Lets have a moment of silence for the people who bought into this...

Lets have a moment of silence for the people who bought into this. Nobody knows how they managed to afford the rope but they ended it all the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fud away user

This was clearly a longer term hold if you look at the roadmap.

The charts and shills did that for me.

>Longer term hold being shilled relentlessly as a moon mission in February
Sure. How much more backtracking can you do I wonder?

this fud again... yawn. let's turn this into a Jibroni folio thread instead.
where you jibros at?

What up Jibro. Holding 4.5k jibbies, ready for the moon mission?

Comfy. I have 6 figures worth of this stuff and I will put it all on my Ledger today, which will be locked away.

Everyone said this will be a long hold and that you shouldn't expect movement until the SEED announcement and Arabian TV exposure, both of which haven't happened yet. And even after that, it's just gonna be a waiting game.

What coin Isnt a long term hold if you look at the roadmap?!?Apply the same logic to all or none at all.

Coins that you buy for an exchange listing or hype event that changes nothing about the fundamentals but drives short term price up.

All of which jibrel has coming up in the short term

comfy af nigga what u smokin

All of which I didn't buy Jibrel for though. People got burned because they bought upcoming news and then the market turned to shit. They got weakhanded and sold and I scooped up over the last few days. Fuck them if they are too dumb to realize the potential.

this is the patient zero of pajeetcoin

nah, i need to accumulate some more. hoping to get to 10k

Man you really want those cheap jibbies don't you? Just buy now op. 50 cents is still a decent price.

DYOR

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/

Never listen to this autistic board

I agree, but jibrel has short, mid and long term covered imho.Just because its mid and long term potential is arguably the best in crypto right now doesnt mean we should neglect the fact that short term we are getting two of the 3 big B exchanges, partnership announcements etc.I dont get this warped way of thinking, just 1 of many illogical crypto thought patterns.

Picked up another 4k at 0.45 this morning, pretty comfy. Finally got my 11k now I guess we just...wait.

but... will you make it with 11k?

>tfw small fish but have 400 jibbies

It's true, that's why I got in early. But the short term news will likely create speculative pumps with a subsequent flatlining. The comfiness starts in late Q2.

I don't know, I'm a januaryfag so I havn't been around too long. Just doing the best with what I have. Not a trader though I just invest in projects I believe in and hold, we'll see how it goes.

You will do just fine with JNT, idk about Coinmetro.

t. oldfag

hey oldfag, what do you think about chainlink?

t. the guy who asked this other guy if he will make it with 11k

ok, wild speculation moment here.
it slipped out that there could be masternodes in the future (dev won't shut up in their telegram, message immediately deleted). big if true.
IF that turns out to be the case, given that 150M is the circulating supply, what would the expected amount for masternodes be? looking at Omise I believe it to be somewhere around 5k. but then the supply would be too low considered all the stuff JNT is required for.
what do you guys think?

Masternodes make basically no sense right now.

of course not, we'd have them EOY at best. still, you can't rule it out.

Well I can only currently afford 4.5k so if it's 5k I'll be a little sad