ITT we discuss Chobani yogurt, and how it is the most delicious yogurt, and other yogurt related news

ITT we discuss Chobani yogurt, and how it is the most delicious yogurt, and other yogurt related news.

A yogurt general.

>what do you think of the new meze dips?
>what is the best flip cup flavor?
>why do pumpkin yogurts have to be seasonal, and not available year round?

Speaking of flavors not available year round, did anyone else try the green tea flavor?

I did, once, and recall it being pretty a-okay.

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post?

chill shill

>posting generals on Veeky Forums.
Fucking do one, newfag.

You don't understand how much I wish I could work for Chobani, man.

You don't understand it.

There is not a a yogurt community everywhere, I've already looked. There's not even a yogurt forum, despite it being such a common interest.

Why do active yogurt cultures not have an active yogurt culture?

>Why do active yogurt cultures not have an active yogurt culture?

I have the urge to choke you to death.

Discuss yogurt you niggers

How about you just make a fucking thread and if people want to talk about it they will.

I used to buy Chobani until they had that recall due to bacteria infection and had to return mine. Never again.

I feel like this is a viral advertising thread but I felt compelled to comment because you mention the mezze dip.

They were giving these away at Bite of Seattle last weekend and holy fuck those dips are good. Especially the roasted red pepper one. Why are savory yogurts not more popular in the states?

>Greek yogurt
It's Greek-style yogurt, made in America, by a Turkish company. This why we have P.D.O and other such rules here in the E.U. so scammers like the guy who owns Chopani don't scam consumers.

t. Triggered Greek

Man, I got the onion one, and it is gross.

Mainly, because I do not like onion chunks.

Chobani always tasted like sour vomit to me.
That and the exploding containers were amusing a few years back.

In America, non-retards already interpret "Greek yogurt" as "Greek-style yogurt" because we are a nation of immigrants. The automatic assumption is that is was made by Greek Americans rather than being imported from Greece.

>Euro thinks we would be concerned about PDO for yogurt you can buy at 7/11

>The automatic assumption is that is was made by Greek Americans rather than being imported from Greece.
But this is made by Turks.

That good Euro-feel when I can buy PDO-seal prodcuts at my 24hour petrol station.

>But this is made by Turks.
It is made by Mexicans in a factory owned by a Turk. The American dream.

high protein and fairly well priced so it's a good for me. I just buy plain

>Why do active yogurt cultures not have an active yogurt culture?
Fuckin hell m8

I usually just get the Kirkland greek yogurt

This is my favorite kind of yogurt. :)