Yum!

Yum!

do americans really eat this?

poor kids with smoker moms

I used to eat these because parents used to work a lot and my feeble minded 6-8 year old self liked colorful pudding and the massive amounts of sugar and salt. Moved on later to Hungry Man meals to ramen and Side Dishes rice/noodle meals. Eventually I learned to cook actual food and make soup to ration over the week in the beginning of high school, I think

I'm currently weaning myself away from a serious sodium addiction

Shit, I remember those. I used to have them sometimes around 10-15 years ago (am 23 now). I can't remember the last time that I saw them.

tfw you bought some a few weeks ago to relive the memories

wifey material

These were too expensive for my dad, so they were kind of special treats. Most of the time, my dinners were lean cuisine or something along those lines; alfredo noodles with broccoli or something along those lines.

Luckily it wasn't always that bad, he just had a tendency to blow his paycheck every once in a while.

Huh?

I used to be obsessed with the ones with the brownies in them and mac n cheese

The mac and cheese and corn aren't on the same sides as advertised; get your money back.

>kid cuisine
Is that an insult? Looks like American cuisine to me.

No. Poor kids with moms who sold their food stamp cards to buy heroin.

How much do these things cost btw? Trying to figure out how much of a poor and sad cunt you'd have to be to feed this to your offspring

>corn
>meth
>cat meat

I remember getting banquet almost every day as a kid, and once in a blue moon, kid cuisine. I can still taste the fucking vanilla pudding if I really think about it.

anywhere form 1.50 to 2.50.

My mom wasn't a smoker, but she was fucking lazy as shit growing up and wouldn't cook very often.

This is literally a corporate MRE. The fact that america came up with these cannot be parodied.

>be poor
>buy dollar loaf of bread and cheap lunchmeat and cheese or pb&j
>teach kids to put stuff on or between bread
>kids now feed themselves for a fraction of the cost of this shit

rednecks are so retarded. I grew up with broke teenage parents and never had to eat this shit because I knew how to make a fucking sandwich. Although I do have a strong affection to cheap white bread and kraft grilled cheese thanks to my mom's poor ass.

Yes. Every American has two of these Hello Kitty lunches a day.

This really gets the tastebuds goin'

It could be a good meal if you're a kid who's gonna be playing outside and/or going swimming.

>that crumbled "cookie spoon"