Kitchen bullies

>Be a linecook
>New hire working the line. Gary
>Gary is fat, slow, stupid, complains, lots of medical issues, and very combative/abrasive personality
>Very nice to him when people are around. "Hi Gary! How are ya??"
>When it's just me and him whisper stuff like, "Shut the fuck up and do your fucking job."
>"Hurry the fuck up you fat fucking animal."
>Lie and tell him that a server there has been asking about him but won't give him a name.
>Gary keeps saying he doesn't believe me but becomes obsessed with the idea because he is so pathetic.
>Tell him that I would give him the name if he pays me $$
>Get one of the attractive servers to say hi to him and smile at him every now and again.
>Reply to most of his questions/greetings with, "Please quit your job"
>Told him I banged the server that has been asking about him
>He quit a week later.

Should I just kill myself?

you are toxic

Congrats on being a sociopath.

ITT: Things that never happened general

Obvious samefag.

What actually happened
>OP had a frustrating day sitting in his bedroom, never worked a day in his life in a kitchen
>suddenly gets an urge to make up an interesting tale about his life because nothing interesting actually happens to him
>comes up with this cringeworthy mess

Take it to /b/ please.

what can happen during someones day that motivates them enough to make up some bullshit like this?

What is so unbelievable about being rude and lying to someone?

I would run circles around you in the kitchen. You are the sweaty, cowardly, asshole begging for a break on Mother's Day after only 4 hours of work. Holding up tickets because of a fucking salad entree.

It's easy to spot compulsive liars just by the way they tell stories. Usually the things they say sound like they came straight out of a cartoon since that's where you learned most of your mannerisms.

Hah it's a true story though. Wow, you are so insightful where did you develop these detective skills?

I think you are people are just jaded. Don't believe anything unless it is a mundane story about people being polite to each other.

now im beginning to believe him. OP is way too invested in convincing us this is the truth.

Even if this were true, you're just an overgrown child who never got out of his edgy phase. Please consider suicide OP.

I would rather hear more bully stories. See thread name.

>Should I just kill myself?
Gary here. Yes, you should.

People who tell the truth, especially a story like this, would not care if you didn't believe them.

People trying to force a joke would hound you forever until you give in so they can merely pretending at you. OP is just a faggot as per regulation.

>be me
>be 10/10 6'11 ripped male
>making 300k a year but work in a kitchen so I can bully the staff
>new guy called Craig joins, typical fat neckbeard, wears his fedora and fingerless gloves to work
>come in one morning and see him alone
>snatch the fedora straight from his head and throw it in the deep fryer
>he literally starts to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as he jumps forward to try and attack me
>put my hand on his forehead and push him back as his arms flail about
>he starts to sweat and piss himself
>take the fedora out and throw it on the floor
>"heh, kid. You better clean that mess up HUH?"
>he grumbles whilst he goes to get the mop
>"nah, KID. I tell you what, you better eat that up, kid"
>he literally eats his fedora off the ground
>report him to the manager
>he gets fired

100% true, this literally just happened
There's nothing unbelievable about being a dick and someone getting fired for stupid shit lol.

Stop projecting, faggot.

A very narrow view of the spectrum of behavior. Human beings sometimes act differently then your 'black and white' sentence.

Probably.

I fucked a waitress and literally split her pussy open bleeding and she went to hospital now everyone calls me horse dick :(

You work as a line cook lol you have no room to be acting superior you fucking loser lmao

Huh?

He is probably fat because of people like you bullying him. He turns to fast food for comfort. For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

there were so many hot waitresses at the 2nd to last kitchen i worked at my g0d

that's happened to me once, I never did figure out what the fuck happened. She was actually pretty cool about it.

Former line cook here in many mom and pop and corporate places.

He fucked up in his story, and has likely never worked anywhere but fastfood. I wont point out the specifics of where he fucked up, but people who have been there will know.

t. fatfuck who won't admit he has zero self control

you forgot to mention your 14 inches dick, broski

Man I love this place

You've posted this shit so much that I actually legit want a McChicken.

>never worked a day in his life in a kitchen
BUUUUUUUUUUURN

I'm nice to everyone in the kitchen because its hard work and the shifts are long. No point being a twat

I have a vintage cigarette holder that looks like that

>working Expo station
>not much space and servers are constantly trying to grab stuff out of the window without actually knowing where it's supposed to go
>get really fucking annoyed with them especially on busier shifts
>set up tape around the station and write the words "EXPO ONLY" on the tape
>absolutely lose my shit on any FOH employees that step into the area without my permission
>all of FOH hates me but to me it's just business and nothing personal
>make a really hot server cry and she complains to the GM
>explain that she consistently gets in my way, brings food to the wrong table, and is detrimental to service
>she gets her shifts cut and eventually fired (she was pretty fucking bad at her job, and thought she could just slut her way through life)

I've calmed down a little but everyone knows not to fuck around when it's busy now. Most of the FOH still hates me but I don't care. My good friend is the owner and executive chef so I can pretty much do whatever I want as long as I get my job done

>roll up to work on my rocket ship limousine
>all the women beg me to impregnate them
>I'm a literal magician in the kitchen, like Jesus but instead of turning water to wine I can turn rotten fruit into gilded ambrosia
>make millions a week just in tips
>new guy shows up his name is Peter Ramble
>Peter was a portly slow man
>I could already tell he'd be annoying
>stood exactly 5 foot 1 250 lbs
>two hours into shift
>Peter drops a plate
>hey Peter, maybe if you stopped playing with your peter maybe you wouldn't drop shit
>his head implodes from the sheer epicness of my joke into a portal to another dimension
>I step in it and end up in a world of beautiful alien women
>they make me their king and I fuck them a lot and I touch their boobs and kiss them laying down

heh.. I'm such a Kitchen Bully

this is why u always make a girl cum before you put it in

i did that to a new girl and she could barely walk for 3 days. she says its because im the biggest dick she ever sat on but i know its because i didnt foreplay correctly.

>fapfap
moar

Fake and gay
Here's a better story
>Be OP
>Be an humongous faggot
>Post stories about my alter ego bullying my RL self
>No one believes me
>Shitpost some more

Eh, I go by the fact that OP is a bad person and that bad stuff like this happens a lot more.
If this story had been about OP doing something good, I wouldn't believe it. There's not exciting or fantastical about this story though, just sounds like OP bullied someone which does happen...

those viral marketers really know how to shill here now that they've lurked long enough right?

>hit six months at local chain
>everything is great actually
>my coworkers are all like characters that have their own stories
>I'm the only really boring person there
>suddenly asst manager starts being a dick to me out of nowhere because I refuse to answer his questions
>he's always asking me what kind of music I listen to
>explain to him several times that I don't really outside of what we listen to at work
>he doesn't accept this answer
>shit starts getting out of hand until finally it escalates to him telling me to "get the fuck out" one day
>any time I work with him I get sent home early from my shift but not getting written up (odd)
>complain to actual manager and it keeps up bc actual manager didn't want to have a confrontation with the guy
>tells me the asst manager is a fagwad pretty much and I should just ignore him and enjoy that I get to leave early all the time
>other coworker starts getting made fun of by the asst manager
>guy actually has a pair and tells him to stop talking to him and me that way
>asst manager actually cleans up his act and knocks off the stupid attitude
My manager at safeway did a 180 like this too so it wasn't too weird, but she wasn't nearly as dickish as this guy was being to me.

Same place, but manager quits and now the asst manager is the manager

>dishwasher was hired before old boss left
>guy seems okay at first but talks a lot and has an ego problem
>also is an alchie but everything is okay cause most of us are
>old manager leaves, some stuff about the restaurant changes
>ton of people start quitting under new management
>dishwasher starts having serious attitude problems especially when we try to put him on the line
>turns out he badly wants to be a bartender even though we only have 4 beers on tap (so it's not really necessary)
>refuses to leave the fucking dish pit, won't do any other kinds of work besides pouring beer and washing dishes
>this is so fucking annoying as everyone else could use more help than this shit like doing prep and important cleaning
>dishwasher is always getting in my face
>starts saying awful racist shit to me all the time
>starts asking to work off the clock so he can pound beers while washing dishes
>everyone tells him no and he does it anyway
>pops a glove in the new managers face one time and gets written up
>asst manager is terrified of him now though
>dishwasher is always trying to tell me how to do my job even though I just got promoted from line cook to shift lead
>tries to make up for this by giving me weed
>entire time he's been smoking weed on his breaks apparently
>he's essentially getting crossfaded at work which explains his constant roaming and pacing the restaurant for no fucking reason (in between dish runs and in hopes of pouring beer I assume)
>turns out one day he pounded like 2 or 3 beers and drove home one of the line cooks who didn't know this when he was being driven home
>omfg are you kidding me
>dishwasher puts his 3 weeks notice in (3 because he wants to stay and help; ie utter bullshit and needed a padding check in between jobs)
>tell new manager about how he's drinking and driving people home
>he's already quitting soon so nothing can really be done apparently
cont'

>fucking assbag dishwasher decides to stay a week past his stupid 3 week's notice so he basically gave a month's notice actually
>everyone is so tired of his shit
>ask manager that if he comes in after that week can I call security to have labeled as a trespasser
>answer was yes
>never see the dishwasher ever again

thank fucking god, that was the worst 6 months. even the asst manager bullying me was more bearable than that shit.
From what I understand that annoying faggot works at costco now. I hope he's giving out free samples and getting ignored by rich yuppies.

Literally me

kek

didnt happen but you still deserve to get HEEM SLEEPY'd in public tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you senpai)

>Order water
>Waitress bro g water and takes the cap off
>Drink false
>Tell other waitress I ordered carbonated water
>Eat my meal
>Don't tip
>Go to help and post the name of the waitress and that I couldn't believe she screwed up every single thing in my order and that I didn't dare send it back because I asked for carbonated water and she gave me a death glare

>Drink false
the fuck are you on about?

I don't get it

what?

>Tbqhwyf
>senpai

Hahahhhha. Get #rekt faggot

im gonna put you in a headlock and rest my cock on your cheekbone if you dont watch your mouth

>Creating a toxic atmosphere in the workplace

Why? Do you want confrontation? You must really hate your job.

OP here

I actually did just make this story up.
Veeky Forums banter is what I live for though, see you all tomorrow.

regardless of if this ever happened, you should

erryone pause and google 'Veeky Forums fit gym bully' and realize what this is. It's fine, it's part of board culture and we got some genuine good stories among the bants.

good thread, OP

>Be a radiant Christ among men, 10 light years tall
>Literally rule over the galaxy I myself created
>All mortal currency means nothing to me but I make 100 quadrillion dollar an Earth year for shits and giggles
>Descend upon a restaurant and take a job just to bully mortals
>New human titled Caleb takes a job washing dishes
>He is your typical fat 4 chann poster, masturbates in public, cums on stuffed horses he carries around, rapes women in public
>I don't even fuck around, I just walk right up to him, grab him by the scraggly neckbeard and hold his head under dirty dishwater until he stops struggling
>Murder
>Reanimate him for the sole purpose of murdering him repeatedly
>Except every time I reanimate him, his body degrades slightly, mutating him
>This continues for aeons unnumbered
>Finally waitress and manager walks in, see me holding a gelatinous heap of quivering flesh,covered in numerous eye balls under water
>Manager immediately fires the quivering and flatulent monstrosity that used to be Caleb
>I cast the remains of Caleb, still fully aware, mind you, out into the infinite void beyond time, just for shits and tickles
>Manager promotes me to restaurant owner
>Fuck waitress

this is hilarious

Still better than being a professional welfare recipient you fucking cuck

can confirm, have a big dick and girls are super yay until it comes time to fuck.

you gotta warm them up fully and completely, look for labial arousal, them pork it in gently, I never had a hospital case but had my fair share of fucked raw and tender, and never met a chick I didn't bottom out on

>FYI they don't like it when you hit the cervix, it hurts, not in a good way, more like a balls kicked way

be nice to your partners' genitals, folks. it pays off.

haha Primus is so Veeky Forums material

FOH? Expo?

>Gary is fat, slow, stupid, complains, lots of medical issues, and very combative/abrasive personality

how did he get hired in the first place?