Wish I had this in my country desu...

Wish I had this in my country desu, cereal over here it's either have a choice of disgustingly sugary shit or Corn Flakes.

hold up, does it stay a brick or sort of disperse somehow as it soaks in the milk

i'm guessing the former, looks pretty good either way

That photo is clearly just the stuff straight out of the package photoshopped onto a white background.

When you pit it in milk it starts to soak it up. If you eat it right away it's mostly the solid-ass brick that comes in the package. The longer you let it sit the mushier it becomes. Let it sit several minutes and it disperses with the consistency of loose oatmeal.

Stays a brick if you leave it in the milk too long the texture is awful

Do you have these?

Fuck off, this shit disintegrates instantly when milk is introduced

Pleb shite

Can't you just put granola in milk?

It's pretty great. I microwave mine usually until it's like wheat oatmeal.

I've eaten them all my life and they really don't

No it fucking doesn't.
You've got a couple of minutes if you want to eat it crispy. After that it just turns soft.

Who the fuck names their company "sanitarium"?

They're pretty tidy with a 1:1 milk to yoghurt ratio, sprinkled with a handful of blueberries.

More like wheat bricks amirite

Do they bollocks.

>literally taste of cardboard.
Be thankful your country has some tste.

This! *swigs Mountain Dew*

"People" that have less than 4 weetabixes

Weetabix is a mass noun

1 Weetabix
2 Weetabix
3 Weetabix

Agreed. Weetabix is god-tier among "cereals." It does taste like cardboard though.

This! *swigs Mountain Dew*

>MOM, they're insulting weetabix again on the chans!

>hot milk
>weet a bix
>honey

Step it up, OP.

Thanks user, I am yuropoor and never did understand how the fuck one was supposed to eat this.

Try Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. I've seen them at one or the other.

>Try Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. I've seen them at one or the other.
I've seen them all my life. My mom used to buy them and you simply have to look. Dieters like them because of portion size built into the block of flakes. Yes, they do get soggy within a few minutes, but I don't mind.

They taste like Grape-Nuts Flakes, a bit more wheaty/less naturally sweet, but those very same paper thin flakes like grape nuts, just formed into a brick. I like 2-3, light layer of honey on top.