Coin Metro Failed ICO

Did I get scammed? ICO sale has flat lined. $7.5mil gets sent to the CEO's other company.
What's the deal here biz

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

Common knowledge

Coinmetro is a guaranteed 100x, use coinmetro.win/ and you'll get +7.5%

Retard. If nobody buys your shit higher than you bought it for, you're not making any money.

>guaranteed 100x

Wishful thinking at its finest. If nobody buys, you're a fucking retard and should kys

Yea I'm getting concerned about the lack of demand, only 1mil tokens have been sold in the last 24hrs

>Wishful thinking at its finest.
Its a Pajeet posting his referral link in every thread who will dump as soon as he can. He probably doesn't know what he is even spamming.

How dumb you gotta be to actually buy into this?
Good icos don't get shilled hard like this on biz
Some pajeet probably got a 200% presale bonus from this and made a post every hour.

>Good icos don't get shilled hard like this on biz
Actually the single determining factor on whether or not an ICO is shilled here is whether or not they have a referral bonus. Fuckin' poorfags man.

Yea, I feel retarded... at least I didn't go in heavy, only bought .6 eth worth

Exchange with fiat pairings. Only needs to be even moderately successful and you'll make money on this. If your not convinced, don't buy.

It's getting shilled because people get bonus coins for referring people.

Idk man, I just think its a terrible sign the the main sale seems to have completely stalled. They aren't going anywhere if they don't raise enough capital

Its massively to your benefit if it doesn't sell out.

>$7.5mil gets sent to the CEO's other company.

Can you share a source on that?

This. Stop talking about coinmetro.

Also don't buy the CEO is a notrious scammer. Just wait till ICO is over you'll see.

Are you retarded? Do you not understand what I'm trying to do...
Yes of course its common knowledge, literally everyone know (hint hint)

>FUD evolving and starting to sound more believable
I'm gonna make it bros

It was fairly obvious that this shit was a scam... And another bunch of Veeky Forums bagholders generated by pajeets

NO NO NOTRIOUS.

NO NO NOTRIOUS.

No-no-notrious
No-no-notrious
I can't read about it, burns the skin from your eyes
I'll do fine without it, here's one you don't compromise
Lies come hard to disguise
Let me to fight it out, not wild about it
Lay your seedy judgements, who says they're part of our lives?
You own the money, you control the witness
I hear you're lonely, don't monkey with my business
You pay the profits to justify the reasons
I heard your promise but I don't believe it
That's why I'll do it again
No-no-notrious

FUCK, I just checked their white paper and it said it in one of the paragraphs, small print on section 5.0

"CoinMetro reserves the right to hold up to 25% of the raised funds for providing capital to FXPIG, an associate of the project, for services provided to us"

if an ICO has a referral bonus its a scam

good projects get bought out in a few hours and don't need such pajeet tactics

>hurr I am gonna fud this coin because the unsold coins are gonna be burned and its gonna be more valuable!

I know you think you are achieving something but Veeky Forumstards are poor they don't affect the price

I don't get the token burn argument at all. This is an exchange! In order for it to succeed it needs as many users as possible, so every extra $ raised in funding also means more users, increasing the chance for CM to be one of the larger exchanges.
I want this project to succeed in the long run and therefore I rather shill than fud it.

Go to their website, have a look at the whitepaper, go into their telegram and see that the CEO often answer questions per voicemail.
Really proffessional, all the features you would ever want from an exchange and if you join the ICO with ANY amount you will have a 25% lifetime discount on all trading fees on top of the fee reduction from holding the coin.
This ICO is such a no brainer, they will be one the big exchanges in about half a year.

Also dumb FUDders don’t get we’ve gone full circle, if you want to FUD something on biz now you need to promote it, that way whales don’t buy.

Then explain why the main sale is failing miserably, there is clearly not sufficient interest in the project

When an ICO tries to hype itself with "bonus coins", "discounts" and emails every day you know it's a scam. Plus they ripped off Bloom

it's its second day, whole month to go. also the situation with us investors hasn't cleared up yet

It runs untill the end of march and does not have a fixed rate of 1 ETH = X amount of XCM. Instead you get coins based on how much your ETH is worth in € by the time you buy in.
Do you expect that ETH will increase in the next month? Most people do, so the smart thing is to wait a few more weeks and then buy into the ico.

>expecting people to buy after a 400% increase

No one gives a fuck about CoinMetro, Legolas Exhange is going to be THE exchange and all the big money will flow through it

OCN had referral and it immediately 10x'd on kucoin
Not saying this piece of shit will do the same but u get the idea

retard, legolas looks like it was designed and coded by a 12 year old. It'll be the new coss where all the investors are non stop shilling it and nobody else gives a shit.
Coinmetro has a chance to attract normies and a large userbase

>go into their telegram and see the CEO
Red flag

I've been telling people to curb their enthusiasm but will anyone listen? No.

>burgers will be allowed in so you have no one to dump on
>earliest buyers get a mind-blowing massive 500% bonus compared to the last ICO buyers
>project success depends HEAVILY on a massive influx of normies into crypto, which is not gonna happen anytime soon anymore
>shady shit going on between Coinmetro and FXPIG
Seriously. You probably won't lose any money but this is an x2 at best, if the market recovers by the time this goes on DEXs

They are already partnered with Makor and have big banks lined up to take care of fiat custody for instant deposit/ withdraws... it will letterally be THE only exchange that matters in a few months, and good luck picking up coins when they hit exchanges in week as they are first to do a holding bonus for ico participants, no one is selling those sweet LGO's

is it still a bonus if nobody buys the ICO?

Yup, this FXPIG controversy is going to kill CoinMetro period.

Add to that ICO sold out in like 6 hrs and it was not shilled here at all like this cointrain shit

Dumbfag anons, the unsold coins get burned

>muh reverse shillology

you get 2.5% bonus coins if you sign from a ref link, here is mine if you want

Know how I it is a scam?
I bought into it. Always make the opposite of what I do.
I tried to warm people afterwards but they didn't listen.
At least it's going to moon when I sell below ico price

this "if i buy it will dump and if I sell it will moon" meme is stupid and gives peoples an excuse to why they are shit at crypto "I'm just unlucky xDD"

fuck off

Why is that a red flag

>Know how I it is a scam?

Not failed, just started and incredibleflash sale success

Wait, how much money do ICO's usually raise. Coin metro has already raised 15mil at this point. Possibly they aren't selling out because the supply is too massive

youd be retarded to buy icos during btc dippening

But how's my original investment going to do, I already bought 7k coins

please dont tell me you actually bought into this
the signs were obvious, and on top of all they dont even have pictures of the team on their site

I did... at least I only put in 10% of my portfolio, big mistake but I can recover from these losses

you do realize legolas was funded in a few days with almost no marketing
meanwhile metromeme has taken 2 months of daily """flash sales""" and public sale and is still not done

Yea but how much money did legolas end up raising?

They got 3500 BTC.

Really? Shiiit, that means they are outperforming metro bigly

put in 20k If I lose it all my crypto dream is over, if it somehow goes x15 I will have made it on my europoor country.

Not researched much about legolas token but if you think that the distribution is fair well...

the difference is that coinmetro has no private sale whereas legolas got 1500 BTC worth of cheaper tokens (which they'll dump on you) through the private sale

Can't wait to buy this under ico price when it hits exchanges.

Could it be on account of no burger news? Or were they let in?

>cointrain
anyone who invested in cointrain instead of legolas is a complete brainlet

LGO private sale was only at a 30% discount compared to the public sale.

Cointrain, however, has had flash sales at extremely low prices compared to the ICO price. The holding incentive lasts 2 years and the 25% fee token burn on top will make the price of LGO tokens skyrocket.

this "if i buy it will dump and if I sell it will moon" meme is another way to say "I fuck up so consistently that stupidity is the only explanation and every project I have decided to buy in is most likely a scam targeted at stupid people such as myself."
A proven brainlet is much more likely to buy a scam than a real project with a future. If you took the dumbest 100 Veeky Forums posters and you saw one ICO in like half of them, would you buy that?
We are literally trying to help people by divulging what the dumbest members of the community have already done. As a warning. You absolute faggot.