Why isn't this coin responding to any good news?

Why isn't this coin responding to any good news?
Fucking VW admitting to invest in it at a big conference yet it doesn't move at all.

Meanwhile nano and req mooning for no apparent reason

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Annett__Fischer/status/966663035770277889
twitter.com/pbusch42/status/966688021893574656
twitter.com/JohannJungwirth/status/966568625544015872
thetangle.org/statistics/tokens-distribution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the devs are cucks

Don't worry user, it will do fine in the long term. This market is completely stupid and irrational, don't think about it too much. Invest in good projects.

Thanks man. I got in at $1 so I am not in the red, but still it hurt watching it bleed down from its ATH and there is no recovery in sight

Yeah it sucks to see this, even after fucking VW and Bosch and plenty others have invested and plan to use it in the future. It's by far my comfiest long term hold, just hold and buy more and retire in 5-10 years.

VW havent bought in yet. You would have seen it if they bought up a few million.

Good news don't work in a bear market. It will explode eventually.

They have a foundation where companies get their iota from

>"nano mooning for no reason"
>mobile wallets released
>followed by a tweet from one of the earliest coinbase investors which was liked by coinbase CEO (almost the exact same sequence of events that occured when they added BCH)
>fully integrated twitch.tv payment system using nano introduced hours ago

yeah, no reason. why read news about other coins when i can just complain that my coin, which doesn't even have a fucking functioning product yet, isn't mooning amirite?

The VW CDO mentioned in his presentation that they are investing in it

but how? aren't all coins in circulation? are they just printing them?

Just use their wallets and you will understand why it does not raise

Lol. What is opportunity cost for holding a bleeding asset waiting for a year to return to previous ath?

yeah thats why I am concerned u retard

If you knew anything, you would know that the CDO of the Volkswagen Group confirmed that VW have invested in IOTA. Just watch his talk at the Bosch conference.

Because ITC IoTChain is far superior

IOTA price suppres under heavy FUD by bitcoin cucks
>just wait few years until cars mesh internet is globally adopted

Iota is the worst DAG, desu.
Ternary wtf.
Can't even have a wallet that generates the seed?

Devs are retarded

But not seriously, maybe for tech testing. They send a tech guy, even that can be considered as an investment. If theyre want to have iota on the system of their future cars, well they didnt bought in for now.

Would'nt mind that pumping either

the only real retard here is you niga

Umm, mate. They literally deployed IOTA in vehicles for showcase. I don't plan on doing research for you but here they are:
twitter.com/Annett__Fischer/status/966663035770277889
twitter.com/pbusch42/status/966688021893574656
twitter.com/JohannJungwirth/status/966568625544015872

IOTA will change the world, but it won't make it's investors money.
Have you tried the wallet and researched the tech? It's meant for IOT devices and not for humans, and neither Borch og VW or anyone else really wants nor needs IOTA tokens to increase because they already own the billions they need to operate it.

Req is mooning? Pajeet it’s up like 0.02 lol

exit scam, smart money is already out

They got their iota for free from foundation.

If you were actually concerned and not emotionally invested in IOTA you would have sold when shit went sideways in mid December and moved on to a new project. Instead you hodl until you are basically at your cost basis which is also the bottom of the correction.

Thanks, but for me thats tech testing. I just dont think that VW has bought the amount of iota they will need if their new (electric, self driving etc) cars are equipped with.

>They got their iota for free from foundation.
hm? I only find this
>thetangle.org/statistics/tokens-distribution

retards who sold will tell you here how IOTA has no future and you should sell so they dont feel like losers alone

I sold too at 4$, bought at 0.5$ and now bought at 1.5$ back in.

Yeah I fell for the hodl meme. Started not to long ago, and made some stupid mistakes.. Won't fall for it again tho