Confess your sins

I prefer cow milk mozzarella over buffalo mozzarella

>he doesn't make buffalo mozzarella sticks
You're really missing out mate

I like buffalo mozzarella
I just think cow mozzarella is better

I haven't tried buffalo mozzarella, but I've hated everything buffalo I've tried. As best I can tell, everything with Buffalo in the title is just drenched in an overpowering vinegar-based hot sauce. Buffalo pizza(maybe that has buffalo mozzarella? Idk) to buffalo fries to buffalo wings. It's all shit.

Why are you conflating "buffalo sauce" (named for the city of Buffalo) with the source of the milk used to make an Italian cheese? The two have nothing to do with each other.

Is there a difference?

It almost reads like a joke but you know he's serious

Wow

Are you serious dude ? Things made with different types of milk taste totally different.

Uh, couldn't the buffalo sauce people sue them for calling it Buffalo cheese? Unless they actually use buffalo sauce?

I cook with my own semen and feed it to my flatmate.

good job

Depends on how closely related the animals are. Goat and sheep cheese taste similar, but not the same. Same thing with cow and buffalo. They produce the same general type of cheese, but it tastes a little different because it's from a different animal.

I microwave tea

They don't actually export buffalo mozzarella so you've probably never had it for real

>They don't actually export buffalo mozzarella
being this retarded

Don't worry, kot. I microwave a mug with water then stick a teabag in it myself.

I'd rather eat a Big Tasty at McDonald's than a pizza, because I just like it better.
Thing is, I'm from Italy.

vergogna, faggot

I know my wife's son is lactose intolerant, but I routinely prepare food with dairy.

Sei semplicemente un fagotto.
Buffalo mozzarella > cow mozzarella, anything Italian > Shit Donald.