How many weeks a beer?

I've been doing some serious counting this summer and I'd say 5 a day and 35 a week is still rather low weight. The true hardcore would sit outdoor all day long and drink a whole 24 case. Alas that might not be possible several days a week, so it might still end up at 35 cold ones.

You're drunk right now aren't you?

>The true hardcore would sit outdoor all day long and drink a whole 24 case

it's time to stop

You're a fucking alcoholic and denial is one of the hallmarks of addict behavior.

Drinking five beers every day makes you a functional alcoholic, there's nowhere to go but down once five isn't enough to get a buzz going.

But then again, we never know what is good or bad until later.
Getting a flat tire could save you from a deadly accident. Or make you miss the love of your life.

I guess fellow drunkards are still sleeping, perhaps outdoor mastering the 24.

Whatever helps you feel better about your addiction, it's not my problem.

I've tried white days and even weeks. So it's not addiction, it's love.

>So it's not addiction, it's love.
As the other user stated above: That's just denial.

But it's your life. So do what you want to do with it. I'm addicted myself, so I completely understand. Just don't lie to yourself about your state of mind.

When did this board become so autistic, are you implying someone who drinks 5 beers a day is an alcoholic? That's barely enough to get most people drunk

Not true, five regular beers gets me pretty drunk.

Sorry, my bad. I just assumed this wasn't the sort of board that high school aged girls would be posting in

I drink 3 or 4 and I'm feeling pretty good. I don't drink a lot anymore so my tolerance is pretty low. Got my life together.

I've been binge drinking at least three days a week for five years now. At one point I was drinking two bottles of wine per sitting. I've now downsized to four or five tall boys (equivalent to more than a six pack of bottled beers).

First dry Friday in a while for me. How can I deal?

5 beers within a two hour period is the threshold for binge drinking for men, per the CDC

>How many weeks a beer?
that right there should tell you you're drinking too much. that's right up there with "I'm not as think as you drunk I am"

yeah but what do they know

You have to go back

>his smile and optimism: gone

(1/2)
My girlfriend is an alcoholic.

She's been one for longer than we've known each other; 9 years this winter.

She has had 2 DUIs, the last one broke a deal she made for the first, costing her thousands of dollars, her license until she passed a class, and can't leave the country for 10 years.

She drank all through her state mandated classes for the DUI; hiding it by skipping a night drinking before classes, which she always complained about.

She drinks at least 6 tall boys a night.

She has a breathalizer with a camera in her car, so she constantly steals mine in the morning because she can't pass the test.

I've caught her on the brink of/actually cheating twice early in our relationship; once wrestling on the floor with a guy at a house party while his girlfriend cried on the porch and another time making out with 2 guys at our neighbors the night before I graduated college.

I don't know how many times she's cheated on me really because I don't drink and won't go spend money watching her get loaded and make a fool of herself and me by proxy. I can only assume she's done it and will never admit to it because I can't prove it.

She's always makes excuses, never has been reliable, is short tempered, self-serving and weak willed.

Recently she got really sick and needs to take some heavy antibiotics to get better. She told me the doctor said it was okay to take with beer but WebMD said otherwise when I looked it up.

She's only been on the pills for 2 days and drinking like normal and complaining every day that she doesn't feel well when she takes the pills. If she keeps going, I'm scared her kidneys will be damaged and if she stops taking the pills like I think she will, then the infection will likely become antibiotic resistant and she'll have harsher treatment.

She's killing herself and she won't stop.

(2/2)
[spoiler]And I don't really care.
I'm with her because her son committed suicide right before I was going to break it off 5 years ago.
I'm guilted into staying every time I try to leave.
I'm also living off her because I'm legitimately of heart failure and I've been waiting for disability to kick in.
Once it does, I'm leaving to live what little life I have away from her.[/spoiler]

I don't know if it matters to you, but your drinking affects others and chances are they will leave you to die alone with a bottle in your hand.

Huh?

tl;dr

>girlfriend horrible alcoholic
>does shitty things
>i'm dying
>now she's throwing her health away even worse with alcohol
>idgf bc her drinking has made my life hell for years

>cautionary tale that the ones you love may resent you too
>your choices affect those around you

Just leave her you pathetic sack of shit, no point being a martyr for someone who doesn't care about you

Well, thats the kicker.

I'm not with her by choice really.

I'm disabled but I don't have my benefits yet.

I'm really only with her now because I can't afford to move out yet and if I tried breaking it off, I'd be homeless and dying.

But you're right.

More than you, alcoholic shit.

I'm 250 pounds and two beers gets me buzzed because my liver's the closest organ in my body to healthy. That's what's supposed to do it for you.

Did you only read the first half?

how obese are you? be honest.

I sit on my porch cross legged all day drinking 40s and smoking little cigars while browsing.
4 or 5 40s per day, 20 cigars. All day.
My ankle is taking on a callous.

Just. Leave. You didn't kill her son that wasn't even yours to begin with. Ditch her ass.

>5 beers
>barely enough to get drunk
m8 I drink two one after the other and I feel the buzz
your liver is fucked

Yesterday i had 12 cans of cider and a bottle and a half of pic related.

Was a nice drunkedness.

Would recommend.

I drink about 60 beers per week.

I disagree with this. Beers vary a great deal in alcohol content and 5 beers a day every day can just be fairly benign if you're drinking shit like Bud Light.

Now if you're knocking back 4-5 good Bourbon Barrel aged stouts a day that are about 10% you probably got a problem.

Context is big.

Tits or GTFO