Nano moon mission

Can someone fuckin explain to me why this goddamn thing has been on 3-4 day moon mission to mars? I was gonna sell all my holdings on binance for this a couple days ago right as the moon started... I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE.

someone seriously explain why its been mooning for days straight, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wvfkx/a_perspective_from_the_creator_of_nanex_there_is/
twitter.com/nanex_co/status/966903950489169920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are the reasons as far as I know:
>Nanex partnered with upcoin, meaning that Nano can now be used in Twitch donations (and the coin name can appear on the screen)
>Android Beta wallet is out and it's sweet, iOS and new deskop beta are also out
>Brian Armstrong, is the CEO of Coinbase, liked a twitter of Gary Tan, first seed investor of Coinbase, where he was testing the Nano Android with the devs and saying good things about the project
>It's also a correction upwards, since it has been dropping without a valid reason non stop a while ago, since the bitgrail incident has nothing to do with Nano, the technology, or the devs, and was just a stupid exploit in that shit exchange that allowed double withdraws, not even only with Nano, but also BTC and ETH (there are records of this)
>new roadmap, public release of wallets, and supposedly some more exciting things coming soon
I think that covers it.

>hacker buys part of it back hoping for retards to fall for this pnd
>retards fall for this pnd
>he dumps on them
don't say i didn't warn you

this is the most concise summary possible.

>thinking that bitgrail only gave xrb to one person.
There were reports of double withdrawals on all currencies from that shit site for ages. Bomber is just claiming he got hacked because his plan of trying to blame it on the italian government failed and his plan of blaming the nano devs failed. It was nothing but his own shitty code failing from start to finish.

It's still dipping. Normal price is 30.

Normal price is 200k sats.

Should I FOMO in on this shit?

Fiat exchange coming in a few days. Fuck a sat.

Coinbase

I hope so but doubt it.

It just went hyperbolic. Wait for it to stabilize slightly lower than its current price and then strap in.

That is what I was thinking. What do you reckon is a good price? Problem is, I need to sleep now and I don't want to miss my chance to buy in.

short version for all you memer retards:

>Coinbase CEO impressed by mobile demo
>Now an official payment method on Twitch
>Oversold
>Aformentioned memer retards, herein and henceforth aliases as "you", "the reader", and "shortsell faggots", are realizing there was no hack of the technology

It's just the natural pump and dump cycle. Wasn't that obvious as fuck? I waited patiently for it to hit the bottom at around $7.

It was only down because of an exchange hack in the first place. Most obvious moon mission ever.

It would've mooned even without good news because it hit bottom. Maybe not as hard but still.

Its in the dump. Enjoy the bags.

Looks like it's retracing so I'm gonna sleep on it before I make a decision. There are other coins I can put money into anyway if it doesn't keep mooning.

its still majorly oversold and going to pump harder.

4+ hour charts seem to indicate it might be wave 1 of an elliott wave pattern, but then again it's also looking a lot like a pump and dump.

i think its more likely related to

It's bitcoin with no fees, high speeds and actual retail adoption.

People gonna have their meme lines.

AND it's dumping

don't fomo your stacks away

RSI still low, target @ 20k at least, 40k EOM

Yeah I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and see where it's at. If I miss out, tough shit.

buy here

It’s not dumping; just correcting slightly after increasing too quickly, it’s going up again now.

But people said this worked on kucoin aswel?

> Steals millions of Nano
> HODLs for months during ATH
> Waits until hack is announced and price plummets
> Sells stolen Nano

wut

People lied. KuCoin and binance are real exchanges so they’ve been fine.

do we really expect it to blow by the 40% gain it's already seen today?

40%.

crypto

I agree, it's not a dump, but it's quite risky to dump your stacks onto what may just be a pump and dump. I'm waiting for a little bit more confirmation.

Sure, but it's not because the blockchain itself is broken. See: reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wvfkx/a_perspective_from_the_creator_of_nanex_there_is/

I know, leddit and all, but it's very informative.

40% is what bothers me. It can easily be a pump and dump. I want to see a more substantial trend so I don't FOMO in at the top and become a bag holder.

its easy 50dollar in a month to specualte now to buy it for 9 instead of 12 dollar is stupid

Alright turns out I missed the quick KuCoin incident. Anyway, people were reporting getting double withdrawals of ETH and other coins from Bitgrail so it was always pretty obvious it was the exchange itself.

BitGrail was just shit.

Thinking about it some more, this kind of gain in such a short time would probably lead to significant retracement anyway. Sleeping on it will most likely reward me with lower prices and another moon mission.

It appears that everyone is quite confident that it'll keep going, so I'm gonna wait for the dip and buy it. Thanks for the help.

It’s probably more like 200k sats EOM and then mooning hard during the next full bull run which depends on the market overall. Right now is all about positioning so it can shoot up to top 10 before taking on shit like Ripple.

You can add this to the list now
twitter.com/nanex_co/status/966903950489169920

u dumb?

>XLM shiters btfo

This. Anybody who bought a month ago is still down ~40%. God help anyone who bought before then.

Anyone who bought in early December is a god damn millionaire

pls kek make it stop crashing, i dont want to go to bed on deficit

Literally the first thing on the list.

The crypto market is a tool to move wealth from the impatient to the patient.

How you know all this? are you a wizzard?

i was buying this at $15 because it was undervalued. It fell for reason, now its going back up for no reason.
this is THE next bitcoin and we're going to $16 within a week. $50 within 3 months

Bomber siphoned off XRB from Bitgrail to sell at $30+ before announcing the "hack" and rebuying it all at $6

What do you think his announcement's gonna be?

lmao