Blockfolio Bread

Rate my portfolio Veeky Forums
I already know I’m going to make it, I just need to know how much I’m going to make it and when, tired of wagecucking

Also post your own folios

Ignore The Movement Token, it's just a shitcoin from an airdrop I got that I'm keeping.

Interesting portfolio, Linkies love them some REQ, not seen MVT or Wyvern before though. You'll make it/10.

Whats your investment and main cryptos that got you to this position?

Wyvern is kinda cool, extremely low cap and it's a decentralized exchange for stuff like cryptokitties, ENS and other shit like that, it even has its own DAO that distributes fee profits and manages changes to the exchange.
The Movement is just an airdropped shitcoin, don't worry about it too much.
>Whats your investment and main cryptos that got you to this position?
I'm not sure I understand your question

Fucking kill me

Once/if I get above 500k I’m thinking of moving atleast 25% of my holdings into BTC/ETH/NEO. Yours looks pretty solid OP

As in, how much fiat have you put in to get to your current portfolio value, and what tokens/coins did you primarily make gains in to reach your current value?

Listen mate, it's simple.

The low cap ICOs that are all hype and promise to moon and moon? They ALWAYS dump and take months to recover due to have no actual product.

Drop the bottom three coins. NAS will allow you to make it.

you're rolling the dice, don't see many people with you portfolio value in so many shit coins, but you clearly know what you're doing, well played.

I shit you not I started with $50 about 7 months ago and put all into ETH. From there I joined a bunch of bitcointalk shitcoin airdrops, struck gold on two of them and made about $10k in total. From there I just traded shitcoins, got lucky and ended up with $35k that I put into BTC at $5000. At $70k I diversified all into ETH, LINK and REQ and here I am now. Used to have $300k at December peak but $150k is still nice considering I started with nothing. Talk about life changing decisions.

Veeky Forums the portfolio.
How long have you been holding COSS?
It took giant shit lately.

Amazing, nicely done, what's your long-term plan? Cashing out anything at all?

Having money doesn’t guarantee wisdom.
Can’t argue with that really. I got in early jan at .0004 ETH it’s the only coin that is still In profit. COSS,ENG,ICX,LINK are my long term holds currently

At near peak in December I cashed out about $7000, bought myself a new phone, computer and the rest I'm keeping in cash to be prepared for potential multiple year bear market since I'm a poorfag IRL (well I was anyway).
Long term just hold until I have $2 million and then I can retire in my country in a nice, comfy house.

sounds good,

I was at $150k at ATH down to current 52k, but I got my investment out so now I'm planning on just riding this market out for the next year or two.

It would be a wise decision to put 10k into HPB and hold it.

>I was at $150k at ATH down to current 52k
Let me guess user, you have about 30-40% of your portfolio in REQ. It's okay, I know the pain.

Should I sell something for HPB or ACT? Considering selling my leddit bags

cont.

Sort of but I sold it, biggest problem were; I rode PRL up, then down, XRB up, then down, PFR up, then down.

Balls deep in OMG, NAS and AMB with 7 other smaller holdings right now

Learnt my lesson and I flip non 'bluechip' coins after a nice pump.

Overdiversified: The Portfolio

Sell Nano, Elastos ASAP, rebuy ELA in the dip.
Sell Trinity.
Buy NAS.

Thoughts?

Sell everything but OMG and LINK and consolidate. One sure thing, one punt. That's all you need with your portfolio size.

Think it'll dump after hitting binance? I'm extremely apprehensive about daytrading after selling half my antshares stack at $20, I'll never live that one down

I've actually considered that, but the thing is that I'd be selling INT and TEL at a bad loss (50%), which I'm obviously very reluctant to do.

Fair, INT's volume is dogshit, TEL could get savaged by a PnD so I suggest you set a sell price for it incase it gets caught up in one.

How high do you think it could go?

Sell all the shitcoins and just keep OMG and LINK.

awesome portfolio OP, my only suggestion would be to trade the bitcoin for more REQ and LINK. you have more than enough for 100k of each, so why not just go for it? 100k REQ + 100k LINK is the definitive chad portfolio, you already know you'll be set for life.

keep the rest in ethereum and keep throwing it at promising ICOs, which it looks like you're already doing. ETH is likely going to flip BTC this year anyway, so if you're trying to remain at least partially liquid in big caps, ETH is the stronger play imo.

but it looks like you know what you're doing, you prob don't need my advice. i had a similar trajectory as you, started with $30 six months ago and traded it up to $30k (my holdings are 100k REQ currently) - peak of $46k mid january. best of luck!

What do you think about Lamden? Solid project or just a gamble?

The binance listing is getting priced in and contributing to its pump, and people will take profit soon. It will certainly drop in the next 48 hrs, I'm certain. I plan to rebuy the dip.

Set a sell at 25-30% current price and don't look back.

I normally cut my losses with shitcoins but if you want to hold it for longer, that's what I'd do.

above* current price.

Yeah, that was the original plan. I don't mind holding both these sacks of dogshit for a couple of months, even if it meant only breaking even.

jesus fuck I hope you're right, just sold half stack at .0977. Waiting for it to jump to ATH since my order went through

Will i make it?

Also ignore that B3 shit...

Good job and thanks for the advice, but I don't feel that great about REQ. I still think it's a great project and will keep my stack for long term hold but I don't feel that it's anywhere near the potential of something like ChainLink, so I will just get to 100k LINK and put the rest of BTC into OMG, which I feel is overdue a massive pump.

I started with 550$

buy more LINK

roast my bags

Will do once REQ’s Mainnet is out.

Very solid portfolio. I would highly suggest you perhaps sell 50% of AION and put it into LINK.

Thanks for the feedback. I participated in AIONs ICO so my holdings are distributed over the entire year through their TRS. Wont have access to the full amount till Nov

I think it has the potential to be a solid project. They have good communication which I believe to be key. They seem to be making good progress aswell which rules out it being a scam like some pajeets believe here

>I already know I’m going to make it
Oh sweetie

only comfy coins

p2

I've been moving sideways since early Jan. Still down 50% from ATH.
Advice?

>inb4 holding LTC
its legacy from when I mined, I'm somewhat attached

Are you trying your hardest not to make it?

>Advice?
Sell off your ZCL, it's fucking over.

I'm up about 80-90% in sats. I still think Bittrex will announce support.

Dat AION bro..
I got €5-7k to invest besides this.
What buy anons ?

Godspeed to you then. There's still a tiny chance.

If I were you I'd sell Eth for neo & BTC for omg. Yes eth and btc are certain to gain, but neo is more likely to reach 1000 than eth 10,000, and omg is more likely to reach 200, than btc 100k.

Coss is going to push 5 bucks in the next months, you're gonna be a millionaire man

>maximum delusion
I really don’t like this.

Like your neo stack. Sell everything else and buy one ofe these LTC, ICX, PPT, GVT, NAS

i feel you on chainlink having a bit more long-term potential than REQ, however i would not recommend dumping REQ before the mainnet launch. at the bare minimum it will go back to being the same price as LINK, like it was at the start of 2018. OMG is a solid hold but has nowhere near the same short-term moon potential as REQ or even LINK - remember that it's already pumped 5000% from ICO. (compare that to REQ and LINK, which are both 400% from ICO)

So people really buy link? Thought this was a pajeet scamcoin

yes sir it is a scam, go buy mobius a real project my dear

What is this, who bets big on ARK. Get some EOS.

More like motherfuckin JUST thread

Already made it

No idea how I'll make it now

Why the fuck are you holding XMR. It's going nowhere like all currency coins. Sell, increase OMG to 1k, add in some AMB.

Rate my poorfolio

don't listen to
Xmr is the best money ever. Will hit 1k in a month or so. If anything increase your xmr position.

R8 h8 m8

Initial: $400

Need more sky

Too many smart contract coins. Man up and go all in on your fav

How tf do you do it? I am not asking for spoonfeed, just wonder how 1000x your investments in this market? How many right decisions can one make?

flashback to august 2017...
$30 in DNT --> $150 (liqui pump)
$150 in LSK --> $700
$700 in CAT --> $300 (lol)
$300 in QTUM --> $500
$500 in DNT --> $1000 (bittrex pump)
$1000 in REQ --> $10000 (biggest % haul)
$10000 in LINK --> $25000 (zeppelin OS hype)
$25000 in ZRX --> $45000 (bitfinex add)
$45000 in LINK ---> $30000 (correction + recovery)
now have 100k REQ, all in!

XMR is the only coin in my folio I have confidence in to be honest. It's the currency coin that makes sense to me. OMG is smallest holding because I don't know much haven't had time to research heavy but this user pic related convinced me to at least pick up a few.

It's easy, you lie and steal screenshots

Am I going to make it?

Sell WTC now or on pump, sell VEN next Mon/Tue.

What's the word boys, any recommendations?

101k TRAC.
not much point in uploading my delta to show that.

Go all in on LINK, ICX, VEN holy shit. Wish I could do this

bump

sweating about VEN. Where's it going to before the rebranding?

Why can't you? Your portfolio is about the same value as mine?

Comfy holdings

Lol

Hoping GVT blows up

i have to keep the XMR. its truly the only solid coin to be used as currency. i guess im a pussy