price

oh boy

little off, r-right?

$30. Bittrex doesn't support the fork.

sourcE?

sounds right

I'm hoping we at the very least break 4k SATs.

Zcl, which was top volume for months

This is the most optimistic analysis I could come up with.

And this is the most realistic one I came up with. Unless something happens to BTC, this is probably what will happen

so no source then

what are some actual estimations of callistos worth anyway

I read everything from 10 to 300$

It's still behaving like my shitty MS paint chart predicted, well it broke support yesterday and it was really fucking scary for a couple of minutes, but it held so things look very damn good.

That is probably because of BTC dropping. When I've done my own TA recently I ignored drops mirrored with BTC drops, because it's just noise and not particularly relevant to the overall trend.

Yeah, the support break was due to BTC, so yeah it shouldn't be taken into consideration

sounds about right

$60

Your TA is pretty good otherwise.

When will we know which exchanges support the drop?

drop you fucking shitcoin, I want a bigger stack.

I'm too scared to short now, considering even mega 20+ BTC dumps get eaten up by other whales quickly. There's also that 15+ BTC buy wall popping on and off on Binance.

I'm tired of this shit. every time it goes up some faggot whale unloads his bags

Next week has the potential to be big

$100

it will go to at least 0.006btc next week

Im all in I dont care. ZCL bagholders gonna get btfo and fomo in to this. Wait and see.

I have 10k etc + 5k x10 long on bitmex. I am ready

Bruh Im poor. Only hold 200. But this gonna be good. 5th march is strategically best date for airdrop. Right after LTC, ZCL, NEO airdrops. It has ethereum in Its name, attracts stupid money. TA is amazing. Next week gonna be good. See you then, posting green wojacks.

remember about stop loss
Always have active one and move it higher with price. Protect your profits cause whales could dump it even before airdrop

and when ethereum will go POS most of ethereum miners will switch to etc and price will skyrocket. it will be +$1000 till '19

just went all in, sadly is only 4k. not a whale here

sell and buy Tai Chi Chain XTCC

shits the next nano

Reminder: the snap shot occurs when the block chain height reaches 5500000, not on any specific day. March 5th is just an estimated time that that will happen

yeah but I noticed really hard accumulation in last days. ON binance buy walls fo 20-40btc was couple times a day and its not biggest exchange around. When we hit fomo it could go +100$

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that is just wales trying to increase the height before the predicted date. The volume has been pretty high for ETC, compared to other coins in the same market cap area

Does binance support the drop?

dunno
I keep them on myetherwallet

No, you have to use an actual wallet otherwise the exchanges will just pocket your CLO

Does anyone actually want CLO tho? I think most people will sell before the airdrop.

Sell their ETC? I could see a lot of people dumping ETC and their free CLO after the drop, but we’ll see how it goes I guess. I’m more interested in ETC long term after ETH rolls out PoS and all the miners have to move somewhere else

Im selling about 75% at the last days Of february due to being all in. But big thanks for info. I did not know that.

No problem man, I’d hold off until that 5500000 snap shot if at all possible just for the free CLO. You can track it at gastracker.io

ive read that callisto is going to have billions of coins, around 6, i heard the price will be very low for this coin. so would it be better to buy and sell at the pump before the fork?

Its also minable, so that factors into holding it or selling it.

moon when? 10 days before fork and nothing happens

im going to buy more etc before the fork, from my research 1etc -> 1 callisto, but the callisto coin will most likely be priced around 0,01$ since they are so many of them, is that correct?

there will be like 6bln calisto vs 112 mil etc

Not a fork you fucking retard

fly high my friend

fuck off autist

you have like 12h to jump in before 0.004btc

stop spreading misinformation you retard