Rate my 'za

Rate my 'za.

#I rate it 9/10.

Feel free to post your own 'zas for rating.

Also, rate my mozzy finga's.

I rate them 8/10.

(seved with bbq sauce and garlic mayo)

oops

needs pineapple to balance the saltiness and heat.

fucking faggot piece of shit kill yourself

word my nigga

you are both a gentleman and a scholar

But use italian pinneapple to keep it authentic

My nigga. Shut looks legit

>no perfectly aligned 'ronis
>that fucking 'peño out of line with the others
>not perfectly round
>'eese not distributed evenly
>literally no crust whatsoever

0/10 would not eat

That was awful m8, just go back to /b/ or something

Fuck you pal.

This is a traditional Italian 'za made by a guy named Stefano.

>Pepperoni/jalapeno

Literally the best 'za combo.

poor presentation but would still eat/10

It also has salami.

pineapple on pizza meh.
Who thought of that shit asians? My brother in law invites us to have pizza at his high tech house to show off his new wood oven and he makes us pineapple bbq sauce chicken pizzas and pulled pork and pineapple pizzas.

pineapple is this some kind of trend?

Would wife

>pineapple bbq sauce chicken pizzas and pulled pork and pineapple pizzas.

sounds fucking amazing

The last slice!

:(

oops

Any pizza without anchovies is automatic -1.

Eating it cold.

this is the bottom.

Could use anchovies.

The 'za is no more.
She was a good 'za, one of the best I've had in a while.

Barbecue chicken, bacon, Kaluha pork. Famous daves BBQ devils' spit and sriracha

Not a huge fan of anchovies on pizza tbqhwy.

Was thinking about adding some pineapple but the juicyness from the jalapenos was enough.

I rate this 'za 5/10.

Aw. I thought I made a decent one.. All from scratch... Save for the meats.

It does look good tbf, just a little too much going on and a little thick for my tastes.

I'll upgrade your 'za to 7/10 though as I was being a little harsh.

Yay.

That literally looks like vomit.

Bumping to show exactly how wet your crust should be senpai.

>Jalapeño and pepperoni

Instant 10/10

Needs anchovies, black olives, and some fresh tomato slices/10

Gf gave me a recipe for some spicy meme grilled cheese pizza, it turned out pretty good but she abhors pizza toppings.

If I made it again I'd swap the yellow American for white American and I'd add done ronis at the very least.
>dough
>merican cheese
>2nd dough
>string cheese used to make stuffed crust
>sauce
>parm/mozz on top
>garlic salt/herb blend on top of cheese

Doesn't sound bad in theory but it's undercooked as fuck and that sriracha job is a complete joke.

I'm guessing it's your first week working the line and you were just messing around?

Next time add some jalapenos before you put it in and some chopped scallions when you take it out to give it some color. A few caramelized onions hidden under the cheese wouldn't hurt either, and it's kind of meat overkill. Is it really kaluha pork, or just regular, unsmoked pulled pork and you're trying to sound fancy?

As is, I give it a 3/10.

Get a load of bad ass mr.foodjudge69

>being jealous of a pizza
There is a first for everything I guess.

>rate my pizza thread
>gets mad about having his pizza rated, despite receiving honest input and positive suggestions

Let's see your 'za big man.

Bring on the hate, Veeky Forums

I rate this 'za 4 out of 10.

people have died for less than that

>mfw I've started to get pizza with pineapple on it to make sure my family doesn't steal it

>tfw your za is not rated an hour later

I rate this 'za 6/10.

Thank you user but my feelings are already hurt, I'm going back to /pol/ to race bait and shit post and bring my spirits up a bit

pineapple is actually nice on pizza. But that is to me. Every one is different. They have different tastes. There's no reason to be such a little bitch on a website and act like a 9 year old faggot trying to prove that your opinion matters more than another persons and treat people like crap. It actually shows more about you than you think. a little less because they were asking a real question. But the other two..reach puberty. Learn that people have different tastes and that doesn't make them bad or wrong. It happens. Grow up.

I would eat OPs pizza but it has a little too much cheese for me but still looks just fine.

No! Pls stay out of /pol/.

I'm sorry.

I rate this 'za 3/10.

>macaroni, potato and rice pizza
mmmm i'd eat that

7 or 8 out of 10 OP. Your ingredients look fire, the crust looks fire, the sauce is plenty but the rest is all over the damn place. I'd still the entire fucking thing in a new york minute. I can smell it from here...

Just pulled this bad boy out of the oven.

Used a Digiorno base (bad pepperoni and terrible crust; would not purchase again), topped with fresh tomato and basil out of the garden, cracked black pepper, spam, and some premium Wisconsin cheddar aged 6 years.

Just had a bite and give it a 6/10. Your thoughts?

I rate this 'za 5/10.

The spam and cheddar are putting me off.

you should go to the veterinarian and force them to euthanize you at gunpoint

Disgusting 'za brah