What does Veeky Forums think about my pizza. Ordered from "stoners pizza" in Savannah

what does Veeky Forums think about my pizza. Ordered from "stoners pizza" in Savannah.

I bet everyone is going to say it looks like shit. The only thing bad was the butter they gave you, as a "dipping sauce"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_farm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, it looks like shit. Papa John's tier bad.

it looks like all the cheese is going to slide off after the first bite

I'd eat that over Papa John's. Still bad, but better than that. Should've gone for sausage and mushroom though.

The crust looks nice, but the sauce looks fucked up, and the green shit on the pizza is uncalled for

It looks like you let a doughy, greasy pizza gather mold for about a month.

Those are peppers.

Needs anchovies.

ayy i've had stoner's. that place is pretty good. definitely satisfying after a night of drinking. their spinach and garlic pie tastes pretty much identical to what you get at mellow mushroom.

gar'butter is #1 dipping sauce

ya it was great. I was fucking loaded, smoking doobies out the hotel window. Thank god police didnt come. I hear those cops there take you to jail for weed

oh hell yeah. a lot of cops from savannah to atlanta are black and desperate to rank up and prestige. they'll bust you for anything. they'll bust you for cursing after 10pm.

Fuck pizza with the toppings under the cheese. Unless it was ordered extra cheese.
There's a spot here that puts anything not pepperoni under the cheese

Grandioso is worse than even the Papa Johns garbut though

last time I was in Atlanta I unloaded two clips in the park and it took the cops 45 minute to show up. I didn't get arrested because I blamed it on some black kids and hid the gun in my miata. LOL I was so high on reefers. also that pizza looks like shit. pic related me and my pizza bitch

> Not eating at based Vinni Van Gogos

Fuck off

>all dat crust

what the fuck you got jewed hard

Also toppings under cheese is retard tier

It cooks better m8, and that way the cheese isn't so heavy it slides off

>topping sweat and don't crisp up
>better

What the hell is that shit tier greenpepper distribution?

Retard tier was right
I'm not fucking retarded.
Did you say cheese slides off ? Maybe in the southern hemisphere, but not in america it dont

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pizza""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You utter, utter cretin

Pizza is American, dum dum. Like any cuisine in any culture it varies in quality.

>clips
>go back to /vp/
>white kids
>watch too many rap videos

HAHA XD WELL MEMED FRIEND!!!! :)

>American butthurt

it looks very good to me

dollar, dollar, bills yall.

Stoners pizza. Goddamn pick up trucks pull in there, sons of bitches get pies and throw them right in the back. Savannah G.A!

'eric 'n 'utt 'urt

God, why are all Australians 13 year old, and why aren't you embarrassed by looking like fucking idiots?

I'm not being sarcastic.

That pizza looks delicious.

To all those saying 'toppings under cheese is retarded', have you ever made a pizza?

Lol were you at the Hilton?

That is one really doughy pizza - far bready than what I'd want. Also the pepperoni and green pepper (two worst possible toppings) under the cheese is a little fucked up.

>American """""pizza"""""
Cultural appropriation at its worst.

Fuck my pre-pubesent arse hole he fucking found out the secret that we as an entire nation are all 13 years old.

I fucked your mum, she was so loose I had to slip a dwarf over my dick first.

Are Hiltons nice? I've always stayed at starwood hotels because of the loyalty discount shit.

hey booboo dont make fun of american we just want to stick it in your asshole, okay?????

You're on a food board and you don't know what mold looks like?

looks ommnommable, op

I'd eat it, but im a fat american with no standards.

Louisiana or Mississippi.

whats it like living in an area like you do. Im serious, I have been dragged through military training bases my full life. most in bigger city recruit zones. Im a military rat.

I'm in North Carolina actually. It's alright, most of the rednecks and mexicans keep to themselves, but there are a lot of blacks. And the beer market here is pretty good imo.

is Charleston worth visiting

looks good would eat

The beaches are decent and i enjoyed the historical district, so I'd say so.

Im OP btw. When I was in Savannah I planned to head there but I had to head to Nashville on short notice. Really wanted to see it. Heard that the University chicks are cool and the beer is good. But my fuck, you guys need to get good weed going down south. the weed people thought was good there was garbage compared to anytown Canada. Not to disrespect. Nice southern hospitality down there. Maybe cause Im white....

That is true, our weed is shit tier in most places. Hell it's hard to even find a reliable dealer around here.

I love the garlic butter sau

Reminds me of this
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_farm

That's my shit.

Rate my 'za

Papa Johns in Korea, family sixe thin crust all meat pizza with extra cheese and corn

>corn

>corn
fucking koreans putting corn and mayo on everything

and yes I am korean

shit i'd eat it